60 Minutes interview with Somali leader of ISIS cell in Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He will become someone's in jail. He should have gotten more than 15 years. He's a terrorist and doesn't deserve to come back to society after 15 years. Deport him after he serves time.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Why am I coon? Because I like a credible, thought provoking, and intelligent program like 60 Minutes?

I was referring to the women at the beginning of the video(just above the reporters right shoulder) rolling her neck like she doesn't want to be there. 60 minutes is an amazing show fam.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
He will become someone's in jail. He should have gotten more than 15 years. He's a terrorist and doesn't deserve to come back to society after 15 years. Deport him after he serves time.
Just put a bullet in his head tbh. Anyone who willingly join daesh is either deeply disturbed or just to stupid to live in a normal society. Better to just end their misery so they don't hurt anyone else again. I believe in human rights but these xoolo aren't human. After all the innocent blood on their hand I have no sympathy for them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What really annoys me is when the mothers of the 5 accused who are in trial continuouslyprofess their innocence whenever they on bbc Somali

They always saying "my sons were framed by a bad boy":draketf::drakewtf::camby::camby::camby:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
15 years? This guy had other people go and kill innocent people. There needs to be new laws for terrorists. Any terrorist from any background needs to rot in prison.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duchess

Just got done watching the piece on the Somali neef on 60 minutes.

That suju cat with the horrible cartoons, what a rageedii. The man found a way to make extra come besides his gas station minimum wage job. What a hilarious looking guy. :russ::russ::russ::damn::damn:

I like the dude!

The man found a way to make extra come besides his gas station minimum wage job.
677e2aadc730789b5eca542aee1f98f672fcf971e8d7ce24ccddb9d9052e1ef9.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know, I'm just messing with you old man.

I can no longer tell from when you yutes are looking for banter or when you are correcting my senile moments.

But one things for sure,old age awaits us all unless you are not fortunate to reach old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending