80% of Somalis think if your dad is NOT Somali, you are still FULL Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 700 votes and results are still 80%. This is a very clear understanding and consensus among the Somali community.

It is agreed that you are full Somali if your mother and especially if your father is not Somali.

IMG_20171209_154940.jpg

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Almost 700 votes and results are still 80%. This is a very clear understanding and consensus among the Somali community.

It is agreed that you are full Somali if your mother and especially if your father is not Somali.

View attachment 35543
You take opinions from xaarlimos who cant even speak their own language as valid? :childplease:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How about the millions of Oromos and the many various ethnic groups like the Tutsi and Fulani (there are many more) that look Somali?

I don't mistake them for Somalis. Oromos though similar (being Eastern Cushitic) are not our twins nor is their look uniform (they are a confederacy). The Tutsis are heavily admixed so they are easy to tell apart. Not every skinny African with narrow features is or looks Somali. It's not like Somalis corner the market in that area. I have a fine eye for detail and I've never been wrong. :manny: My eyes don't deceive me.

I don't mistake them for Somalis. Oromos though similar are not our twins nor is their look uniform (they are a confederacy). The Tutsis are heavily admixed so they are easy to tell apart. Not every skinny African with narrow features is or looks Somali. It's not like Somalis corner the market in that area. I have a fine eye for detail and I've never been wrong. :manny: My eyes don't deceive me.

Then there are definently legitimate Somalis you end up claiming are not Somalis if you can tell me that you are able to spot Oromos 100% of the time

maybe in the west sxb I'm gonna move back home once this shit hits the fan

You people have been saying this since 1991 but you never do it and those who do go come back or are forced to stay because they failed in the West Those who came before 1991 never say this because they always wanted to be Western.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
modern men and women are just not compatible anymore. Best to just have sex with women or just beat your meat instead of settling down with them. You'll be happier this way. :mjhaps:
The reason why xalimos give you a hard time might be due to the fact that you’re a gaal I mean let’s face it which xalimo wants to settle down with a gaal oo weliba Somali ah kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending