80% of Somalis think if your dad is NOT Somali, you are still FULL Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_20171209_111119.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your stupid agenda will be adopted. We are a patriarchal society, genealogy passes through males. Go to hell

These are what Somalis raised in the West think. They don't speak for the general Somali population.

The Somalis in Africa think otherwise.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
God do I hate Somali cucks. They get all raged up when you refer to them as “Somalilan” but when it comes to tyronenism they spread their bum cheeks.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
There really should be a law against making threads based on mundane, random and obscure tweets and youtube vids. If the tweet does not have hundreds of retweets and likes or the youtube vid 50-100k views, I dont see why it deserves and warrants a thread

And this mulato frog wuu is adkaynayaa, plenty of folks explained the patriarchal nature of Somali society where you are only considered part of the clan and by an extension Somali, if your father is Somali. But the lad seems unable to comprehend or except the verdict which our Xeer dictates and kept saying proof, proof.....Nigga you are the proof bloody imbecile.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
447 votes is an amazing sample size. Only 37 of those voters follow him.

You do know that there's a serial killer on the loose in where you live. He is killing naclatulah transqaxaabadiin

Apollo

VIP
Keep crying. I proved you all wrong since 2015. The day he announced he was running. Brexit. Everything.

You won 2016 (Brexit, Trump).

I won 2017 (Liberal win NL, Merkel win in DE, Macron win in FR, Soft Brexit upcoming, Trump polls at record lows, the West is turning against the far-right etc.).

2018 will be a continuation of that. Republicans will be CRUSHED during the midterms. Trump is the most unpopular president in US history.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Good luck to all of you faraxs. Im not risking madax xanuun. :pachah1:
You are truly enlightened sxb.
People like you and I have been through this shit too many times to know that nothing good will ever come out of it, just a whole lot of buuq and madax xanuun, and maybe some throwing around of the word "cuck" :mjlol:

You won 2016 (Brexit, Trump).

I won 2017 (Liberal win NL, Merkel win in DE, Macron win in FR, Soft Brexit upcoming, the West is turning against the far-right etc.).

2018 will be a continuation of that. Republicans will be CRUSHED during the midterms. Trump is the most unpopular president in US history.

I stayed out of those elections. Those countries huge Muslim populations. I didn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending