60 years of independence/30 years of Civil war

eritrea is peaceful and they managed to build a huge dam with zero foreign aid $$$.
meanwhile somalia can’t even pave a road without a foreign country founding it...

Eritrea is not a model to follow. We may have 60 billion barrels plus of oil. If that's true Somalia can be back fast. Just need a smart, honest, and transparent leader that will put the oil money to good use.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
eritrea is peaceful and they managed to build a huge dam with zero foreign aid $$$.
meanwhile somalia can’t even pave a road without a foreign country founding it...
There is more people running away from Eritrea than Somalia.
The country is still extremely poor and many eritreans are dying in the desert or at sea while they try to run away from afawerki's dictatorship
Don't be fooled by a fancy dam

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
A diasporan needs to take one for the team and civilize those somalis back home. No reason to be fighting over clans for over 30 years
giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Som

VIP
A diasporan needs to take one for the team and civilize those somalis back home. No reason to be fighting over clans for over 30 years
giphy.gif
We need a good diasporan though and not the average somali spot pessimist who hates himself and wants to be white or anything except somali

Hue_Man

We don't belong to the west. Somalia is our homeland and will always be

das right. Cadaans know this lol so they try promote this multicultural agenda to try and make you reliant or stuck in the west or they indoctrinate you to make you believe you are one of them.

sever the roots to make them forget thyself. There is a global culture being pushed down our throats , if you resist this culture f 15 jets will fly over your head and bomb your futo.

Som

VIP
das right. Cadaans know this lol so they try promote this multicultural agenda to try and make you reliant or stuck in the west or they indoctrinate you to make you believe you are one of them.

sever the roots to make them forget thyself. There is a global culture being pushed down our throats , if you resist this culture f 15 jets will fly over your head and bomb your futo.
Tbh honest i like the west, but being realistic i can only see things will become worse for minorities here.
I think we should spend our efforts back home

The corrupt old men need to be wiped out,they're the ones holding everybody back with their qabiil obsessed attitude and money grabbing

Som

VIP
The corrupt old men need to be wiped out,they're the ones holding everybody back with their qabiil obsessed attitude and money grabbing
Corruption sucks but that's not the only problem.
At least in other countries polticians conspire together to be corrupt, Somali politicians can't even agree on sharing the money they stole.
We need a strongman who can karbaash everything. 10 years of strong rule like Kagame in Rwanda and then open up for democracy

Hue_Man

Tbh honest i like the west, but being realistic i can only see things will become worse for minorities here.
I think we should spend our efforts back home

of course lol. There will come a time when the cadaans will say “you made your money and made well for yourself in our lands , so if you want to leave you must give up everything you have” , correct me I’m wrong but nabi Muhammad experienced similar things when he wanted to improve his situation in Mecca.

history always repeats itself lol.
The pagan Arabs would only be obsessed with 3 things camels , alcohol and big booty women.

nowadays what do peeps like spending there time doing? Cars ,shisha and how many peeps can I smash this week.

Som

VIP
I feel like Somalia is cursed.. doubt it get any better.
That's a self fulfilling profecy.
Somalia will keep being a mess if we believe it won't get better. Our politicians back home are also pessimist, they believe Somalia won't recover in their life times so they steal what they can before they leave office

Southern Somalia depends on foreign help. PL and SL are funding their own ports, factories, etc
Lmao that’s not even true and comparing the situation between the 2 is really sad. The south had the worse fall after the civil war so them even trying to get back up is already impressive

That's a self fulfilling profecy.
Somalia will keep being a mess if we believe it won't get better. Our politicians back home are also pessimist, they believe Somalia won't recover in their life times so they steal what they can before they leave office
Thats why they only focus on filling their pockets while they can, then run off and build a villa in Dubai or something. Cancerous mindset