6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and one of the Somali boys did die in south sxb, one of them was from Peckham and he got stabbed because of his cousin no him.. he was innocent guy
The guy who killed him didn’t go pen either, he’s still out here making music
That wasteman incognito soomaha he should be locked in chains evil guy

I presumed it was a woman from the name, didn't see a picture.

What if she returned back to the Deen and asked for forgiveness before he death?

Would you expect her to change back to a man if she did this. Only Allah knows for sure, however her actions in changing gender were vile.
He will have no mercy from allah thats all im saying look what happened to the people of luut imagine what wrath allah will do to the trannys

AUN

Why are random kids getting stabbed in London?

Is it because they’re involved in crimes directly or even if you’re related to roadman you’re in risk too

Reer UK u guys need to go and buy baseball bats made out of steel I bought that I have 4 at home from no white or blacks Comes close to me walle iyo bille one hit from that bat u will greet the angel of death and come back to earth really painful!!!

Macalin M

Out here
Reer UK u guys need to go and buy baseball bats made out of steel I bought that I have 4 at home from no white or blacks Comes close to me walle iyo bille one hit from that bat u will greet the angel of death and come back to earth really painful!!!
Who needs bats when I have my fists :vncu2n5:

Keo

VIP
Stay out of trouble. There was a gang called CH that used to trouble us during our school days but alxamdulilah we survived them 2009 - 2012 days. I know 3 guys from my tutor group back in school that are in jail and one of them is Somali.

Who needs bats when I have my fists :vncu2n5:

Don't act like u brave fulay yahow!! And who needs a fist when they have knife go get some baseball bat I use to act like u until 2 Madows and 2 native American came together and whooped me until I screamed help in af Somali warr iga qabta nimanka I said that so loud in the bus stop until Allah put in my heart to run away that's when I started running like Walcott!!

Macalin M

Out here
Don't act like u brave fulay yahow!! And who needs a fist when they have knife go get some baseball bat I use to act like u until 2 Madows and 2 native American came together and whooped me until I screamed help in af Somali warr iga qabta nimanka I said that so loud in the bus stop until Allah put in my heart to run away that's when I started running like Walcott!!
Fulay? You’re the one carrying around a baseball bat sxb
Either way I got burners so I can do a Usain if I need to

One of his bros got.. but I didn’t mind GB, but summers round the corner,

Do you live in south. Big man when I tell you the amount of undies I’ve saw when GB turnt..
Im from east still i heard gb turnt into a flavours pack recently peak thats what you get when you kill innocent boys

Stay out of trouble. There was a gang called CH that used to trouble us during our school days but alxamdulilah we survived them 2009 - 2012 days. I know 3 guys from my tutor group back in school that are in jail and one of them is Somali.
Are you from plaistow abti CH used to cause trouble for every Lister mans back in secondary kkk i remember when they came to chickenspot and blasted up the ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending