A Lesson from Basra....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do not insult people, or take away their human value. At work, we have a quite Janitor. He is a white man who is clumsy, and disorganized. He could show up disheveled and people complain he smells. But i always say, leave him alone. Life is too short to be petty. Everybody treats him like the villages idiot. But one day, out of respect for me, because i always treat him well and kind, he said he wanted to introduce me to his son. He has 4 sons. Two are twins. One of the twins gave him a ride to work. The father actually told his 18 old son, tuck in your shirt boy, i want u to meet someone. I was kinda touched by that. The boy is very well mannered. (actually he is a man, very tall and blonde, he drives a nice sports car) I was scared first and hesitant. When he asked permission to introduce me, i shouted WHY??? Not because i am rude, but just that i am shy and dont want to know more people. Anyway, long story short, i was introduced to the boy and i thanked him for giving his dad a ride. In the end, the boy said, Nice to meet you Ms Basra. I was really touched by it. Suddenly, the worth of this man was even more greater in my eyes. I always treated him well, but going forward i treated him even better! He is a Father! Mashalaah!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He needs to respect people by taking a shower :kodaksmiley:

Ameeen@loooooooool

Walaal u sound like my co workers. To be honest, and God is my witness, walaahi the smell is so bad....but i have convinced myself, it doesnt matter. I do what i can do. I open windows, i walk away when is clean the kichenette, etc etc

I feel like it is NOT his fault. No one wants to be thought smelling. But i have confess i do harbor some resentment. Like why cant he take personal responsibility and wash???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
r u a female pedophile?

u mean, am i a cougar?? lol

cou·gar
ˈko͞oɡər/
noun
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a large American wild cat with a plain tawny to grayish coat, found from Canada to Patagonia.
  2. 2.
    informal
    an older woman seeking a sexual relationship with a younger man.

Basra you have a history of sucking up to white cock so something tells me this is a fake story...

I stopped reading after you said tall and blond...and sports car...

It sounds like a Cinderella story

Let me guess you got the tall blond boy and you lived happy forever...?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Norwegian Bantu

Why are u very hostile towards your Eedo???

Sports car eh...?

tenor.gif

Ameeen@loooooooool

Walaal u sound like my co workers. To be honest, and God is my witness, walaahi the smell is so bad....but i have convinced myself, it doesnt matter. I do what i can do. I open windows, i walk away when is clean the kichenette, etc etc

I feel like it is NOT his fault. No one wants to be thought smelling. But i have confess i do harbor some resentment. Like why cant he take personal responsibility and wash???
Maybe he doesn't know he smells. You should tell him.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Something seems fishy... how can the 18-year old son, of a poor janitor drive a nice car :ulyin:

Helloo, his mother? His dad is responsible too, been paying child support for 18 years. Kids here workd starting at age 15,. u get a loan and by the time u r 18 u can pay off your own loan

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Buy him some body wash, shampoo, and fragrance.

I think he needs to shower and wash his under pits and use deodorant. But i cant tell him that because its kinda invasive

@Basra
This is excellent islamic ideals for many reasons

First of all, wa laqad karamna bani Adam. ....every child of Adam is endued with honor and you recognize that

Secondly in their rush to accept europhiles our colleagues @Emily @AussieHustler @Knowles have completely tossed asides concepts of tahara such as washing your private parts with water and doing whudu 5 times a day. When they get to an advanced age they will suffer similar experiences as this kind hearted man. The nicma of Islam Is truly comprehensive

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Basra
This is excellent islamic ideals for many reasons

First of all, wa laqad karamna bani Adam. ....every child of Adam is endued with honor and you recognize that

Secondly in their rush to accept europhiles our colleagues @Emily @AussieHustler @Knowles have completely tossed asides concepts of tahara such as washing your private parts with water and doing whudu 5 times a day. When they get to an advanced age they will suffer similar experiences as this kind hearted man. The nicma of Islam Is truly comprehensive
I take a shower everyday and wash my private parts, what the hell you talking about dude:holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.