A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lmao you’re mad as hell. If I didn’t understand Somali then I A: wouldn’t have been on this site and B: use curse words on your ass Khansiir. There’s actually sources and proof of that man dying as a Christian and only his children accepted Islam. He had his wholeass funeral ceremony in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu which is a known FACT. If his ass was a Muslim then he wouldn’t have had his ceremony there. Not only are you dumb, idiotic and have a peacock as a brain. You’re actually AGAIN are trying to accuse me of nonsense and shit. b*tch get a life
View attachment 168409
I’m not mad. You’re the one who starting getting all riled up
might I quote:
Funny how a insecure weak ass bakhtiyaad like you has so much shit to say about me. @ me next time if you have any pride in yourself Qumayo.

Doesn’t seem like I’m the mad one here. No one was even talking to you yet you managed to get insulted?

And the man died as a Muslim.

Mariano and his family converted to Islam which was jubilantly received nationwide from Mogadishu to Hargeisa. Suffering from blood cancer he retired from public service in 1986 before finally dying in 1987, Michael received a state funeral in Mogadishu.

And my source is from Oxford. Yours is... an ex Somalian site that deletes any comment who debunks their lies? Please

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
might I quote:
Funny how a insecure weak ass bakhtiyaad like you has so much shit to say about me. @ me next time if you have any pride in yourself Qumayo.

Doesn’t seem like I’m the mad one here. No one was even talking to you yet you managed to get insulted?

Mariano and his family converted to Islam which was jubilantly received nationwide from Mogadishu to Hargeisa. Suffering from blood cancer he retired from public service in 1986 before finally dying in 1987, Michael received a state funeral in Mogadishu.

And my source is from Oxford. Yours is... an ex Somalian site that deletes any comment who debunks their lies? Please

Michael Mariano and his wife and all his kids converted to Islam. I have a family member who witnessed the conversion.

However, I do not know where his funeral was held and I have heard one of his daughters actually converted back to Christianity.

Not true. His death service was done in the Catholic Church of Mogadishu. His family and children embraced Islam
Don't lie.
EbIH0RPXkAAUHpE.jpeg

Villainess

Michael Mariano and his wife and all his kids converted to Islam. I have a family member who witnessed the conversion.

However, I do not know where his funeral was held and I have heard one of his daughters actually converted back to Christianity.
His funeral was most likely a Janazah. Let’s do quick math lol
1) he died in ‘87 and it was publicly known to everyone and they had a state funeral
2) Somalia was already an independent nation which meant there was little to no Italians controlling us.
3) the church was no longer used by 1990. He died only 3 years before that. It’s safe to say that the church was in tact but abandoned.
4) There’s really no proof that his children became non Muslim later in life. Anyone can make up rumors just like people argue over how and where Siyaad Barre died.

May he Rest In Peace. Somali history is interesting

might I quote:

there was even a THREAD HERE that said the same thing. His funeral was held in the Cathedral in Mogadishu. He died as a Catholic at the end of the day. Only his children (except his daughter I think) became Muslims.

never did I say that I wasn’t mad, I’m pissed off by you :)

where’s your source then sweetheart?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴

there was even a THREAD HERE that said the same thing. His funeral was held in the Cathedral in Mogadishu. He died as a Catholic at the end of the day. Only his children (except his daughter I think) became Muslims.

Grant made that he is a old cadaan man who used to work in somalia but a lot of what he says needs to be fact checked like he said we are of the same stock then we mixed with negroes that's what he thinks

Villainess

The thread on here linked an article that has yet to prove that Mariano was buried in a church.

Now let’s do quick logic yet again.
The last of Italians left in the 60s-80s. They were a minority. How did he recieve a STATE funeral yet somehow was buried by Italians? Really? Do you really think Somalis would allow that? Do you know anything about Somalia loooool

My source:

Summary of World Broadcasts by the British Broadcasting Station.

Now either give actual proof that he was buried in a church or just sit down because 3 people are proving you wrong.

You clearly don’t know anything about Somalis in general. Have you ever been to Somalia? Do you really think all of Muqdisho would allow a famous man to be buried by a church? A member of the SYL at that. lol yaab banana

Villainess

Michael Mariano AUN converted to islam and his own grandson made a Twitter thread detailing this. Calcaal away if it makes you feel any better. :mjlaugh:
It really amazes me that some people really think that a man who was caan would be buried by Italians. People make rumors about anything. The article is so vague too. Kualaha “I can’t remember faces” “by a bishop, I think?” Loool am I supposed to believe that over his own blood? :drakekidding:

The thread on here linked an article that has yet to prove that Mariano was buried in a church.

Now let’s do quick logic yet again.
The last of Italians left in the 60s-80s. They were a minority. How did he recieve a STATE funeral yet somehow was buried by Italians? Really? Do you really think Somalis would allow that? Do you know anything about Somalia loooool

My source:

Summary of World Broadcasts by the British Broadcasting Station.

Now either give actual proof that he was buried in a church or just sit down because 3 people are proving you wrong.
Buried by Italians? I never said that lmao. That’s something you’ve assumed and are following with. the proof I gave (which includes an articles, a thread here and a Reddit post that showcased a YouTube video and a Washington day article) didn’t mention that he got buried by the Italians.

second of all in the washington post in the Reddit threat mentioned that his funeral was held in the Catholic Church which was written in a letter and mentioned by John Johnson. The other proof I’ve showed you mentioned that he died as a Christian and got a state funeral.

I gave you actual full proof but you have yet to give me an actual article or normal proof to debunk what I’ve said. Instead you’re just spewing nonsense and are making illogical theories and accused me of saying that the Italians buried him. Lmao.

Btw the Church was used after the civil war of 1991, but not as regularly until the mid 2000s. It got bombed back in 2008.

Villainess

Buried by Italians? I never said that lmao. That’s something you’ve assumed and are following with. the proof I gave (which includes an articles, a thread here and a Reddit post that showcased a YouTube video and a Washington day article) didn’t mention that he got buried by the Italians.

second of all in the washington post in the Reddit threat mentioned that his funeral was held in the Catholic Church which was written in a letter and mentioned by John Johnson. The other proof I’ve showed you mentioned that he died as a Christian and got a state funeral.

I gave you actual full proof but you have yet to give me an actual article or normal proof to debunk what I’ve said. Instead you’re just spewing nonsense and are making illogical theories and accused me of saying that the Italians buried him. Lmao.

Btw the Church was used after the civil war of 1991, but not as regularly until the mid 2000s. It got bombed back in 2008.
So.. you think Somali Christians buried him? Because that was an Italian church run and funded by Italians.

Youtube videos also say that Somalis are white blood.

The Reddit post is the same as the somalispot thread.

It never said was buried by it. It states 2 people who were also Christians that “remember” it. I suppose those 2 people know more than his own grandson and all of Xamar right?

That is not proof! It is 2 vague letters! Give it up, it’s widely known he was Muslim.

The church was not used by 1990. There are less than 100 Christians in that region. Yes it was bombed, there are no churches left in Somalia.

So.. you think Somali Christians buried him? Because that was an Italian church run and funded by Italians.

Youtube videos also say that Somalis are white blood.

The Reddit post is the same as the somalispot thread.

It never said was buried by it. It states 2 people who were also Christians that “remember” it. I suppose those 2 people know more than his own grandson and all of Xamar right?

That is not proof! It is 2 vague letters! Give it up, it’s widely known he was Muslim.

The church was not used by 1990. There are less than 100 Christians in that region. Yes it was bombed, there are no churches left in Somalia.
The church was A: still regularly visited after 1990. It wasn’t completely abandoned until the mid 2000s.

second of all: there are YouTubers who claim that cannibalism is right too. Does what they say have anything to do with Sheikhs on YouTube who provide religious things on their channel? Both have nothing to do with each other and it’s quite ignorant of you to compare youtube to a Somali political figure.

third of all: the letter of John Johnson and the Washington daily post mentioned that his funeral was held in the church. Btw you can’t “burry” people into a church. There are funeral sessions in church.

fourth of all: there are mixed reviews and opinions on how he died. Actual news outlet and sites like Washington Daily, Or people like John Johnson, videos, and eye witnessed from Xamar itself and the Christians back then mentioned that he died as a Christian and held his funeral in the cathedral. While others say that he was buried as a Muslim without a church sessions and instead had sheikhs bless him, including his son.

There is a 2 sides on the story and everyone uses the information they believe in and want. If you believe that he died as a Muslim then that’s your thing. But there are multiple outlets and proofs of him dying as a Christian too.

It really amazes me that some people really think that a man who was caan would be buried by Italians. People make rumors about anything. The article is so vague too. Kualaha “I can’t remember faces” “by a bishop, I think?” Loool am I supposed to believe that over his own blood? :drakekidding:

Yes after missionaries were expelled and the church became abandoned Mario and Luigi showed upto bury a convert to Islam who rejected Christianity. :ulyin:

Villainess

The church was A: still regularly visited after 1990. It wasn’t completely abandoned until the mid 2000s.

second of all: there are YouTubers who claim that cannibalism is right too. Does what they say have anything to do with Sheikhs on YouTube who provide religious things on their channel? Both have nothing to do with each other and it’s quite ignorant of you to compare youtube to a Somali political figure.

third of all: the letter of John Johnson and the Washington daily post mentioned that his funeral was held in the church. Btw you can’t “burry” people into a church. There are funeral sessions in church.

fourth of all: there are mixed reviews and opinions on how he died. Actual news outlet and sites like Washington Daily, Or people like John Johnson, videos, and eye witnessed from Xamar itself and the Christians back then mentioned that he died as a Christian and held his funeral in the cathedral. While others say that he was buried as a Muslim without a church sessions and instead had sheikhs bless him, including his son.

There is a 2 sides on the story and everyone uses the information they believe in and want. If you believe that he died as a Muslim then that’sYour thing. But there are multiple outlets and proofs of him dying as a Christian too.
After 1991, the cathedral was no longer regularly used. In late 2008, much of the Catholic cathedral was destroyed.

the guy who wrote that statement can’t remember what the hell he’s saying

“I cannot remember if the sheikhs were present at the Christian funeral, but they were certainly there at the gravesite, both of which I attended. After the priest (was it the bishop?)”

“Michael’s brother, owner of Mariano’s Bar down by the sea at the end of the street leading to the post office, (darn, can’t remember his name)”

Yes. Because this so much much more reliable.

Theres nothing to “believe”. It’s a well known fact that he died as a Muslim. Why are you arguing over this? That’s the most dumbest thing. He was Muslim, his family confirmed it, Xamar knows it. Go ask your Grandfather if he was Muslim. Otherwise shiib-deh

Villainess

Yes after missionaries were expelled and the church became abandoned Mario and Luigi showed upto bury a convert to Islam who rejected Christianity. :ulyin:
”whippty woppity woo, you are now a Christian despite following Islam in your later years and all of Muqdisho came and held a celebration for you!”
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.