60 Minutes go to Sweden's Little Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Somalis ran over the camera man in this little welfare leeching shithole called Rinkeby. The video is trending on Youtube. :O27GWRK:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Omg if I saw a somali acting like that walahi Id punch that bastard

Theres alot of good hardworking somalis in sweden who dont deserve this shit

I bet on all my money it was staged by 60 minutes program. (Paid the Somalis youth to do this show ) as way of spreading fear from refuges

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I bet on all my money it was staged by 60 minutes program. (Paid the Somalis youth to do this show ) as way of spreading fear from refuges

No it's not. I have an aunt that lives in Stockholm and she told me this is real. Kids that rob and steal and then give it to their fathers who sell the stolen goods. Somali youth in Stockholm are fucked up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Kulaha "filma fucking inte mig" uuf im glad I dont live near Stockholm gäng töntar

Close the borders. They need a total shutdown of undesirable immigrants/refugees. I don't know why the hell European countries have to suffer from white guilt and import millions of these ungrateful savages.

So embarrassing. They don't have Western values or Western culture. They want to bring what didn't work in Middle East/Africa.

Time for political correctness to end. They don't need these people, especially the Arabs. They are no good.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Close the borders. They need a total shutdown of undesirable immigrants/refugees. I don't know why the hell European countries have to suffer from white guilt and import millions of these ungrateful savages.

So embarrassing. They don't have Western values or Western culture. They want to bring what didn't work in Middle East/Africa.

Time for political correctness to end. They don't need these people, especially the Arabs. They are no good.

You know that they would most likely throw you out as well?

WTF, police won't even go in there?

Somalis in Europe keep embarrassing us.

Look at how skinny that guy is....i laughed when the scooter driver took him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts