80% of Somalis think if your dad is NOT Somali, you are still FULL Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Then there are definently legitimate Somalis you end up claiming are not Somalis if you can tell me that you are able to spot Oromos 100% of the time

Oromos give off different vibes ( and lack the elegant Somali camel walk) plus some Somali tribes in the south literally absorbed them, given the obvious physical similarities. AJ, caadi iska dhiig. Qabil is the second barometer for Somalinimo.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
You people have been saying this since 1991 but you never do it and those who do go come back or are forced to stay because they failed in the West Those who came before 1991 never say this because they always wanted to be Western.
How the mighty have fallen we used to be called the pearl of africa and now look at us

Oromos give off different vibes ( and lack the elegant Somali camel walk) plus some Somali tribes in the south literally absorbed them, given the obvious physical similarities. AJ, caadi iska dhiig. Qabil is the second barometer for Somalinimo.

I thought you were intelligent.

modern men and women are just not compatible anymore. Best to just have sex with women or just beat your meat instead of settling down with them. You'll be happier this way. :mjhaps:

Bro you are a sociopath like me, we are not normal people. I can never show affection

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not full Somali, but still part Somali. Dna doesn’t lie. Same goes for the ones with a Somali dad. This you take your dads side bs I don’t believe in. A biracial is a biracial whether they have a Somali qabil or not.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Not full Somali, but still part Somali. Dna doesn’t lie. Same goes for the ones with a Somali dad. Both halfies and this you take your dads side bs I don’t really believe in. A biracial is a biracial whether they have a Somali qabil or not.
You are korean f*ck off this site

full
Half somalis are degenerates in my eyes the can cut their wrists and bleed out
pachah1.png
Are shanshiyo halfbreeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.