$50 Million Turkish base in Mogadishu continuing with construction, will train 500 troops at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
1251750093168.jpg

May Allah's brimstones rain down on that philosophical head of yours.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cadmus you need to stop your propaganda about mudane Ahmed madoobe, I'm from kismayo, all my family supports him, barre hiraale is a moryaan, hell will freeze over before he rules jubaland, you could call him a Kenyan puppet all you want you're entitled to your opinion laakinse remember we in jubaland ain't got nothing but love for him, we'll defend his honour, I agree with something but other things you said are based on qabyalad like the mess you're spewing about jubaland & NFD.

I don't understand why some of you celebrate foreign military bases on our land, it's preposterous.
I'm happy that Somali forces will get training from the 2. largest military force in NATO, aswell as receive assistance from them. Much better option than continuing with AMISON and Ethiopian forces. We don't have the upper bargaining hand in any situation, so we have to chose wisely and at times settle now so we can rise later. Why you except we can choose whatever we want is beyond me.

Developing a good bilateral relationship is the most important part. The Turks are the perfect example of what Somalia should follow. A Muslim and Liberal nation with a huge navy/military and a strong economic sector.

I've been to Turkey, and its one of the most beautiful places I've been. People walking around freely, no tent-wearing women, wudu stations scattered throughout, mosques as far as the eye can see, great architecture, good climate and booming local markets/industries which stems from alotta of tourism.

Last edited:
Just know that on Yaum-ul-Qiyaama we won't be ressurected as Somalis or Ethiopians or Turks but rather as members of the nation of Rasulullah (SAW) if we won't build an Islamic state in the horn then by Allah it is better for us to remain in the ruin that we currently find ourselves in.
I know what you're saying, but I don't like that at all. So by definition, either sharia law or we continue to die? Wtf.

HSM and his people are the biggest islamist and they run the country right now. Al-Kebab are the biggest islamic movement in the horn. Now f*****g I.S is on the way courtesy of uncle Erdgoan who's daughter runs the hospital network that threats is fighters and his son was selling the stolen oil from Kurdish lands.

How's islamists in office going for ya?

We tried it your way. Now it's time to get back to secularism for running the dowladda, twhich made us the strongest country in Africa and the middle east.

Too many Saudi and Qatari worshiipping wahabis among us to effectively run a government. Securalism in dowladda's affairs is the only way to keep them out.

Qabil and Wahabis. Our two biggest threats to our future children.

This

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro-Islam

From these people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia#Social_problems

You must understand, the wahabis are zionist, who made a pact with the saudi family and the british to guarantee Israel's future.

Saudi's, Wahabi decendants, Erdogan, all of them jews. Crypto-jews in particular.

No thank you. I'll take the tolerant form of Islam that our ancestors perfected.

Allah made us nations and tribes. Allah gave us lands and languages, it's in our test.
Wallahi whenever Somalis want to restore their heritage and take pride in the culture, someone always jumps out of the bush's with the whole "One Umma," etc etc

This is done so that we don't start to look at heritage, especially genetic heritage, because all the white arabs are caucasian who were either:

Chased out of the Caucaus mountains and Azerbaijan during Ghenis Khan's campaigns to conquer EU.

Or the wave of Turkmen Caucasians, who swept down and chased all the Cushitic Cannanites out of the Arabian peninsular, once Antioch (4th capital of the roman empire) was destroyed.

Somalis are not actually called Somalis, our country is not really called Somalia, our language itself, is not even called Somali.

Sheikh Isaaq and Sheikh Darood were not "arab invaders," but men who moved down from the Mecca and Medina region. Each with 30.000+ of his clan, who were all simultaneously pushed out of the peninsular.

This goes for ALL tribes, including Raxanweyne and madhiban. We are all one family, and when you spite your family, you only spite yourself.

I'll try and elaborate on this at a later time.

But, funnily enough, most white arabs are descendants of the MASSIVE white slavery campaigns of the black moors that went on for over 1000 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
This is why they demonize us as pirates, biggest we were, known as corsairs back than, than white people took over after the fall of the Moorish empire and adopted the jolly roger.

"The main purpose of their attacks was to capture Christian slaves for the Ottoman slave trade as well as the general Arabic market in North Africa and the Middle East.[2]"

This is why all the coastal regions in the MENA regions are the whitest, and becomes more melanated the further inland you move.

Italy secretly invaded Somalia in the during the fall of Siad's government, under the skull & bone jolly roger pirate flag, which was adopted by the Caucasian Europeans during the Barbary wars.

White people who were caught, could choose to fight for the moors or die. These people became known, as jannisaries in Turkey, and mamaluk's in Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

The arab slave trave was EXCLUSIVELY for Caucasians and non-Moslems

You know them today, as Emiraties, Saudi's, Qatari's, Kuwaitis,Jordanians,

Most white arabs are the descendants of these former slaves. Hence why they despise us so much, and seek to use our deen which we had before them, against us.

White arabs only started to capture Bantu slaves, during the 1800's. These are the Somali Bantu's, who also, blame us for that, even though white Caucausians were the ones to catch and enslave them.

King of Jordan, who is jewish/anglo-saxon/white slave descendant, fears Somalis because of his claim to the Banu Hashim.
http://intelligencebriefs.com/kenya-jordan-to-join-hands-in-fight-against-terror/

King of Jordan has now joined in with Kenya and Israel to depopulate as many of our people as possible, in order to not allow a functioning and modern health care system as that would also involve laboratories for epigenetic testing. All real nationality is determined according to the FAMILY OF NATIONS in the bible. The UN is a satanic organisation based upon the principles of the family of nations. The bible in international law, is the highest legal authority, called Ecclesiastical law. All cadaans have to obey the principles within it, as it was a condition when the moslems in Europe freed the whites. That's why black christians are treated better. It's literally a clash of civilisations.

Nationality, is in genetics, your blood, not in a land!

There's far, far too much to write here, so I'll make a thread one day when I have time as it'll be time consuming in terms of cataloging all my references and links,as most of them are in books that I have.

@Cadmus you need to stop your propaganda about mudane Ahmed madoobe, I'm from kismayo, all my family supports him, barre hiraale is a moryaan, hell will freeze over before he rules jubaland, you could call him a Kenyan puppet all you want you're entitled to your opinion laakinse remember we in jubaland ain't got nothing but love for him, we'll defend his honour, I agree with something but other things you said are based on qabyalad like the mess you're spewing about jubaland & NFD.
I'm Darood/Isaaq, Bud. So theres goes your qabyalaad argument.

I'm cool with all qabils as all we have is each other.

This here is the very reason why we can't progress as a people. This village mentality of everyone protecting traitors within our country, just because they belong to their own clan. Until we judge leaders on INTEGRITY and how they protect our people, we won't get anywhere.

Actually listen to your comment where I have highlighted them above. Staggering. Just staggering.

You call it propaganda/spewing mess, the rest of the world calls it statecraft. Until you learn that, all your beloeved leaders will be pawns.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm Darood/Isaaq, Bud. So theres goes your qabyalaad argument.

I'm cool with all qabils as all we have is each other.

This here is the very reason why we can't progress as a people. This village mentality of everyone protecting traitors within our country, just because they belong to their own clan. Until we judge leaders on INTEGRITY and how they protect our people, we won't get anywhere.

Actually listen to your comment where I have highlighted them above. Staggering. Just staggering.

You call it propaganda/spewing mess, the rest of the world calls it statecraft. Until you learn that, all your beloeved leaders will be pawns.
You're either darood or Isaac bradar do you care to elaborate?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I see, that devoid of all intellectual constructive arguments, you've found a comforting and familiar subject, qabil. Same person that accused me of practicising qabyalaad, because I called Madobe for what he is, and what the entire world sees him as...Ajiib wallahi.
Why else would you be promoting a war Lord like that savage barre huraale kkkk the jig is up boowe

Is your father Sade? :ftw9nwa:
Instead of focusing on qabil, why don't we work together, to prevent all Jubbalanders, from having to speak only Swahili in a year or two....

This is something interesting that I found a long time ago. Have a read.

Attachments

• SYL - Norway oil interests push Kenya into Somalia proxy war.pdf
    314.6 KB · Views: 223

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mundane amiir Ahmed Islam madoobe is an honorouble man who is currently engaged with a war with al shabab, you paint Kenya like its this boogeyman, :ftw9nwa: kulaha they're going to sell us NFD, please, what do you think there's no people living there? Kenya's economy is mainly dependant on Somali businesses, I have you know that Somalis are in prominent positions in Kenya's politics, Somalis have a huge stake in Kenya after all about a 3rd of Kenya is owned by Somalis.

Mundane amiir Ahmed Islam madoobe is an honorouble man who is currently engaged with a war with al shabab, you paint Kenya like its this boogeyman, :ftw9nwa: kulaha they're going to sell us NFD, please, what do you think there's no people living there? Kenya's economy is mainly dependant on Somali businesses, I have you know that Somalis are in prominent positions in Kenya's politics, Somalis have a huge stake in Kenya after all about a 3rd of Kenya is owned by Somalis.
I'm well aware of Somali's and their position in Kenya as I've already elaborated that sufficiently on this thread. Thank you.

Boogeyman?

Sure, Bantu's that rape our women are not Boogeymen, they are your friendly neighbourhood spidermen.

http://www.wardheernews.com/garissa-massacre-2015-vs-wagalla-massacre-wajir-1984/

33 years after the Garissa massacre & ongoing police brutality in NFD
http://harar24.com/?p=9847

"Kenya: Civil Servant Who Witnessed Garissa Massacre Speaks Out"
http://allafrica.com/stories/201103020517.html

Make sure to have apple pie ready for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts