A proud Somali Christian Bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife said it herself. His grandson said it. His hooyo is not considered Somali to me because she took up Christianity. So I refer to her as an Italian. He became Muslim in his later life and died a Muslim. Next!
View attachment 168424
View attachment 168425
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE USING THE SAME PICTURE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. This is just embarrassing at this point 🤚 his grandson is the same dude that beliefs Somaliland is a legit country so Meh, idk. You refer to her as an Italian just because she’s a “Christian”. You’re really a weird ass if you genuinely think that’s actual. Being Italian means that you’re ethnically and historically tied to Italy itself, which she isn’t. She’s Somali at the end of the day. Your dna doesn’t magically ✨Disapear✨ If you don’t practice Islam which is, mind you again, an Arabic religion. What a dumbass lmao do you not considerer your ancestors pre-Islam Somali neither? And your culture and history too? Pathetic

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE USING THE SAME PICTURE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. This is just embarrassing at this point 🤚 his grandson is the same dude that beliefs Somaliland is a legit country so Meh, idk. You refer to her as an Italian just because she’s a “Christian”. You’re really a weird ass if you genuinely think that’s actual. Being Italian means that you’re ethnically and historically tied to Italy itself, which she isn’t. She’s Somali at the end of the day. Your dna doesn’t magically ✨Disapear✨ If you don’t practice Islam which is, mind you again, an Arabic religion. What a dumbass lmao do you not considerer your ancestors pre-Islam Somali neither? And your culture and history too? Pathetic
Shut up please...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Your using the same ”Bad at names” sources all over.

He died a Muslim. Why do you wish this wasn’t true? Does it bother you that a member of SYL found Islam and accepted it? does it make you shake to the core? But hey, if you don’t believe us go email his grandson. He confirmed it. And the screenshot I sent is from a reliable source. Keyword: reliable.

You are one weird person. I cant take someone who speaks in tiktok slang seriously.
:drakewtf:

You’re trying to trigger me by calling Islam an Arabic religion. I really don’t care. Move along sis. Tannu maxeey I mooda? sheegato-kiliiyammaaha. aduunkay-qasaysa. Qafkasta uug inuuyahay mumiin laakin waxey sheegaysa beenta iyo beentiisa ba

Your using the same ”Bad at names” sources all over.

He died a Muslim. Why do you wish this wasn’t true? Does it bother you that a member of SYL found Islam and accepted it? does it make you shake to the core? But hey, if you don’t believe us go email his grandson. He confirmed it. And the screenshot I sent is from a reliable source. Keyword: reliable.

You are one weird person. I cant take someone who speaks in tiktok slang seriously.
:drakewtf:
No it doesn’t matter to me tbh lmao. Idc if he died a Muslim or a Christian, I said that I thought he died a Christian and you asked me for proof which I showed you, 4 different sources including threads which you didn’t even read nor wanted to listen to and instead defended your claims with Wikipedia which is a site that is not trustable because anyone can change information. I can right now go to his page and write down that he’s not born in Somalia, do you see what I mean? Wikipedia is a site where can add and change information, And then your second source was a “EvErYoNe In XaMaR SaYs It”. A he said she said, basically a “trust me Bro” source which is illogical and useless in this conversation. If you believe that he died as a Muslim that’s on you, but asking me for proof while I believe otherwise and then give me useless sources is pathetic as hell.

btw I didn’t use tiktok slang in that one comment of mine, it’s Twitter slang.

Villainess

No it doesn’t matter to me tbh lmao. Idc if he died a Muslim or a Christian, I said that I thought he died a Christian and you asked me for proof which I showed you, 4 different sources including threads which you didn’t even read nor wanted to listen to and instead defended your claims with Wikipedia which is a site that is not trustable because anyone can change information. I can right now go to his page and write down that he’s not born in Somalia, do you see what I mean? Wikipedia is a site where can add and change information, And then your second source was a “EvErYoNe In XaMaR SaYs It”. A he said she said, basically a “trust me Bro” source which is illogical and useless in this conversation. If you believe that he died as a Muslim that’s on you, but asking me for proof while I believe otherwise and then give me useless sources is pathetic as hell.

btw I didn’t use tiktok slang in that one comment of mine, it’s Twitter slang.
The proof you sent is from R/exsomalian. The same 2 sites lack credibilty and require payment. But of course you trust a sub-Reddit that copies and pasted the entire thing rather than his actual biography. Rather than his own wife. Rather than his own grandson. Haye. Ask your so called Somali grandpa. As if. You can’t spell, you are not mentally ok, you have issues. You said you have anxiety yet you’re still fighting about a Somali a Muslim politician? Please. You are such a liar. Take your fake ass out of here. Kulaha hooyaday baa shiinoah. Sheegatooooooo!

Again, he died a Muslim. ✨Cry about it. ✨ Stop quoting me and go to sleep. You clearly are running wild.
giphy.gif

The proof you sent is from R/exsomalian. The same 2 sites lack credibilty and require payment. But of course you trust a sub-Reddit that copies and pasted the entire thing rather than his actual biography. Rather than his own wife. Rather than his own grandson. Haye. Ask your so called Somali grandpa. As if. You can’t spell, you are not mentally ok, you have issues. You said you have anxiety yet you’re still fighting about a Somali a Muslim politician? Please. You are such a liar. Take your fake ass out of here. Kulaha hooyaday baa shiinoah. Sheegatooooooo!

Again, he died a Muslim. Cry about it. Stop quoting me and go to sleep. You clearly are running wild.
giphy.gif
You really are a weirdo right. I’ve asked you multiple times: where is the proof of it. Where did his wife said it? His daughter is supposedly a Christian herself and didn’t revert back to Islam.

I can spell sweetheart, and even IF you think that I can’t spell then that’s on you. My sentences are good enough for me and are understandable enough for me.

what does my anxiety have to do with this conversation? I didn’t brought it up so it’s weird for you to say I’m not mentally “okay” just because I disagreed with you and actually provided actual sources compared to you who’s using the “trust me bro” and “he said she said” as sources, pathetic.

third of all: if I personally don’t believe he did then that’s my business not yours. Next time, bring actual sources to the table because you’re just digging your grave at the moment.

you don’t even respect him if you talked that way about his mom and actually expect me to take your ass serious. Act like a civilised person and we can have a civilised conversation instead of you barking barking and having nothing to back up your claims

1611773158640.gif

Villainess

You really are a weirdo right. I’ve asked you multiple times: where is the proof of it. Where did his wife said it? His daughter is supposedly a Christian herself and didn’t revert back to Islam.

I can spell sweetheart, and even IF you think that I can’t spell then that’s on you. My sentences are good enough for me and are understandable enough for me.

what does my anxiety have to do with this conversation? I didn’t brought it up so it’s weird for you to say I’m not mentally “okay” just because I disagreed with you and actually provided actual sources compared to you who’s using the “trust me bro” and “he said she said” as sources, pathetic.

third of all: if I personally don’t believe he did then that’s my business not yours. Next time, bring actual sources to the table because you’re just digging your grave at the moment.

you don’t even respect him if you talked that way about his mom and actually expect me to take your ass serious. Act like a civilised person and we can have a civilised conversation instead of you barking barking and having nothing to back up your claims

View attachment 168429
Exactly. “Supposedly”. Again for the millionth time, his own BLOOD confirmed that he died a Muslim after converting in the ‘70s. I’ll believe him anyway over some John. If you want to use that source then go on and show me the faces and the biographies of everyone mentioned in that letter. Amina/John/Abby. There was a bar mentioned in the letter. Show me the bar. You can’t right? Exactly. Everyone on this thread proved you wrong including @Western4Life who left Islam and sometimes says he is a Somali “Christian”. Save yourself the embarrassment.

AUN to the great Mariano. A Muslim king. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdows and may Allah reward him
:manny:

Exactly. “Supposedly”. Again for the millionth time, his own BLOOD confirmed that he died a Muslim after converting in the ‘70s. I’ll believe him anyway over some John. If you want to use that source then go on and show me the faces and the biographies of everyone mentioned in that letter. Amina/John/Abby. There was a bar mentioned in the letter. Show me the bar. You can’t right? Exactly. Everyone on this thread proved you wrong including @Western4Life who is a Somali “Christian”. Save yourself the embarrassment.
AUN to the great Mariano. A Muslim king. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdows and may Allah reward him
:manny:

Again sweetheart, where’s your source? I would probably take you seriously if you’ve provided source instead of using the same picture over and over again. Instead, your criticising my sources over and over again. No matter WHAT proof I show you you’re still belittling it and are using your he said she said proof.

I’ve only saw you and one other user decline what I’ve said but they at least had believable sources compared to you.

not only are you close minded and ignorant, you’re not even reading my sources and are only going after what you believe in yourself, spare me the time and just say that you don’t care about it and you’re only following what you believe in.

Villainess

Again sweetheart, where’s your source? I would probably take you seriously if you’ve provided source instead of using the same picture over and over again. Instead, your criticising my sources over and over again. No matter WHAT proof I show you you’re still belittling it and are using your he said she said proof.

I’ve only saw you and one other user decline what I’ve said but they at least had believable sources compared to you.

not only are you close minded and ignorant, you’re not even reading my sources and are only going after what you believe in yourself, spare me the time and just say that you don’t care about it and you’re only following what you believe in.
I linked it a thousand times. Oh lord.
  1. British Broadcasting Corporation. Monitoring Service (1970). Summary of World Broadcasts: Non-Arab Africa, Issues 3420-3497. University of California.
The people behind that document are BBC themselves. Mine is reliable. Yours is vague and locked! I read it until it required me to pay. They are a broke site, of course they require donations. Girl please. Show me the people behind that letter. I’m waiting.
1611774413640.jpeg

1. British Broadcasting Corporation. Monitoring Service (1970). Summary of World Broadcasts: Non-Arab Africa, Issues 3420-3497. University of California.
The people behind that biography are BBC themselves. Mine is reliable. Yours is vague and locked! Show me the people behind that letter. I’m waiting.
View attachment 168436
where’s the link first of all??
Second of all I had the Washington post, Quartz Africa and Oxford Studies center as legitimate sources, while you only provided a picture of the BBC Broadcasting corporation, anther picture and a “AsK yOuR GrAnDfAtHeR!” and “EvErYoNe In XaMaR kNoWs It” as sources.

the site itself is not logged either, you have to agree on the cookies to enter it and read the article.

Villainess

where’s the link first of all??
Second of all I had the Washington post, Quartz Africa and Oxford Studies center as legitimate sources, while you only provided a picture of the BBC Broadcasting corporation, anther picture and a “AsK yOuR GrAnDfAtHeR!” and “EvErYoNe In XaMaR kNoWs It” as sources.

the site itself is not logged either, you have to agree on the cookies to enter it and read the article.
It’s not a link. It’s an actual book. I don’t use independent-project-copy and pasted articles as my sources.

Oxford never said he died as a Christian. Washington post didn’t either. The only one that said he “died” as one was the subreddit and the somalispot one, both quoting the same article. Do you see where you went wrong?

The people behind that document are BBC themselves. Mine is reliable. Yours is vague and locked! I read it until it required me to pay. They are a broke site, of course they require donations. Girl please. Show me the people behind that letter. I’m waiting.
View attachment 168436
Plus at the end of the day: we won’t agree with each other no matter. So let’s leave it at this. You don’t agree with me and I don’t agree with you. Let’s leave it at this

Villainess

Plus at the end of the day: we won’t agree with each other no matter. So let’s leave it at this. You don’t agree with me and I don’t agree with you. Let’s leave it at this
There’s nothing to agree on. It’s a fact that he died a Muslim. You can disagree about how is funeral was proceed, sure. But he died a Muslim and thats the truth.

Leave it at that.

It’s not a link. It’s an actual book. I don’t use independent-project-copy and pasted articles as my sources.

Oxford never said he died as a Christian. Washington post didn’t either. The only one that said he “died” as one was the subreddit and the somalispot one, both quoting the same article. Do you see where you went wrong?
Uhm no:
If you click at the blue link up there you will get the full article where it mentioned it.

washington post mentioned him as a Christian Somali person

There’s nothing to agree on. It’s a fact that he died a Muslim. You can disagree about how is funeral was proceed, sure. But he died a Muslim and thats the truth.

Leave it at that.
if you think it’s a fact then that’s on you. I don’t believe in it. If you think that’s the truth that’s on You.

but let’s keep it at: we both don’t agree with each other and leave it

Villainess

Uhm no:
If you click at the blue link up there you will get the full article where it mentioned it.

washington post mentioned him as a Christian Somali person
The Oxford still doesn’t say he died a Christian. The Washington Post article was written in 1978, before he converted to Islam. The only source you have that talks about his later life is Reddit and somalispot. Don’t make me refute your own stance.

The Oxford still doesn’t say he died a Christian. The Washington Post article was written in 1978, before he converted to Islam. Don’t make me refute your own stance.
The article of OXFORD used another article which is LINKED THERE. Click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts