A Lesson from Basra....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I would hope you do that at the minimum
But when you urinate do you wash yourself with water
When you take a number 2 are you content with just toilet paper?
Muslimman why do you ask awkward questions:jaynerd:
Of course I clean myself

Muslimman why do you ask awkward questions:jaynerd:
Of course I clean myself
Well at least some part of your fitrah remains

I hope you also shave your pubic and armpit hair and perform ghusl after your period completed to reset your energy

Just stop the Foolery and come back to Deen

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well at least some part of your fitrah remains

I hope you also shave your pubic and armpit hair and perform ghusl after your period completed to reset your energy

Just stop the Foolery and come back to Deen
Lol you are so funny

Wtf I am not a cave woman lol

I don’t know what ghusl means

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Do not insult people, or take away their human value. At work, we have a quite Janitor. He is a white man who is clumsy, and disorganized. He could show up disheveled and people complain he smells. But i always say, leave him alone. Life is too short to be petty. Everybody treats him like the villages idiot. But one day, out of respect for me, because i always treat him well and kind, he said he wanted to introduce me to his son. He has 4 sons. Two are twins. One of the twins gave him a ride to work. The father actually told his 18 old son, tuck in your shirt boy, i want u to meet someone. I was kinda touched by that. The boy is very well mannered. (actually he is a man, very tall and blonde, he drives a nice sports car) I was scared first and hesitant. When he asked permission to introduce me, i shouted WHY??? Not because i am rude, but just that i am shy and dont want to know more people. Anyway, long story short, i was introduced to the boy and i thanked him for giving his dad a ride. In the end, the boy said, Nice to meet you Ms Basra. I was really touched by it. Suddenly, the worth of this man was even more greater in my eyes. I always treated him well, but going forward i treated him even better! He is a Father! Mashalaah!
I have the same problem there is a guy in my school and he is fat and smells like shit. I Avoid sitting next to him or even near him. Sometimes the teacher makes me sit next to him so i make up an excuse why i should move like ”i have to charge my laptop” ”im working with someone else”. I wanted to tell him that he smells bad but he’s cadaan and might commit suicide, and this guy have been in the same class for 2 years.

I thought you were Muslim ? Every muslim chick knows what ghusul is.

Sis ghusul is the washing of the whole body after intercourse , periods, etc. It's major cleaning . There are like rules you follow when you wash.
That person has expposed themselves as either a trill or someone whose parents didn't care about their islamic well being at all

Both cases are extremely sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending