A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This achieved its desired result. Now he'll think twice before everything he does - foriegn deals/military intervention, etc
This only strengthened Farmaajo. The biggest loser in this ordeal was the new speaker kkkk. The man literally tried to push through a fraudulent motion with forged signatures. This government is the most stable government to date and it's not even close. Unlike the previous admins that continuously fought against its PM's and ministers. This admin is supported by the people and the international community.I say onward and upward, down with foreign interference and the stooges they control. QaranDuumis ma guuleysanayo aqiroo iyo aduun.

Gedo is not and independent region its a part of JUBBALAND can you all get that through your sick qabyalad filled skulls Farmaajo is not the president of Jubbaland Ahmed Madoobe is the president yet he is free from blame? Isnt this the federalism you scream for? If there is no development of security or infrastructure in Bari ,Nugaal and Mudug for 7 years would you angry at Hasan Sheikh and Farmaajo or Abdirahman Faroole and Abdiweli Gaas? What you guys are on about is not federalism its qabyaalad iyo qurun lets be honest here this is why im against your bullshit federalism :farole:
no one cares gedo is the new galnus go independent no one is stopping u

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
no one cares gedo is the new galnus go independent no one is stopping u
The decision for Gedo to apart of Jubbaland was agreed and signed upon by all the reer Jubbaland communities who the f*ck are you to dictate what we should do but that’s neither here nor there stop being a munafiquun you have no argument your being exposed

The decision for Gedo to apart of Jubbaland was agreed and signed upon by all the reer Jubbaland communities who the f*ck are you to dictate what we should do but that’s neither here nor there stop being a munafiquun you have no argument your being exposed
then stop ing and work with jubbaland government why cant gedonians do something themselves?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;” [Al-Qur’an 3:103]
How can I be united with farmaajo and khayre who stand up for one minute silence to mourn their dead like the gaalo boowe I wouldn’t be surprised if they celebrated Christmas

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
then stop ing and work with jubbaland government why cant gedonians do something themselves?
Ahmed Madoobe gets funding in the name of Gedo and not 1 penny in terms of security or infrastructure reaches Gedo he was even angry at the SFG flood relief going directly to Gedo and even said “the government is coming through the window (Gedo) when Kismaayo is the door” this has been going on for 7 years Kenya military does war crimes against Gedo civilians and not a word from Madoobe,walls are erected on the border not a word from Madoobe work with you? If Gaas was doing this would you blame Farmaajo? Is this your way of federalism? If reer Gedo signed up for federalism,dowladnimo and nidaam and this what they get then why are you so pressed we want another way:cosbyhmm:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How can I be united with farmaajo and khayre who stand up for one minute silence to mourn their dead like the gaalo boowe I wouldn’t be surprised if they celebrated Christmas
It’s not about farmaajo or khayre, it’s the idea of unity.
Unity doesn’t equal farmaajo but in our times their the only one with a shoot, so I support them until someone more qualified can do.

Farm

VIP
It’s not about farmaajo or khayre, it’s the idea of unity.
Unity doesn’t equal farmaajo but in our times their the only one with a shoot, so I support them until someone more qualified can do.

Who wants to unite with a 0.5 langaab refugee? I’d rather unite with a Martian kkkkk

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Who wants to unite with a 0.5 langaab refugee? I’d rather unite with a Martian kkkkk
Firstly I’m not a 0.5 and secondly I’m probably your dads uncle , chill kid

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This achieved it's desired result. Now he'll think twice before everything he does - foriegn deals/military intervention, etc

:draketf:

Can you tell us the bad foreign deals the president has signed that we don't know? If there's any...:mjlol: Habaarta odoyga laa saar baan maqli jiraay:drakekidding:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Farmajo needs to work with Puntland and the rest of the mamul goboleds.
The federal member states and the central goverment need to agree on a constitution, Farmajo need to let go of the past, Majority of Somalis will never agree on centralizing all power in Mogadishu again.
With that said, i think its wrong to try to topple Farmajos goverment, its just sets a bad exemple for the future. We cant just topple every goverment that we disagree with. We have to communicate and resolve our issues internally, we cant let shisye take advantage of us again like before.

Caaqligu haa shaaqeyo.

Last edited:
This only strengthened Farmaajo. The biggest loser in this ordeal was the new speaker kkkk. The man literally tried to push through a fraudulent motion with forged signatures. This government is the most stable government to date and it's not even close. Unlike the previous admins that continuously fought against its PM's and ministers. This admin is supported by the people and the international community.I say onward and upward, down with foreign interference and the stooges they control. QaranDuumis ma guuleysanayo aqiroo iyo aduun.
It's good in both ways. Shows the MPs who are foreign-influenced, and gives a clear message to Farmaajo that this is not a one-man
:draketf:

Can you tell us the bad foreign deals the president has signed that we don't know? If there's any...:mjlol: Habaarta odoyga laa saar baan maqli jiraay:drakekidding:
That's the problem walaal. We don't know because he keeps their meetings top secret. Some aren't. Ur telling me the Xabeshi troops aren't going to replace the adoons? Credible sites show that it's not fake news. And now he won't even think about doing that.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It's good in both ways. Shows the MPs who are foreign-influenced, and gives a clear message to Farmaajo that this is not a one-man

That's the problem walaal. We don't know because he keeps their meetings top secret. Some aren't. Ur telling me the Xabeshi troops aren't going to replace the adoons? Credible sites show that it's not fake news. And now he won't even think about doing that.

I'm not telling you anything I'm asking you for the evidence that he signed illegal deals. The burden of proof lies with the accuser sxb, easy with the emotional appeals. Prove your claims so that you win the argument and we shut up

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Low IQ langaabs never cease to amaze me
giphy (2).gif

Keep em coming , your calaacals seems enjoyable:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending