6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Say what you want the facts are still there
The factz are isaac are dropping like flies from southall to greewich to camden just the other day some of my albanian yutes duppied an isaac in Tottenham

takbir

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

:rejoice:

May Allah bless those albanian mujahideen :salute::banderas:

Keo

VIP
Are you from plaistow abti CH used to cause trouble for every Lister mans back in secondary kkk i remember when they came to chickenspot and blasted up the ends
Nah from maryland and I went rokeby school. biggest mistake they ever did was move the school to Canning Town back in 2010 because of the Olympics.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ha ha ha ha ha haha ha haha I am cracking upppp reading the tranny comments up there...walaahi I cant take it any more lol

The factz are isaac are dropping like flies from southall to greewich to camden just the other day some of my albanian yutes duppied an isaac in Tottenham

takbir

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

:rejoice:

May Allah bless those albanian mujahideen :salute::banderas:

Waryaahe maxaa kaa qaldan niyahow I'm a dhulbahante but u wishing death on isaaqs is crazy duli yahow diinta oqoon waa maxay miyaad waa lantahay...war xoolo yahow luuqa lugu dhalay afka isku xir bakhti baa tahaye!!waa maxay wuxu ibliska ah!!!

Brother benadir why ruin everything with hate saaxib looking down on us this is a mashallah moment and u trying to ruin it it's time to go back to your culture again saaxib

View attachment 47957

Xoolo yahoow wasqa aha foh with begging an immigrant not 2 "look down" on u. u piece of shit. Who is an Arab reject to look Down on any somali daanyeer yahoow? Go to Somalia and see if these people get put on any pedestal u no dhiig having qashin. Disgrace. Your ancestors who was taxing his people and had superiority complex towards his masters the cadaan they make 24 ibadah to get pumped even if it means dumped so they could have a Caucasian children.

London is mad wallahi :(

If all the abdis die like this :( where do we go?

@Nomad please dont die :( stay out of the south london jamaican hood saxiib or i will tell your hoyo :mad:
A lot more somali girls are born than somali guys. Then subtract the number of ones that die, are bums etc and only a handful are left. Somali girls will inevitably have to go elsewhere. Either that or get used to sharing :geek:

Xoolo yahoow wasqa aha foh with begging an immigrant not 2 "look down" on u. u piece of shit. Who is an Arab reject to look Down on any somali daanyeer yahoow? Go to Somalia and see if these people get put on any pedestal u no dhiig having qashin. Disgrace. Your ancestors who was taxing his people and had superiority complex towards his masters the cadaan they make 24 ibadah to get pumped even if it means dumped so they could have a Caucasian children.

Who are u? nacala waxaa tahay kuyaal and who am I begging!...war qaniis yahow sharmuutka don't come to me with calaacal wax yahow jinka ah!! Kac meelahas Iga aad dameerka tahay kuyaal u stupid foqol stupid kac qashinka banaanka gee! Nacala iyo af lixaaska tahay kuyaal..go over there with bullshit!! If u want me create a thread and call me in.....nacalad yahay!

Last edited:
Nah from maryland and I went rokeby school. biggest mistake they ever did was move the school to Canning Town back in 2010 because of the Olympics.
Kkkk CH used to violate rokeby on a regular i remember everyweek people from rokeby would lose their phone kkk situation was peak back in da days

I'm in London right now. A few days ago, I saw a black person (presumably Nigerian) on a small "moped" push a Somali guy in a very rough way while he was walking.

The bullying continues.

Who are u? nacala waxaa tahay kuyaal and who am I begging!...war qaniis yahow sharmuutka don't come to me with calacaal wax yahow jinka ah!! Kac meelahas Iga aad dameerka tahay kuyaal u stupid foqol stupid kac qashinka banaanka gee! Nacala iyo af lixaaska tahay kuyaal..go over there with bullshit!! If u want me create a thread and call me in.....nacalad yahay!
Look the dhiigloowe is getting brave. War yaa don't raise your voice at me when you feel inferiority complex to a 4.1", stocky, inferiority having, reject round face midget. I will have mercy on your blood line and marry your sister so they can get some real geeljire blood and won't have filth like you disgracing their name

A lot more somali girls are born than somali guys. Then subtract the number of ones that die, are bums etc and only a handful are left. Somali girls will inevitably have to go elsewhere. Either that or get used to sharing :geek:
Somali girls are ugly fucks so we your doing us a favour fuckoff from here

I'm in London right now. A few days ago, I saw a black person (presumably Nigerian) on a small "moped" push a Somali guy in a very rough way while he was walking.

The bullying continues.

How do you find London?:damedamn:

Do you prefer the somali men here in terms of looks or the ones in canada?:damedamn:

Also lastly do you think there is many gay somalis in london? :damedamn:

Macalin M

Out here
Matter of fact you’re in London, come to any estate and say you’re a Khaniis, that’s when you will see Black people bully a Somali

Look the dhiigloowe is getting brave. War yaa don't raise your voice at me when you feel inferiority complex to a 4.1", stocky, inferiority having, reject round face midget. I will have mercy on your blood line and marry your sister so they can get some real geeljire blood and won't have filth like you disgracing their name

That's how I know u are dhaqan celis thinking geel jire is a compliment u stupid western kid who never went to Somalia trying to talk to me doqonka tahay wase geel jire is not a compliment in somalia xoolo yahow neefka ah and show me where I'm begging the benadir guy I always mess with him wax yahow madaxa dheer afka xaga uleexi darbi foqol darbi!! The only time u will marry my sister is when dajjal becomes muslim fataal yahow qooqan!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending