60 years of independence/30 years of Civil war

It’s not just the old men, it’s majority of the Somali ppl who are tribalist. The apple doesn't fall far from tree. Men, women and even the youth are all infected I think it’s easier if Somalia was just multicultural or had educated foreigners living with them that way they would stop killing each other. I think that could take away some of the tensions and make them focus on prosperity instead.
images.jpeg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
If they don’t tolerate each other, what makes you think they’ll want others?

I think they haven’t had the chance to see how civilised ppl live in a country when they see others doing well in their own country it may spark some competition.

I dont agree and I like dislike your comment by this comment

Have a look at the ranking of Somalia the 2nd most corrupt country in the world according to the corruption index it also ranks dead last in the ease of doing business rankings Somalia = corruption. I don't see Somalis talk about this problem.
Even the diaspora everything from benefits cheating lying about your qabil in the asylum process . Many Somalis lie about their marriage to get higher benefits

Have a look at the ranking of Somalia the 2nd most corrupt country in the world according to the corruption index it also ranks dead last in the ease of doing business rankings Somalia = corruption. I don't see Somalis talk about this problem.
Even the diaspora everything from benefits cheating lying about your qabil in the asylum process . Many Somalis lie about their marriage to get higher benefits
I think every nations lie about their marriage to get benefit and i think every nations lie about adylum process not just somali ppl

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Smt funny/sad I thought about (also mentioned in a thread):

Somalia exists for 60 years, and got its independence in 1960, and civil war started in January in 1991.

- this year marks the 30th anniversary of the civil war.

It’s half of the independence the country got itself. That’s really sad and the country didn’t show a positive shift from the situation.

more in a worse shape then Rwanda when they were wiping out a whole ethnic group and went into a war, even Rwanda is doing Better.
It's getting bad every day.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I may be critical at most, opposed to the corrupt politicians but I will never give up nor say hey neighbours why don't you just annex us , no I will always address what should be be necessarily addressed , we should addres what is neglected that is all I'm saying.

Balkanization is the way forward. There was never reconciliation for the atrocities committed on all sides and every time someone gets the kursi their main mission is to sabotage their rival clans.

Qabiil rules above even Islam in Somalia so it’s never going anywhere face it and focus on your home region.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Somalis are just emotional for no reason I will not be surprised if they don’t evolve in the next 30 years. I would never want to see Xabashi or other ppl from enemy territories living with us but I think Somalis would benefit greatly from having other Sunni Muslims such as Arabs, South Asians, Malays etc living with us these ppl work hard and value education a lot. These ppl will not sit all day chewing khat and expecting handouts from their families abroad they will start from the bottom and figure it out something that many Somalis back home can learn from and help boost the economy. We already live in their countries so I don’t see the issue. A Multicultural society could be a one factor that could save Somalis from mad tribalism roller coaster they’re in.

Somalis are just emotional for no reason I will not be surprised if they don’t evolve in the next 30 years. I would never want to see Xabashi or other ppl from enemy territories living with us but I think Somalis would benefit greatly from having other Sunni Muslims such as Arabs, South Asians, Malays etc living with us these ppl work hard and value education a lot. These ppl will not sit all day chewing khat and expecting handouts from their families abroad they will start from the bottom and figure it out something that many Somalis back home can learn from and help boost the economy. We already live in their countries so I don’t see the issue. A Multicultural society could be a one factor that could save Somalis from mad tribalism roller coaster they’re in.
images.jpeg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Stop your agenda about multiculture cuz tht is propaganda somali ppl should control how many non somali ppl gonna live there and there shouldnt be alot non somali ppl in somali stop multiculture agenda
Btw those nations tht you mention i think some of them expect money to be send to them if they have some of their family member or members abroad
U just want non somali ppl to replese somali ppl and control somali goverment and lands economic and take over our industry economic so on and those u wanting in somalia to be majority and control somalia Will never allow somali in mass in their country and control their lands borders goverment industry economic also dont call all ethiopians and kenyas enemies cuz it can be Apply to arabs south south asians malay stop it making non somali ppl to take over somali ppl lands u and @4head have agenda tht i think hate somali ppl

I dont hate my people just hate their mentality that’s all but anyways good luck to whoever still have hope for Somalia.

Trending