A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That’s Wikipedia in that picture btw. Why are you doing that?
Because the website Wikipedia in which you said was false cited the same exact source you had. And again, I already clicked that link. It says the exact same thing I’ve been saying all along. :icon lol:

2B0E6522-1D34-485A-8639-017AA00B2137.jpeg

C4A4C4E5-2AC9-4D9B-994E-D8DA2F7FACCC.jpeg

Because the website Wikipedia in which you said was false cited the same exact source you had. And again, I already clicked that link. It says the exact same thing I’ve been saying all along. :icon lol:
No. You’re just straight up lying because I am currently re-checking the link and it’s not a Wikipedia link :) You’ve used Wikipedia as a source again and put it as a picture. Did you actually thought that you could have fooled me with this?

Villainess

No. You’re just straight up lying because I am currently re-checking the link and it’s not a Wikipedia link :) You’ve used Wikipedia as a source again and put it as a picture. Did you actually thought that you could have fooled me with this?
It’s not a Wikipedia link, both sites use the same source. The African Biography. The same biography in which said Mariano died a Muslim. Re-read what I said.

thanks again!
4692A975-5438-4880-BDE9-EF857F858E3D.jpeg

It’s not a Wikipedia link, both sites use the same source. The African Biography. The same biography in which said Mariano died a Muslim. Re-read what I said.

thanks again!
View attachment 168447
This is amazing! Lemme tell you smt :)

The link above the site, which has a light blue colour, belongs to the site itself. It doesn’t link you to the original article since you have to pay for it to see it fully.

But you’ve confirmed my doubts!
This link and the light blue link bring you to the same Adress.

why are you exactly lying to me? Why aren’t you being honest.

@Asli why are you exactly lying to me? You can’t enter the original article since it costs money. The blue link and the actual site itself have the same address and you showed me right now that you’ve been lying!

Villainess

The link above the site, which has a light blue colour, belongs to the site itself. It doesn’t link you to the original article since you have to pay for it to see it fully.

I‘ll repeat myself since you seem a little slow.
1) I clicked on the link; oxford. It says it also appeared the African biography. I highlighted it for you.
C5533F5B-889D-4020-821A-E18042C1A912.jpeg

2) Wiki uses the exact same source: the African biography.
3) See where I’m getting at? They are both the same. This proves me right yet again. See for yourself, why would I lie. It’s right there in the screenshot. Do you think I photoshopped it?

Villainess

View attachment 168451
View attachment 168452
The purple link has the exact same Adress as the site
@Asli why are you exactly lying to me? You can’t enter the original article since it costs money. The blue link and the actual site itself have the same address and you showed me right now that you’ve been lying!
How am I lying? It’s right there. It says in clear words “African biography”. African biography is the same source I cited a long time ago. Accept it!

I‘ll repeat myself since you seem a little slow.
1) I clicked on the link; oxford. It says it also appeared the African biography. I highlighted it for you.
View attachment 168450
2) Wiki uses the exact same source: the African biography.
3) See where I’m getting at? They are both the same. This proves me right yet again. See for yourself, why would I lie. It’s right there in the screenshot. Do you think I photoshopped it?
You’re using Wiki AGAIN.
01F9224B-6438-4F27-8BEE-4AA7A232AC4D.png

The source is easily changeable. I can change it right now and even say that he died as a Hindu person. It’s pathetic

Villainess

You’re using Wiki AGAIN.
View attachment 168453
The source is easily changeable. I can change it right now and even say that he died as a Hindu person. It’s pathetic
Wallahi you sound so stupid. Now your saying it’s false even though OXFORD, might I remind the same source YOU used? Both you and Wiki used the exact. same. source. And now it’s fake? Stop changing your word oh lord.
995C3A8A-DDFD-4E94-9443-0FFA9F042FAE.jpeg
E3274994-25C3-4506-9A69-B124DFF8A166.jpeg

here is the website I linked in the beginning of this stupid arguement!

There you go. Thank you yet again :)

Wallahi you sound so stupid. Now your saying it’s false even though OXFORD, might I remind the same source YOU used? Both you and Wiki used the exact. same. source. And now it’s fake? Stop changing your word oh lord.
View attachment 168454View attachment 168455
here is the website I linked in the beginning of this stupid arguement!

There you go. Thank you yet again :)
Giftxo said:

Mariano, Michael
"Mariano, Michael" published on by Oxford University Press.
doi.org

That’s what I said lmao. I just tricked your ass because I knew that you were lying to me shamelessly

How am I lying? It’s right there. It says in clear words “African biography”. African biography is the same source I cited a long time ago. Accept it!
“Access to the complete content on Oxford Reference requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.”

Villainess

Giftxo said:

Mariano, Michael
"Mariano, Michael" published on by Oxford University Press.
doi.org

That’s what I said lmao. I just tricked your ass because I knew that you were lying to me shamelessly
What exactly am I lying about?

What exactly am I lying about?
Access to the complete content on Oxford Reference requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.

Please subscribe or login to access full text content.

how did you view it supposedly then?

Villainess

Access to the complete content on Oxford Reference requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.

Please subscribe or login to access full text content.

how did you view it supposedly then?
I got the free version. It literally says and I quote
9E223B5B-75C8-48C2-AB61-3B656707AF35.jpeg

Since I do not have a subscription I went onto the free version. Otherwise known as The African dictionary. And guess what was on there? The fact that he died a Muslim. And guess what was also shocking. Yes, Wikipedia used that same cite.

You sound so stupid. I have nothing to lie about. It’s right there :mjlol:

I got the free version. It literally says and I quote
View attachment 168457
Since I do not have a subscription I went onto the free version. Otherwise known as The African dictionary. And guess what was on there? The fact that he died a Muslim. And guess what was also shocking. Yes, Wikipedia used that same cite.

You sound so stupid. I have nothing to lie about. It’s right there :mjlol:
No you didn’t HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you just took the info from Wiki and run with it and started to argue with me as having that as a source. You can’t even see the full article in that site because you have to pay for it

Either wayyy @Asli we can have this conversation tomorrow again, I’m going to eat diner and sleep afterwards. Have a nice day sweetie :)

Villainess

No you didn’t HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you just took the info from Wiki and run with it and started to argue with me as having that as a source. You can’t even see the full article in that site because you have to pay for it
I didn’t take any info from Wiki. I took it from an actual university who worked with BBC. There’s the book. Go ahead and go buy it, read it yourself. It is reliable. He died a Muslim and there is so much proof you choose to ignore. Bye bye babe.
3B12BE37-B32C-4167-A214-6514BC8E769B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts