A Pan-Africanist Recreates A Map Of Africa!

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
”some” Africans who spew this are christians:

And ironically they’ve been force, enslaved and conquered to convert to Christianity but they don’t give that energy only towards Islam and Muslims.

K-M-O

But Chad, Niger, Senegal and Mali are on that map, so I don't think it has anything to do with Islam; looking at the map, I think they excluded all the Arab League member States.

I.Q thinking right there.

hit the nail on the coffin.

K-M-O

I'm cringing at the somalis in the quotes of that tweet :susp:

West Africans and new world blacks think they own the African title.

Somalis are just as African as the Berbers.

The land of origin, the land of diverse of animals and environments.

Africa was designed to look different from each other not the same. That’s a racist Cadaan thinking. :mjlol:

West Africans and new world blacks think they own the African title.

Somalis are just as African as the Berbers.

The land of origin, the land of diverse of animals and environments.

Africa was designed to look different from each other not the same. That’s a racist Cadaan thinking. :mjlol:
FZlxG3AWAA0TOPM.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
this was intended, look at Sahel muslim countries, they are still there, it took north africa and somalia to make a hype.

that’s not the point of my comment.

:bell::sitdown:

It wasn't directed to you bro :icon lol:

I was agreeing with you, just adding to your point that there are Somalis that insist they are "special" or more accepted by the rest of the world compared to Madows when that's not the case, if anything we're probably more disliked on account of being Muslim, they're just as delusional.

Based

VIP
The person who tweeted that knew Somalis would get emotional and start mass quoting. This happens every month :snoop: Stupid people

Not sure why people are complaining about Somalis on this thread, most of the quotes are from North Africans.

Honestly Somalia is the only one in a weird position in this map, Mauritania and Sudan are at least actual arab countries, it's like we don't belong on either side :snoop:

Anyways the guy should have removed the West African Muslim countries too if he really hates Muslims.

”some” Africans who spew this are christians:

And ironically they’ve been force, enslaved and conquered to convert to Christianity but they don’t give that energy only towards Islam and Muslims.
Exactly, only converted last 200 or so years, the religion of the people that subjugated them.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Other Horners are mostly Christian so they wouldn't be removed regardless.

Its far from a muslim thing, west african muslim states like Guinea, Senegal were not removed. Its all due to the fact somali trolls spew hatred against madows and they have pick it up. Other horners even the muslim ones are quiet on socials.

Its far from a muslim thing, west african muslim states like Guinea, Senegal were not removed. Its all due to the fact somali trolls spew hatred against madows and they have pick it up. Other horners even the muslim ones are quiet on socials.
All the Arab league countries are removed, that's what it's based on.

I doubt these guys would have removed Djibouti otherwise, they know nothing about the country.

Trending

Latest posts