60 years of independence/30 years of Civil war

Ones The Kacaan Era Folks Die Off Then Just Maybe These Qabil Lovers Will Follow Suite Kinda Wonder Why There Is Not Any Youth Community Leaders Surely Following Clan Elders In Big 2021 Is Futile

How can Somalia improve if the country is ranked so low in the corruption ranking the 2nd lowest ranked most corrupt country in the world. We must improve our corruption score if we're serious about development.

This might be controversial but even if the oil extracted and sold i think almost all of the oil money should be saved in a sovereign wealth fund invested in stable countries with a stable currency in the west & should be touched only after many years of compounding only then can you start to invest in the country educate the people and use the power you have in foreign companies to bring part of production to Somalia.

Set up An independent entity that runs that fund without government input and the government should have no power to touch the money for decades.

Imo this is the only realistic option Somalia has to become a developed country

Since we won't be able to produce anything valuable to sell outside of natural resources & compete in the world market anytime soon let's invest in the foreign companies that are doing this.

Som

VIP
How can Somalia improve if the country is ranked so low in the corruption ranking the 2nd lowest ranked most corrupt country in the world. We must improve our corruption score if we're serious about development.

This might be controversial but even if the oil extracted and sold i think almost all of the oil money should be saved in a sovereign wealth fund invested in stable countries with a stable currency in the west & should be touched only after many years of compounding only then can you start to invest in the country educate the people and use the power you have in foreign companies to bring part of production to Somalia.

Set up An independent entity that runs that fund without government input and the government should have no power to touch the money for decades.

Imo this is the only realistic option Somalia has to become a developed country

Since we won't be able to produce anything valuable to sell outside of natural resources & compete in the world market anytime soon let's invest in the foreign companies that are doing this.
We need stability first. Instability brings more corruption.
We can thrive with oil money and investments but we need a good president who cares about the nation

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
A diasporan needs to take one for the team and civilize those somalis back home. No reason to be fighting over clans for over 30 years
giphy.gif
Take 1 for the team kulaha :mjlol: . I love the west and i love my civilised cadaan neighbors. And what makes you think people back home are waiting for any cocky diaspora that thinks he is better to take over?:umwhat:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Smt funny/sad I thought about (also mentioned in a thread):

Somalia exists for 60 years, and got its independence in 1960, and civil war started in January in 1991.

- this year marks the 30th anniversary of the civil war.

It’s half of the independence the country got itself. That’s really sad and the country didn’t show a positive shift from the situation.

more in a worse shape then Rwanda when they were wiping out a whole ethnic group and went into a war, even Rwanda is doing Better.
We are letting curropt individuals to control our fates. When they have the slightest disagreement, they turn everything to an existential treat to their qabiil.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Blame Siad Barre and his goons for what happened to Somalia. If he and his goons never got a hold of power in Somalia I'm certain the country would have been successful. The guy took all of us to hell with him, scumbag.

It's true more people died in Rwanda but they did not destroy all their infrastructure when the genocide happened. The genocide was mostly done using machetes.

The piece of shit Mohammed Farah Aidid was just destroying infrastructure in the capital left and right (28:25).

They also did not have the power vacuum that Somalia had. After the genocide, Kagame's rebels took over the whole country and got to work.

We probably had the worse civil war every infrastructure destroyed, a power vacuum with multiple players trying to get power. All because of this Barre idiot.

Speechless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even somali ppl werent united somali ppl existed and their lands plus in the past some nations werent united and they existed and still exist
Somalia itself as lands existed and borders
Nope. Somalia itself didn’t exist and the north + south were never united until colonialism. The Somalia we know of today just exists for 60 years, anything prior of that used to be sultanates

Nope. Somalia itself didn’t exist and the north + south were never united until colonialism. The Somalia we know of today just exists for 60 years, anything prior of that used to be sultanates
Again somali lands existed way before colonialism cuz inorder lands to existed somali ppl dont have to be united plus i think same can be said about other nations

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The corrupt old men need to be wiped out,they're the ones holding everybody back with their qabiil obsessed attitude and money grabbing

It’s not just the old men, it’s majority of the Somali ppl who are tribalist. The apple doesn't fall far from tree. Men, women and even the youth are all infected I think it’s easier if Somalia was just multicultural or had educated foreigners living with them that way they would stop killing each other. I think that could take away some of the tensions and make them focus on prosperity instead.

It’s not just the old men, it’s majority of the Somali ppl who are tribalist. The apple doesn't fall far from tree. Men, women and even the youth are all infected I think it’s easier if Somalia was just multicultural or had educated foreigners living with them that way they would stop killing each other. I think that could take away some of the tensions and make them focus on prosperity instead.
If they don’t tolerate each other, what makes you think they’ll want others?

Trending