80% of Somalis think if your dad is NOT Somali, you are still FULL Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are truly enlightened sxb.
People like you and I have been through this shit too many times to know that nothing good will ever come out of it, just a whole lot of buuq and madax xanuun, and maybe some throwing around of the word "cuck" :mjlol:
modern men and women are just not compatible anymore. Best to just have sex with women or just beat your meat instead of settling down with them. You'll be happier this way. :mjhaps:

Trump will be IMPEACHED in 2019. He won't even finish his presidency. He will go down in the history books as a JOKE.

2 terms. Keep crying.

I heard you're travel banned. Do you know anyone who was on yesterday's deportation plane? I heard the Somalis have their own daily plane while other planes go to many destinations.

:trumpsmirk:

This guys profile is looking real suspect
:nahgirl:
He isn’t Somali , the SJW voters are just horny Xalimos wanting to hit him up.
:gucciwhat:

Imagine the amount of marriage proposals he got
:drakelaugh:
@miski what did u vote

:hillarybiz:

Somalis say they are Arabs because of their geographic closeness to Arabs and because they are Muslim (but the Somalis I have seen outside my family only pray during Eid so how can they be Muslim?). Who are they to deny those with Somali mothers as being Somali? At least they have DNA and a Somali upbringing.

World

VIP
Erm.. who cares what Ciyaal Say Wallahi believe in? Someone without a Somali father has less rights than a slave would in Xeer.

miski

what to heck
This guys profile is looking real suspect
:nahgirl:
He isn’t Somali , the SJW voters are just horny Xalimos wanting to hit him up.
:gucciwhat:

Imagine the amount of marriage proposals he got
:drakelaugh:
@miski what did u vote

:hillarybiz:
I'm not mutuals with that guy hes annoying just like every other halfie on twitter. They constantly remind u of how ~exotic~ and ~rare~ they r.

Too bad, you’re 7 months late
A747EB8F-E065-4708-A4B8-6B03313CC305.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending