A Pan-Africanist Recreates A Map Of Africa!

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Best map of Africa

1660098023374.jpeg

Som

VIP
”some” Africans who spew this are christians:

And ironically they’ve been force, enslaved and conquered to convert to Christianity but they don’t give that energy only towards Islam and Muslims.
Not really though. Christianity in Africa came through missionaries.The ones who were converted because of slavery are in america

The Somali plate will split up anyways, so who cares, we will not be African and or part of Africa.

Attachments

• 561B49CA-9062-43EE-81FB-F4144319DD2F.jpeg
    561B49CA-9062-43EE-81FB-F4144319DD2F.jpeg
    512.2 KB · Views: 41

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Somali plate will split up anyways, so who cares, we will not be African and or part of Africa.
That will be in a million years or some crazy number like that. Doubt the world still exists by then.

It would be nice if we could hurry that up though

I'll never understand

:dead::dead1:

God, they all married Arabized Berbers?

:jcoleno::hova:
Arabised Berber/North African Women are the Latinas/Mestizos of France.

I’ve noticed Western Black dudes generally like dark traits [Black hair, Brown or dark Olive skin etc] on Women so long as they’re not Black lol.

GuanYu

Custom title
Arabised Berber/North African Women are the Latinas/Mestizos of France.

I’ve noticed Western Black dudes generally like dark traits [Black hair, Brown or dark Olive skin etc] on Women so long as they’re not Black lol.
I've Noticed it too lmao LOL. Honestly I don't see nothing wrong a pretty West African thang, when they say they like em melanated they mean south italians :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts