A question for Somali woman (basra you’re not included)

Which one would you prefer

• A man who insists on living with his mother

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • A man with a second wife abroad

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
which one do you prefer.

Living with your mother in law or your farax having a second wife who you never have to meet.

Let’s keep it realistic and assume the mother in law hates your guts.

Answers please :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would ask your alter ego Maria Maria first before basra or anyone else. Who molestd YOU? lol

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
100% I'd rather live with my mother-in-law, my aim is to win her heart anyway.

I would ask your alter ego Maria Maria first before basra or anyone else. Who molestd YOU? lol

gurl/boi don't try it

jrEjo.gif

it ain't our fault you outed yourself in the other thread

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

gurl/boi don't try it

jrEjo.gif

How did i out myself???? loool

Depends, if its my house and its big enough without seeing eachother exept for eating together.. and his mom is sick and we have to look out for her, then its okay for me

But if its her home because my husband is a deadbeat who cant afford his own place, and you know there is only 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom etc then i wouldnt want to even want to be with that guy
Lets stand living together with him in his mom her house lol

I’d rather the polygamy; it’s halal. If he’s a fair man there should be no problems. My grandad AUN had loads of wives and was good to them all. We should aspire to polygamy aka part-time marriage I think. :icon razz:

Who would want to be in a relationship with you anyways, doofaryahow:westbrookwtf:
That's what I thought too when I lost all my hair at the age of 13. I wept all night stopping only for prayer and weed. But you'd be surprised by how many sweeties like the smooth look. Eggheads are in demand these days.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This is a tough one because living with your mother in law who hates your guts can break up your marriage. And letting your husband choose between his mother or wife is just cruel. Healthiest thing to do is to leave it if you can’t deal with this.

A second wife... I’ll pass. My imaan isn’t on that level yet to be able to accept that.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
This is a tough one because living with your mother in law who hates your guts can break up your marriage. And letting your husband choose between his mother or wife is just cruel. Healthiest thing to do is to leave it if you can’t deal with this.

A second wife... I’ll pass. My imaan isn’t on that level yet to be able to accept that.
Tanoo kale na iska ilaaliyaa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

gurl/boi don't try it

jrEjo.gif

Maria Maria....u justed "outed" yourself. U do have many other usernames! lol did u get molested walaal? How do u keep all these names str8???? WHO IS THE "OUR FAULT"????? LOL

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
That's what I thought too when I lost all my hair at the age of 13. I wept all night stopping only for prayer and weed. But you'd be surprised by how many sweeties like the smooth look. Eggheads are in demand these days.

There is nothing wrong with a bald guy. Calling women is. You’re acting waaay too confident which makes me kinda suspicious. Women may look at you but are they still interested when they hear you talk? You trash talking egghead.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maria Maria....u justed "outed" yourself. U do have many other usernames! lol did u get molested walaal? How do u keep all these names str8???? WHO IS THE "OUR FAULT"????? LOL

I was joking :drakelaugh:you wanted to reply to the thread 'a question for somali men' , that's why I said you must be a man

by 'our' I meant me and @Knowles , you accused us of being the same person.

also what's with your obsession with asking people if they have been molested :kodaksmiley: its weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending