A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This thread aged like cheap wine:mjlol:

Niggas were hyped up, on seeing some shitty motion by corrupt Mp's..

look how it turned out to be rn... shit's backfired now... :mjkkk:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
More like superiority complex, as we are far more superior than you lot.
That complex will be your down fall.

Lord smite the faithless, give the chosen the ability to protect the great Fatherland and at the end of a heart foughtbattle paradise (Greater Somalia) awaits and one day we will reach the promised land. Ameen

With Blood and Iron - Otto Von Bismarck

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Yes.Superior in boasting,snitching to foreigners and surrendering at the sound of gunfire:denzelnigga:

Nah saxiib, all of that is yours. I have all of my land. No other clan has taken parts of my ancestral land from me. I've got no foreigners policing and protecting me.

Cant say the same a out your clan though.

Arma

VIP
That complex will be your down fall.

Lord smite the faithless, give the chosen the ability to protect the great Fatherland and at the end of a heart foughtbattle paradise (Greater Somalia) awaits and one day we will reach the promised land. Ameen

With Blood and Iron - Otto Von Bismarck

I say you're making dua for our downfall........why don't you invoke the Deen against the real enemy, but no, you're a bitter c*nt.

This thread aged like cheap wine:mjlol:

Niggas were hyped up, on seeing some shitty motion by corrupt Mp's..

look how it turned out to be rn... shit's backfired now... :mjkkk:
@GBTarmy Blames Farmajo for not helping Gedo but isn't he a federalist why doesn't he blame Black Man isn't he JL President oh no I forgot Mr GBTarmy where is your federalism you hypocrite you been debunked just like when you screamed Marehan and Hawiye :drakelaugh:

Nah saxiib, all of that is yours. I have all of my land. No other clan has taken parts of my ancestral land from me. I've got no foreigners policing and protecting me.

Cant say the same a out your clan though.
@Shaolin23 sxb this guy is Ali Saleban.
I ain't FKDing with a yaryar :hova::susp:

Arma

VIP
@GBTarmy Blames Farmajo for not helping Gedo but isn't he a federalist why doesn't he blame Black Man isn't he JL President oh no I forgot Mr GBTarmy where is your federalism you hypocrite you been debunked just like when you screamed Marehan and Hawiye :drakelaugh:

@Shaolin23 sxb this guy is Ali Saleban.
I ain't FKDing with a yaryar :hova::susp:

Stop following me around wiil'yahow. I'm not your lost Abo.......shesh little baby tooth is proper obsessed with me.

Stop following me around wiil'yahow. I'm not your lost Abo.......shesh little baby tooth is proper obsessed with me.
Yaryar boy you entered a thread about Farmajo and was dissing us.

Gtfoh yaryarkaa tahay cune. Uff

giphy.gif

Arma

VIP
Yaryar boy you entered a thread about Farmajo and was dissing us.

Gtfoh yaryarkaa tahay cune. Uff

giphy.gif

And yet you come running in to this thread, just because people are criticising Farmajo? Walle Farmajo is Marehans new Abo.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I got an issue with southern Somalis. They let alone shabaab run around and don't snitch into them.

:birdman:

Fam I'm a Southerner and believe me honest Southerners alert the authorities if there's Al Kabob. But the South is large the Al Kabob are mostly in the Shabelles.

Sheikh

VIP
It is indeed hypocrisy. We MJ on this forum will admit that we're tribalist and we are fighting for PL and JL interests.
Meanwhile.....all the Marehans on here (and the Marusade girl) literally every single one of them, support Farmajo, and I mean support.....its like the man is their Abo.

JL is not your interest. PL is. Worry about your mammul sxb. President Farmaajo is in a Jihad and he shall prevail. :salute:

Sheikh

VIP
The supporters of Farmaajo remind me of Trump supporters because they will basically support him no matter what….even if Farmaajo were to sell parts of the country to Ethiopia, they would still support him. I can understand hawiye supporting him (since he is a stooge for them and he puts all the resources into Xamar) but I can’t understand how MX still support him. What has Farmaajo done for Gedo region/MX people? He has done zilch for them nor has he done anything for any other region/people except for xamar and hawiye.

If Farmaajo was Mj, and he was a stooge, I wouldn't support him. Yes, I am tribalist but before that I am reer Puntland, and I put Puntland first. If MX were like this, they would have perhaps developed their region instead they are loitering around in places that doesn’t belong to them and supporting a useless leader just cause he is one of them. Sad!

We have many regions*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending