60 years of independence/30 years of Civil war

One of my parents' employer, a bantu guy, suggested to nuke all Somalis.

I was shocked back then,
but now, it seems all clear.

View attachment 189004
I know that this might sound bad, but a coup de’tat doesn’t sound half bad at this point. If someone can take over the country with a whole army then something might perhaps change, I rather have a dictator then this mess

Psychologist

Changemaker
i do have a plan on how to win the voices of hawiye but someone needs to win darod voices and we are done with this. others are easier and they prolly dont ask for much

i do have a plan on how to win the voices of hawiye but someone needs to win darod voices and we are done with this. others are easier and they prolly dont ask for much
I think, only having Hawiye is already enough. Others would most likely follow after them

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Hawiye is easy clan they are united unlike Darood all over the place niggas hate each other even tho they are Darood, they need daroodnimo

Smt funny/sad I thought about (also mentioned in a thread):

Somalia exists for 60 years, and got its independence in 1960, and civil war started in January in 1991.

- this year marks the 30th anniversary of the civil war.

It’s half of the independence the country got itself. That’s really sad and the country didn’t show a positive shift from the situation.

more in a worse shape than Rwanda when they were wiping out a whole ethnic group and went into a war, even Rwanda is doing Better.

Blame Siad Barre and his goons for what happened to Somalia. If he and his goons never got a hold of power in Somalia I'm certain the country would have been successful. The guy took all of us to hell with him, scumbag.

It's true more people died in Rwanda but they did not destroy all their infrastructure when the genocide happened. The genocide was mostly done using machetes.

The piece of shit Mohammed Farah Aidid was just destroying infrastructure in the capital left and right (28:25).

They also did not have the power vacuum that Somalia had. After the genocide, Kagame's rebels took over the whole country and got to work.

We probably had the worse civil war every infrastructure destroyed, a power vacuum with multiple players trying to get power. All because of this Barre idiot.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Blame Siad Barre and his goons for what happened to Somalia. If he and his goons never got a hold of power in Somalia I'm certain the country would have been successful. The guy took all of us to hell with him, scumbag.

It's true more people died in Rwanda but they did not destroy all their infrastructure when the genocide happened. The genocide was mostly done using machetes.

The piece of shit Mohammed Farah Aidid was just destroying infrastructure in the capital left and right (28:25).

They also did not have the power vacuum that Somalia had. After the genocide, Kagame's rebels took over the whole country and got to work.

We probably had the worse civil war every infrastructure destroyed, a power vacuum with multiple players trying to get power. All because of this Barre idiot.

Not gonna lie but this documentary made me sick.

Diasporans should, at all cost, size power and rule back home.

Trending