A Faraax kisses his own mom on the lips 😦

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is it possible we Somalis are reacting this strongly because we are JEALOS??? WE ARE a product of a single mother?

what if a drunk farax plants a french kiss on his hooyo? lips are only reserved for the one u will do waasmo in the private bedroom! Periodt

ALERT: even in the bedroom i don't kiss! I have stomach ulcer so my breath is not the best. At least that is the excuse i use

:damsel:
Too much personal information. Remember, there are kids on here :browtf:

images

Can I provide some advice on this to my Somali cousins, and it comes from a place of love... please stop highlighting the abnormal or unsavoury actions of every individual Somali you come across on the internet

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Can I provide some advice on this to my Somali cousins, and it comes from a place of love... please stop highlighting the abnormal or unsavoury actions of every individual Somali you come across on the internet

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF
Ajnabis collecting more info for their next East African FKD

I thought we all agreed that a parent shouldn’t be kissing their child on the lips after age 2-3

if A Muslim Man is to kiss his parents than it should be on the cheeks or mostly the forehead. This is not Dhaqan Somali nor Islam

:williamswtf:

is it possible we Somalis are reacting this strongly because we are JEALOS??? WE ARE a product of a single mother?
No we are not jealous this is the first time I'm even seeing that this hillbilly nonsense is a thing and I definitely do not wanna partake idontlike.png
And I'm sure most of us here got both our parents in our lives

At least our leaders never pissed themselves in public

Hold that L fake Southern sudani

That’s unhealthy. I hope nothing happens to her if she dies before him he will be crushed. Every parent loves their kids but there’s gotta be a balance.

I’m not gonna judge the brother for loving his hooyo. At least he knows how to show his hooyo affection. Many people on here aren’t used to it but that doesn’t mean some Somali families don’t do that. If the child grew up that way, that will be second nature for them.

What’s weird is posting it on sm. What purpose does that serve? Tiktok is driving people to do all sorts of things.

That's more normal than getting zero affection.
I think this might be some of the unhealed trauma you mentioned in the other thread about broken marriages. Parents should show their children a sufficient amount of love and affection. Some people didn’t get that markaas are starved for it and think anything related to that is only reserved for that one special person.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
If he’s doing that openly in public. I don’t want to know what they do behind closed doors.
Please:

Trending