A Pan-Africanist Recreates A Map Of Africa!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
All the Arab league countries are removed, that's what it's based on.

I doubt these guys would have removed Djibouti otherwise, they know nothing about the country.

I have actually seen a version where Somalia stays on the map, but due to trolls, we have been removed.

Nobody knows Jabuuti, it appears only in memes. Thats why its on the map. Jabuuti is part of the Arab league too.

I have actually seen a version where Somalia stays on the map, but due to trolls, we have been removed.

Nobody knows Jabuuti, it appears only in memes. Thats why its on the map. Jabuuti is part of the Arab league too.
Djibouti isn't on the map though... that's my point, they removed it too... because they're basing it on the Arab league.

Without somali trolls, we would be on that map, other horners edeb ee heestaan, they are not trolling others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you noticed they excluded Djibouti in this map and most people don't know Djibouti is practically a somali country except French people since they speak French there and go France.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Let us form coastal north and east africa (+ islamic west africa "also coastal" , ethiopia and parts of kenyan )and call it historical Africa.

Even the name comes from afriqis in tunesia.

The west african muslims, maghrebis (including mauritanians and Algerians), tunesians, libyans, Egyptians, sudanese, south sudanese, ethiopians, Eritreans, somalis and swahilis are the true back bone of Africa.

We did all of the heavy lifting. The rest got lucky with their tsu tsu flies fucking up our cattle.

This kept them safe until the cadaans came with even worse diseases and practises.

Imagine an cadaan is upgrading the horors of your people as slaves and you still look up to said cadaan. Mentally enslaved bunch of people 😂😂💀💀

Are you mentally enslaved? Are we terrorists because cadaan view muslims as terrorists? Why do you care what racist, ignorant cadaan think. We are cushitic and perhaps black in the melaninated skin sense (and that varies heavily) not the bantu association it carries with it nowadays. Bro out of every race you could bootyshake for, you didn't choose Somalis or arabs or whites, you chose Bantus the absolute bottom of the race shitting hierarchy. :wtf:

Are you mentally enslaved? Are we terrorists because cadaan view muslims as terrorists? Why do you care what racist, ignorant cadaan think. We are cushitic and perhaps black in the melaninated skin sense (and that varies heavily) not the bantu association it carries with it nowadays. Bro out of every race you could bootyshake for, you didn't choose Somalis or arabs or whites, you chose Bantus the absolute bottom of the race shitting hierarchy. :wtf:

Nigga, it's AMISON Bantu guarding your government as we speak, Somalis are even below Madows, what are you on about?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Nigga, it's AMISON Bantu guarding your government as we speak, Somalis are even below Madows, what are you on about?
The only reason the bantus are here is to keep the peace in the south in certain places where somalis don't trust one another.

Once there is unity again we will surpass them easily. Ssa is a though place to live, the people will pick the meat of your bones.

Amisom is not doing what they are mandatet for. When we helped other ssa nations we actually fulfilled our mandate.

The only reason the bantus are here is to keep the peace in the south in certain places where somalis don't trust one another.

Once there is unity again we will surpass them easily. Ssa is a though place to live, the people will pick the meat of your bones.

Amisom is not doing what they are mandatet for. When we helped other ssa nations we actually fulfilled our mandate.
So you admit that Bantu men are more manly compared to Southern Somali men, seeing as you need their protection/security? Caadi sxb, say less.

So you admit that Bantu men are more manly compared to Southern Somali men, seeing as you need their protection/security? Caadi sxb, say less.
Relax sxb and amnison is doing Jack shit in somalia they are just there to take advantage and they work with al shabab in taking somalia's resources

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Shit like this makes me wanna rally together an extortion group of my tribemates that are qac and extort any non black in Somalia. If they aint paid up, they get laid down. They gonna taste the real fruits of their action

Trending