A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Nah saxiib, all of that is yours. I have all of my land. No other clan has taken parts of my ancestral land from me. I've got no foreigners policing and protecting me.

Cant say the same a out your clan though.

Baraxley is your land yet it's in another clan's hands. And I still have all my 6 regions while you have 3. Kkk.

Sheikh

VIP
Ya damn right, I ordered the code red. I also ordered that Xamar be burned to the ground in 06. And ya know what, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about that, or anything else for that matter.

Truth is, in this world, I have my cake and will eat it. What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine, also.

Foh kid what mine is mine and what yours is yours. :ufdup:

Sheikh

VIP
Sxb dont claim Ceelwaaq, Baardheere, and Luuq. Last time I checked @Cognitivedissonance is visiting those cities as they are his ancestral lands as he has explained

:lawd:

You’re MX, stick to Garbahaaray.

Am I right @Cognitivedissonance
:mjpls:

Fam @Poets You're one of the few MJs that has no cuqdad for the mighty landeere MX. The Sheikh respects that. Sxb I'm gonna stick to my lands the Jubbonyinkas and Ceelwaaq, Bardera, Garbaharey, Dolow, Beled Hawo, Buurdhuubo, Ceelcade, and Luuq. But the Sheikh can give @Cognitivedissonance the guy from humid Bari a tour to those fertile Green lands. :samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb dont claim Ceelwaaq, Baardheere, and Luuq. Last time I checked @Cognitivedissonance is visiting those cities as they are his ancestral lands as he has explained

I am going going back back to gedo gedo, strictly for the mud huts and the cano geel and the women raised on caano geel..

Gedo is a shared region the only part of gedo thats settled exclusively by sade is gabraharay the rest of gedo is shared

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fam @Poets You're one of the few MJs that has no cuqdad for the mighty landeere MX. The Sheikh respects that. Sxb I'm gonna stick to my lands the Jubbonyinkas and Ceelwaaq, Bardera, Garbaharey, Dolow, Beled Hawo, Buurdhuubo, Ceelcade, and Luuq. But the Sheikh can give @Cognitivedissonance the guy from humid Bari a tour to those fertile Green lands. :samwelcome:
Most of my family are from baardheere, ceelwaaq and Luuq dont forget the grave of kablalax is in baardheere and luuq hooyo majeerteen is buried there also the grave of harti is in ceel waaq these are my ancestral lands dhiig ba u shuube

@GBTarmy Blames Farmajo for not helping Gedo but isn't he a federalist why doesn't he blame Black Man isn't he JL President oh no I forgot Mr GBTarmy where is your federalism you hypocrite you been debunked just like when you screamed Marehan and Hawiye :drakelaugh:

@Shaolin23 sxb this guy is Ali Saleban.
I ain't FKDing with a yaryar :hova::susp:
Nayaa stop crying like a , Xaarmaajo will be impeached/dealt with. You keep dividing MJ clans you weirdo, MX subclans been slaughtering each other since 91 keep Ali saleban out of your mouth.

Tell that man to come to those towns and say he owns it. You Punani kids love talking ish about Gedo. But get a bullet if you step in the my home state. We liberated AS in Gedo, you guys can't even liberate Galgala mountains of Daesh wannabes

:trumpsmirk:

Kismaayo is still up for grabs. Whether Farmajo is there or not. I'm there right now in Calanley. With all my goons.
The honourable Ogaden does not discriminate. You can be there as long as you want if you respect the laws. However misbehave and you will get your kufi pushed back :mjhaps:

The honourable Ogaden does not discriminate. You can be there as long as you want if you respect the laws. However misbehave and you will get your kufi pushed back :mjhaps:
I consider OGs more honorable than our esteemed political cousins from "Puntland" Me and you are frontier clans. These guys are politicians. Not warriors. I hope one day we settle our dispute and keep JL for selves. I don't wanna share with the women of Puntland or HAG of Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending