6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People should stay far away from the street and gang life getting into that lifestyle do more harm than good and you Will be putting your family in danger aswell

qZVsXDB.gif

WHY DOES EVERYONE ACT LIKE SOUTH LONDON IS A SCARY AREA WALLAHI IT AINT THERE ARE LIKE ONE OR 2 HOODS MAYBE
Not one area in london is hood if we keep it real hoods are like chiraq everyday bodys

Im not from those areas, and curry munchers run the east my nigga try again you grew up eating naan bread kkkk
So what timojilacs are alright people for the most part to be honest i dont mind them you live in west with mostly whites i was there yesterday in twickenham i was the only coloured person in the area it was very uncomforting

I think everyone should inshallah make dua to Allah to forgive their sins and increase their reward inshallah.

All their deaths were knife related.

Osman Shidane
Abdulrahman Juma
Naomi Hersi
SadiqAadam Mohamed
Abdikarim Hassan

Khader Saleh
Subhanallah! I pray for them.
Were they randomly attacked by a man with a knife or do you know what happened?

Macalin M

Out here
I hate asian naago jealous hairy es wallahi, :nahgirl: this crazy bengali chick tried to scratch my face off in year 11 :mjcry:
They ain’t all hairy, there was this one beautiful paki in my class at school, too bad she was grade A nitty. I’m still friends with her but....

She was an only child as well. Why people gotta be nitties

Status
Not open for further replies.