Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:yacadiim: I got to thinking maybe I should make a disclaimer for all who wish to court me that you must wait for 7-years of no touching in the lead up to consummation.
giphy.gif

As a caveat, he cannot date/marry any woman during this period and must remain 100% celibate. No cheating even with himself. I was thinking of going a step further and having his mind read for promiscuous thoughts but the technology is in its infancy so I'll have to settle for trusting his imagination.

What's your take? Is a long courtship 'done cleanly' worth it? What is a sufficient amount of time in getting to know a suitor?

giphy.gif

Talk among yourselves.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
OP, you sure you ain't gonna be a menopausal habaryar after 7 years?:williamswtf:

My gorgeous cousin made a man wait 10 years (there is some resemblance) and she has 5 kids starting at age 40. It's in my genes to stay young and fly and with eggs that are sky high. Say Mash'Allah!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Correction Abdi, you lack staying power. No need to generalize. :farole:

A strong man can last 7-years without ever seeing or thinking about the inside of a bedchamber.

Which man? Where is he from, what is his name? Those men are few, maybe some monk from mount athos in greece.

VixR

Veritas
A 7 year wait. Dearest Soph, is it a strategy to combat the 7 year itch where most couples are experiencing hurdles to staying together, meanwhile you’re only just getting started with some malik of a man who fell from heaven and hasn’t yet bored you with his presence nor excited you enough to throw celibacy to the wind? :icon eek:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Spinsters talking about 7 and 10 year waits

@Abdalla where are the jalabib habaryars to tell gabdhaha the classical "naag kale yuu kaa gursanin" before they learn the hard way :wow:

There’s plenty of kaluun in badda cas. There is surplus. That whole gimmick won’t work.

We eat good and live good. We can freeze our eggs and be easily mistaken for half our age ma garatay? Life’s good for us.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Which man? Where is he from, what is his name? Those men are few, maybe some monk from mount athos in greece.

We don’t have to backpack Europe through and knock on the door of a Grecian Monetary. Let’s just change our co-ordinates and the time to North Western Somaliland(s) in the 1900s.

A time when men were men. There were no female hormones in the water. And a man looking to get married had to accumulate enough livestock to buy himself a pretty bride, whether by hook or crook. This might have taken him up to his 30s or 40s to amass enough, during that time he was totally abstinent. Such was the custom in the North just ask the informative brother @Inquisitive_. He will write a thesis about the materialistic ladies from that part of the country. kkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
7 years is too short. Make it 10 sis.

A decade to show his worth.

That's sheer brilliance! I will take your suggestions and round up! If I ever need to hire a Minister of Procreation it would certainly be you. I need help managing the ovum and screening of applicants. Heck, why not assemble a little HR shabaab, to do it for me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A 7 year wait. Dearest Soph, is it a strategy to combat the 7 year itch where most couples are experiencing hurdles to staying together, meanwhile you’re only just getting started with some malik of a man who fell from heaven and hasn’t yet bored you with his presence nor excited you enough to throw celibacy to the wind? :icon eek:

:farmajoyaab: How did you know that's where I got that lucky number from?

:farole: I have but one card and one shot at this. It's vital he plays his part.

I don't want him uselessly wasting his life force before the much anticipated zero-gravity grande horizontale!

The beast must be caged until then. And if it needs a chastity device to hold it hostage then I'll purchase one for him. Generous, I know.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is habaar, I would only do it if I am planning to have multiple wives.:pachah1:

Can you even handle one woman? Try to learn to crawl before you can run, son. :mugshotman:

There’s plenty of kaluun in badda cas. There is surplus. That whole gimmick won’t work.

We eat good and live good. We can freeze our eggs and be easily mistaken for half our age ma garatay? Life’s good for us.

They don't understand that science is liberating. I say, have your hatchlings chilled and make a determination of his aabo potential.

A deadbeat should never get the sheets. His spawn should remain plucking from any cabbage patch.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
:farmajoyaab: How did you know that's where I got that lucky number from?

:farole: I have but one card and one shot at this. It's vital he plays his part.

I don't want him uselessly wasting his life force before the much anticipated zero-gravity grande horizontale!

The beast must be caged until then. And if it needs a chastity device to hold it hostage then I'll purchase one for him. Generous, I know.
If only staying power could be calculated, right? Whether through avoiding tragedy or optimizing for temperament. I want those same powers, but I’m not nearly as patient. Waiting and watching has its limits. But I admire/approve your quest for quality.

Trending

Latest posts