$50 Million Turkish base in Mogadishu continuing with construction, will train 500 troops at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

More details about Turkey’s first military facility in Somalia emerged Thursday with the construction firm behind the project confirming the base will be able to train hundreds of local soldiers and will occupy 400 hectares and house three military schools, dormitories and depots.

Istanbul Mogadishu General Construction Company Director Ebubekir Şahin told Anadolu Agency (AA) that the $50 million base will open near the Somali capital Mogadishu in Jan. 2017.

The facility, whose construction began in March 2015, will be used to train troops from Somalia and other African countries, Sahin said. It will have the capacity to train 500 soldiers at a time.

Şahin said the facility would be located close to Mogadishu’s airport, the Port of Mogadishu and three kilometers (1.8 miles) from Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Hospital.
In recent decades, Somalia has enjoyed multi-tiered cooperation with Turkey.

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/tur...-be-able-to-train-500-local-troops-at-a-time/

:salute:

View attachment 7737
More details about Turkey’s first military facility in Somalia emerged Thursday with the construction firm behind the project confirming the base will be able to train hundreds of local soldiers and will occupy 400 hectares and house three military schools, dormitories and depots.

Istanbul Mogadishu General Construction Company Director Ebubekir Şahin told Anadolu Agency (AA) that the $50 million base will open near the Somali capital Mogadishu in Jan. 2017.

The facility, whose construction began in March 2015, will be used to train troops from Somalia and other African countries, Sahin said. It will have the capacity to train 500 soldiers at a time.

Şahin said the facility would be located close to Mogadishu’s airport, the Port of Mogadishu and three kilometers (1.8 miles) from Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Hospital.
In recent decades, Somalia has enjoyed multi-tiered cooperation with Turkey.

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/tur...-be-able-to-train-500-local-troops-at-a-time/

:salute:
This is worrying. Nothing more than oil hungry occupation disguised as humanitarian actions. No such things as friends in International Politics only interests.

1. Turkey is NATO, no UMMAh, just economic interests. They sat back and watched us being destroyed since the 80's and said not one word.

2. I watched a business interview, on CNBC two years ago, with the Turkish finance minister at an economic summit for Eurasia. He explicitly said and I quote "Africa is vital to the next stage of our economy. We need a gateway to Africa to avoid negative growth.

3. Within 2 months, they started to send major aid, same time as oil contracts were being handed out left and right.

4. Than they disrespectfully build a god damn palace, in the somali capital, of all places, which is bigger and more grandiose than the Somali President's residence (Xamar is according to international law, I don't care about internal regional politics on this issue.)

Of course, HSM adopted his tried and tested bend over and spread'em tactic that he loves so much.

5. Than, Erdogan shows his snake form and reveals his real intention behind the aid and reconstruction. Don't forget, all the construction contracts are to Turkish companies, not local companies who are equally skilled as they have numerous diaspora and local talent. Than, as @Canuck accurately pointed out, they used Kenyans, Tanzanians instead of local men who could use that money to support their familes, or to start families as we have been so heavily depopulated.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...an-also-lays-great-store-on-oil,108059221-GRA

6. The same guy who is responsible for this

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...entary-outlines-turkeys-support-islamic-state

Nothing more than another Gabre in islamic form.

Last edited:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Wallahi I wish and pray Somalia reaches its full potential during my life time I pray to Allah that he give us peace. InshAllah.
SOMALIA HANOOLATO.:salute:

This is worrying. Nothing more than oil hungry occupation disguised as humanitarian actions. No such things as friends in International Politics only interests.

1. Turkey is NATO, no UMMAh, just economic interests. They sat back and watched us being destroyed since the 80's and said not one word.

2. I watched a business interview, on CNBC two years ago, with the Turkish finance minister at an economic summit for Eurasia. He explicitly said and I quote "Africa is vital to the next stage of our economy. We need a gateway to Africa to avoid negative growth.

3. Within 2 months, they started to send major aid, same time as oil contracts were being handed out left and right.

4. Than they disrespectfully build a god damn palace, in the somali capital, of all places, which is bigger and more grandiose than the Somali President's residence (Xamar is according to international law, I don't care about internal regional politics on this issue.)

Of course, HSM adopted his tried and tested bend over and spread'em tactic that he loves so much.

5. Than, Erdogan shows his snake form and reveals his real intention behind the aid and reconstruction. Don't forget, all the construction contracts are to Turkish companies, not local companies who are equally skilled as they have numerous diaspora and local talent. Than, as @Canuck accurately pointed out, they used Kenyans, Tanzanians instead of local men who could use that money to support their familes, or to start families as we have been so heavily depopulated.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...an-also-lays-great-store-on-oil,108059221-GRA

6. The same guy who is responsible for this

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...entary-outlines-turkeys-support-islamic-state

Nothing more than another Gabre in islamic form.

100% accurate. Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :O27GWRK:

In condemning HSM, Silanyo, Hersi gabb, and other traitorous scum who have blood on their hands, we must not tarnish everyone with the same brush.

It's vital that we don't forget ,that there are an incredible amount of honest, patriotic, hard-working people within dowladda, who pull an edward snowden and tell the truth every single day without the same limelight on them (although not necessarily ICT or at the level.) These are the honest people, the secretaries, junior administrators, even high-ranking wazir's who's hands are tied, at the risk of "al-kebab spontaenous accidental" murdering of innocent civilians. Even people such as Yussur Abra the legend, Saado Ali. These are the people that all want the same as us. A peaceful country that spends it's energy on competing on a global stage in everything from business, arts, to sports.

That day will come soon. I can feel it.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
What I believe is every Muslim land is blessed by Allah, and we (Somalis) are one of the most blessed. Wallahi I yearn for the day I get to live in my homeland without feeling any shread of danger. Allahuma Ameeen.:rejoice:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
And to all the countries who call have somali land their own, wait..wait..wait they either give it back to its rightful owner or we will have their heads and their blood.:deadosama:

Someone I know was on the ground in Somalia in the 80's. If you only knew.

Let's just say, Oil, gas, Uranium, largest tuna stock on the planet + Somali control of gulf of aden = The reason for a Secret Saudi/GCC $50.000.000.000 fund just to "pacify" Somalia and a few other countries..

"Saudi Arabia ships thousands of barrels per day of oil consigned to the Bank of England, which is then distributed to Shell and BP. Over the years a surplus has developed, which is guesstimated to be worth over $150bn. Its purpose is a) to guarantee British and US support for the Saudi royal family against domestic insurrection and b) to fund covert destabilisation of resource-rich countries in Asia and Africa under the guise of the war on terror. Having targeted Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and other countries over the years, Syria and Egypt are Prince Bandar’s current targets."

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Bandar_bin_Sultan

Further reading on George Bush's favourite Saudi...

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/13495

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/syria-putin-bandar-saudi-263/

Young Popeye

Call me pops
why didnt somalia just accept usa in the early 90's? do they really need to dress up as muslims to take over :mjlol: its how america does it everywhere, first they bring in the wahhabis then they send nato to clean up. done it in serbia, libya, somalia, iraq, syria:russ:

There's oil in Mandera and in the Northern coast of Kenya which means there is oil on our border which means there is oil in Somalia.
Kenyan oil is pitiful, won't even cover the cost of the planned mega Lamu project.

Kenya NEEDS to annex Jubbaland in order to pay for their current debt with China. It's do or die, or their economy is screwed as they have a ghetto more than twice the size of Daddab. Billion $ Infrastructure, bought with loans that are leveraged against Somalis, that only increase jobs by max 20.000 new jobs, is an utter failure in statesmanship, and Kenyatta know's this. Hence why he's decided to grab Jubbaland at the Gedo/Marehan area a few weeks back.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Someone I know was on the ground in Somalia in the 80's. If you only knew.

Let's just say, Oil, gas, Uranium, largest tuna stock on the planet + Somali control of gulf of aden = The reason for a Secret Saudi/GCC $50.000.000.000 fund just to "pacify" Somalia and a few other countries..

"Saudi Arabia ships thousands of barrels per day of oil consigned to the Bank of England, which is then distributed to Shell and BP. Over the years a surplus has developed, which is guesstimated to be worth over $150bn. Its purpose is a) to guarantee British and US support for the Saudi royal family against domestic insurrection and b) to fund covert destabilisation of resource-rich countries in Asia and Africa under the guise of the war on terror. Having targeted Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and other countries over the years, Syria and Egypt are Prince Bandar’s current targets."

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Bandar_bin_Sultan

Further reading on George Bush's favourite Saudi...

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/13495

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/syria-putin-bandar-saudi-263/
Until oil comes out is all guess work:manny:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
why didnt somalia just accept usa in the early 90's? do they really need to dress up as muslims to take over :mjlol: its how america does it everywhere, first they bring in the wahhabis then they send nato to clean up. done it in serbia, libya, somalia, iraq, syria:russ:
Is this a joke to you warya, caking the killing of your own people "clean up" isku xishoow Waryaa adab malihid.

Because Siad gave too many contracts to competing superpowers. They all wanted more, and Norway, the largest indirect killer of Somalis in the world wasn't allowed a seat at the table. That's why they are funding HSM AND Kenya's lwyers at the sea trials.

Quick fact. U.S head office was the same office as one specific building belonging to Usman Caato. They had access to the oil records from day one.....

Until oil comes out is all guess work:manny:
I've seen all the static gravity satellite images and well drilling reports, from the 80's until this year, but please by all means, do go and bury your head in the sand. I'm sure Kenyatta is only after bananas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending