60 Minutes go to Sweden's Little Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I want to leave this shithole. Swedes are so condescending and closeted racists. How funny that they're asking people to assimilate when they do not accept anyone but nordic people. Not even other white people lol.

That's why I want to leave this shithole. Swedes are so condescending and closeted racists. How funny that they're asking people to assimilate when they do not accept anyone but nordic people. Not even other white people lol.
That is not reason for Somalis to turn criminals just finish your school and find job, keep trying till you find if you do not like save money and open your business in Somalia or move somewhere else but do not turn to criminal.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That is not reason for Somalis to turn criminals just finish your school and find job, keep trying till you find if you do not like save money and open your business in Somalia or move somewhere else but do not turn to criminal.
I agree get that education hang with
People with similar goals and mindset make your parents proud

Somalis in Europe are consistently ranked among the bottom in almost all categories.

Here in the U.S and in Canada, Somalis are in local government, work for both and federal government.

They own business and are very entrepreneurial.

You don't see that from Somalis in Europe. They are too lazy to get a job or do something productive.

Waa dad magacii Somalida ceebeyey, kuwa kunool Europe.

You only hear negative things about them in the media.

Somalis in Europe are consistently ranked among the bottom in almost all categories.

Here in the U.S and in Canada, Somalis are in local government, work for both and federal government.

You don't see that from Somalis in Europe. They are too lazy to get a job or do something productive.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

We got all that here aswell i got many family members who are engineers,accountants,dentist but the thing is media like to potray somalis in a way to gain viewers and other reasons

@Mercury, show me hal qof oo Somali ah, oo dowlada Europe u shaqeeyo.

There are plenty of Somalis here in the U.S and some in Canada who are elected to local offices. But not in UK or anywhere else in Europe.

Rubbish...I just done a scan on elected Somalis in the US and Canada - I came up with two up-to-now. Abdi Warsame MN and Ahmed Hussen in Canada. Nonetheless, those two will sow seeds...

Mainland European countries can sap ones true strength IMO. Game, you wouldn't stand a chance living there.

Living in the US IMO is a walk in the park when compared to any Mainland European country. I don't condone violence but I can understand why those Somalis retaliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending