A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
the saudis will always back him since he always backs them.
bribe money will never run out for this guy.

war ninkan wallahi hadaad iwaydiiso wuxuu qabto i wouldn't know.

it's strange, there's like a billion problems to solve, and he hasn't solved one.

not a single one,

my theory why: waa langab marehan, he has soooooooooooooooo much cuqdad and cannot forget what happened to his uncle, though he caused it,

he was a local gov worker for some county in , an office clerk

remember all langabs die from cuqdad,

not a single one,

my theory why: waa langab marehan, he has soooooooooooooooo much cuqdad and cannot forget what happened to his uncle, though he caused it,

Son of Absame. You should not hate your brother Sade. You insult Siyaad Barre, when you're his abti. He came out of a Ogaden womb. Hate us all you want. But MX respects the nation of Absame as equals. The sons of Madowteen are not warriors. Agah!!!

Son of Absame. You should not hate your brother Sade. You insult Siyaad Barre, when you're his abti. He came out of a Ogaden womb. Hate us all you want. But MX respects the nation of Absame as equals. The sons of ********** are not warriors. Agah!!!

i did not insult siad barre, i said what they did to his uncle,

please tell me where i insulted siad barre Ugaas?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
not a single one,

when will landheere ogaden liberate Buale from Shabab?

when will landheere ogaden liberate Buale from Shabab?
the shabaab there are ogaden.
a more peaceful way to get them to abandon the jungles is being worked on.

MX koob shaah ah dartii isu gowracaan maad mooday ilma cagadheer?:drakewtf:

waxa ku baday laangaabnimada waa waxaa.:drakelaugh:

the shabaab there are ogaden.
a more peaceful way to get them to abandon the jungles is being worked on.

MX koob shaah ah dartii isu gowracaan maad mooday ilma cagadheer?:drakewtf:

waxa ku baday laangaabnimada waa waxaa.:drakelaugh:
You're Ogaden this is what you do to yourselves not comparable to MX sub clan rivalry https://reliefweb.int/report/ethiop...es-jail-ogaden-somali-regional-state-ethiopia

Jail Ogaden lol

Stop lying naayaa this is 2018 not 2008. Ogaden are not one of the principal AS clans you don't gotta keep putting on cimaamad

Most of the AS in JL are not even OGs. They are Eelays and Bantus. Fucking pests. Walllahi I'm tired of these af may may nabadiids.

You're Ogaden this is what you do to yourselves not comparable to MX sub clan rivalry https://reliefweb.int/report/ethiop...es-jail-ogaden-somali-regional-state-ethiopia

Jail Ogaden lol

Stop lying naayaa this is 2018 not 2008. Ogaden are not one of the principal AS clans you don't gotta keep putting on cimaamad
triggered.

giphy.gif

Tell that man to come to those towns and say he owns it. You ****** kids love talking ish about Gedo. But get a bullet if you step in the my home state. We liberated AS in Gedo, you guys can't even liberate Galgala mountains of Daesh wannabes

:trumpsmirk:
Lool a gedonian made an account because of this thread, I really made it huh:trumpsmirk:

Then don't claim Kismayo and JL doesn't belong to u. I'm a MX who believes in federalism. Rare, right? See I admire the Punities. But my federalism is a OG-MX monopoly with no MJs.

Nice you believe in federalism and you're anti hawiye you already earn + points:ehh:

Kismayo is in lower jubba and located at the harti coast, mayors of Kismayo even during your aabo times. Don't forget how Jubbaland became a state PL will always have a presence there:kanyeshrug:

Nice you believe in federalism and you're anti hawiye you already earn + points:ehh:

Kismayo is in lower jubba and located at the harti coast, mayors of Kismayo even during your aabo times. Don't forget how Jubbaland became a state PL will always have a presence there:kanyeshrug:

Sorry Pantiehose kid. You are not the majority in JL. I'm applying the Maxamuud Saleebaan majority rule. You are the mother of federalism right? I'm following your lead.

:ehh:

Sorry Pantiehose kid. You are not the majority in JL. I'm applying the Maxamuud Saleebaan majority rule. You are the mother of federalism right? I'm following your lead.

:ehh:
Kismayo boomed because of us. your capital is not Kismayo, we live in Kismayo and south of it along with the bajunis hartis are blessed coastal people:ahh:

Then don't claim Kismayo and JL doesn't belong to u. I'm a MX who believes in federalism. Rare, right? See I admire the Punities. But my federalism is a OG-MX monopoly with no MJs.

why do you even explain yourself bro, jubaland waa 95% Ogaden/Marehan, dont speak to toehrs, they are in your care, feed them, cloths them, but remind them they are minorities with rights,

we will be gentle on them, but lets build the 3 regions in to the Singapore of africa,

why do you even explain yourself bro, jubaland waa 95% Ogaden/Marehan, dont speak to toehrs, they are in your care, feed them, cloths them, but remind them they are minorities with rights,

we will be gentle on them, but lets build the 3 regions in to the Singapore of africa,
you must be ogaden from Ethiopia since the Ogs in Jubbaland praise PL, dont forget who made Jubbaland(AKA Kismayo) into what it is.

Ina adeer that's is my attitude. I'm chilling with my Reer Abdulle family right now. These foreigners have no stake in our maamul. How dare they claim our lands. They didn't bleed for it. They didn't fight Oromos like us or the British to help Darawiish.

Puntland is for them. Jubbaland is for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending