A Pan-Africanist Recreates A Map Of Africa!

Arabised Berber/North African Women are the Latinas/Mestizos of France.

I’ve noticed Western Black dudes generally like dark traits [Black hair, Brown or dark Olive skin etc] on Women so long as they’re not Black lol.

I still can't believe the apparent extent of it, and nothing illustrates this more than the non-black wives of Black players in the French team.

:mindblown:

I honestly would prefer those traits if I was so inclined to race-mix; Northern Europeans are just too white; black women that mix also prefer Southern Europeans.

I still can't believe the apparent extent of it, and nothing illustrates this more than the non-black wives of Black players in the French team.

I honestly would prefer those traits if I was so inclined to race-mix; Northern Europeans are just too white; black women that mix also prefer Southern Europeans.
Even amongst Southern European Women there’s a a spectrum on darkness.

Spanish, North Italian and Serb-Croatian/Bosnian girls are basically good looking Brunette or Black haired White girls. You may find darkies in those countries but it’s mainly due to Romani gypsy blood.

Whereas, many Greek/South Italian girls look uncannily like Jewish, Turkish & Arab girls.

Last edited:

zackattack

Cowabunga

Race was a concept made up for profit by a German crossdresser from the 1600s

Before that you were your religion and tribe that's it .

On another note I saw a bright lit full moon tonight I'm truly bless to see such a sight for so many are blind in this world .

I sometimes lay awake thinking about how nothing matters in this life only finding inner peace . Money cars clothes all nice things yes THINGS are not real peace .

Men women try to find inner peace in this life but most will never find it for most of us are cursed with ego and materialism .

GOODBYE time to die

FmLv.gif

Like tears in rain

blade-runner-roy-batty.gif

Trending

Latest posts