⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
It’s giving.
1680195585531.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This shit ain't normal, right guys?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats dangerous. I saw another farax on tiktok --laughing and being over the moon about his hooyo mentioning his beard! She was trying to tell him to behave like a man with that big beard!

And then he laughs --and says---- Hooooyo? Hoooyo? You noticed my beard? Then he cracks up with a vulgar laughter

I was kinda disgusted but i didn;t want to be called a weirdo

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
ew, that is not normal. I don't know what kinda abuse you went through @Garaad diinle
Astaghfirullah what are you talking about sister kkkkk. I've seen it a lot it's not a strange thing in somali culture. It's a way for parent to show their affection to their children but it becomes embarrassing after the age of 6. Think of it like when you bath with your sibling. It's okay until a certain age where it becomes weird. It's not that different than a kiss on the cheek but i'll never do it, it's feels so awkward.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But what eedo?

but i mean- he is a white man-- a white father -- maybe he knows his 'boy' is feminine and gay and therefore he treats him like his daughter? Or am i stretching?

For Somalis--this behavior is not normal because we have not practiced it for 100 of years like the white people

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Wait Wait Barniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Is that White Man Brady? The NFL footballer? :wtf:
Yup it’s him he got alot of heat for them pictures. Even cadaan ppl were weirded out.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yup it’s him he got alot of heat for them pictures. Even cadaan ppl were weirded out.

Noooooooooooooooo but Brady is a manly manly man. He is a superstar athlete. He can;t have a gay kid. And that kid is G.A.Y with those legs posed!
1680196626440.png

Trending