$50 Million Turkish base in Mogadishu continuing with construction, will train 500 troops at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi I wish and pray Somalia reaches its full potential during my life time I pray to Allah that he give us peace. InshAllah.
SOMALIA HANOOLATO.:salute:

Wishing and praying is not enough.

We all have a role to play :salute:

So will all the soldiers being trained just happen to be Abgaal?
I've wondered about that. It would be a major setback for every Somali on the planet, as all regions needs peace and balance between habar gidir/abgaal. A repeat of late 80's is on the cards if it's the case, but each country is supporting a different region. U.S is arming a specific sub clan in Jubba right now. Tactics are changing, to make sure that Somalis can't keep up.

Kenyan oil is pitiful, won't even cover the cost of the planned mega Lamu project.

Kenya NEEDS to annex Jubbaland in order to pay for their current debt with China. It's do or die, or their economy is screwed as they have a ghetto more than twice the size of Daddab. Billion $ Infrastructure, bought with loans that are leveraged against Somalis, that only increase jobs by max 20.000 new jobs, is an utter failure in statesmanship, and Kenyatta know's this. Hence why he's decided to grab Jubbaland at the Gedo/Marehan area a few weeks back.

So not only is Ethiopia falling apart just as they're completing the transportation for the Ogaden reserves but Kenya is going the same way if they lose this maritime case with us that they're bound to lose? Well I'm just giddy at the prospect!

I've wondered about that. It would be a major setback for every Somali on the planet, as all regions needs peace and balance between habar gidir/abgaal. A repeat of late 80's is on the cards if it's the case, but each country is supporting a different region. U.S is arming a specific sub clan in Jubba right now. Tactics are changing, to make sure that Somalis can't keep up.

Who are they funding in Jubba now? I thought the warring sub clans agreed to power share? Why are Somalis so stupid? Honestly fucking retarded!

So not only is Ethiopia falling apart just as they're completing the transportation for the Ogaden reserves but Kenya is going the same way if they lose this maritime case with us that they're bound to lose? Well I'm just giddy at the prospect!
Exactly. We don't even need to do anything. One has built the Grand Renaissance Damn which guarantees a military response from Egypt, because water is more essential than food.
Kenya has mortgaged everything from state-owned companies to their own grandmothers.

We just have to make sure that they don't kill us within our own borders (by being responsible for our own security in every town and city,) and we'll be just fine. They'll BEG us to buy Somali Galbeed and NFD once they run out of cash. Plus, they both receive MASSIVE yearly aid from the western economies that in the worst shape.

Patience is a virtue.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm telling you guys, I'm extremely optimistic this time around.

This is the single biggest opportunity to right the wrongs of more than a century in a matter of 1-3 years if not months.

Let's just hope these elections bring the right people into power so the IC can have confidence to move forward with legitimate state building.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I've seen all the static gravity satellite images and well drilling reports, from the 80's until this year, but please by all means, do go and bury your head in the sand. I'm sure Kenyatta is only after bananas....
The survey done in 80s had nothing to do with lower bubba or kenya if anything it was in the north:manny:
I'll tell one thing certain white men can't about somalia gold does exist in somalia my family knew this guy who dug gold for living:damedamn:

Exactly. We don't even need to do anything. One has built the Grand Renaissance Damn which guarantees a military response from Egypt, because water is more essential than food.
Kenya has mortgaged everything from state-owned companies to their own grandmothers.

We just have to make sure that they don't kill us within our own borders (by being responsible for our own security in every town and city,) and we'll be just fine. They'll BEG us to buy Somali Galbeed and NFD once they run out of cash. Plus, they both receive MASSIVE yearly aid from the western economies that in the worst shape.

Patience is a virtue.

This is just too brilliant.

This is the single biggest opportunity to right the wrongs of more than a century in a matter of 1-3 years if not months.

Let's just hope these elections bring the right people into power so the IC can have confidence to move forward with legitimate state building.

A LOT of the candidates are allied with Kenya and Ethiopia and ready to sell us out to the highest bidder. That's why it was great that Hassan Sheikh didn't budge when 'the opposition' told him his term was over and to leave just before the court case started.

They are backing Col Barre Aden Shire known as (Barre Hiiraale) against Madobe, because madobe is a puppet that is too far in the grips of Kenya. Kenya is pouring massive amount of soldiers and logistics so they can stay in Jubba/Gedo for the long haul. Think 100+ years.

The Americans don't like that one bit, because Kenyatta will give Somali oil to the Chinese, so they just knocked the wooden legs under Kenyatta most important pawn, Madobe, and replacing him with Hiiraale.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201607030221.html

The survey done in 80s had nothing to do with lower bubba or kenya if anything it was in the north:manny:
I'll tell one thing certain white men can't about somalia gold does exist in somalia my family knew this guy who dug gold for living:damedamn:
Kenya and lower Jubba was surveyed in the 60's, it was proven, but not released to the masses....and is still being explored today (jubba only via satellite for now, for obvious reasons.) Norway bought up the small company that owns all the drilling reports from the 80's and is refusing to hand them over to anyone

All the oil in Kenya is NFD, a part from laughable sums in Turkana, again, I've seen the maps.

Long as the election moves smoothly (which will avoid an automatic trustee-ship by Ethiopia under IGAD,) and there's no battles between SL-PL, PL-HSM, JUBBA-HSM, than we're good. Just focus on getting money and creating jobs back home. No need to stress.

A LOT of the candidates are allied with Kenya and Ethiopia and ready to sell us out to the highest bidder. That's why it was great that Hassan Sheikh didn't budge when 'the opposition' told him his term was over and to leave just before the court case started.
He should have left. Those kinds of incidents where someone refuses to leave a seat for years on end, such as Silanyo, gives the perfect ammo for any Cadaan/Arab country that secretly wants us weakened for the long term. They'll use the "you're not being democratic" gimmick combined with a stiff paternal finger wagging at all of us just because of one f****r.

They are backing Col Barre Aden Shire known as (Barre Hiiraale) against Madobe, because madobe is a puppet that is too far in the grips of Kenya. Kenya is pouring massive amount of soldiers and logistics so they can stay in Jubba/Gedo for the long haul. Think 100+ years.

The Americans don't like that one bit, because Kenyatta will give Somali oil to the Chinese, so they just knocked the wooden legs under Kenyatta most important pawn, Madobe, and replacing him with Hiiraale.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201607030221.html

Tolow what's with Madobe and Kenya? Why would he align himself with a $50bn economy? Weliba against his own people in his own country? Not even China or America who are Kenya's financiers. I'm glad America unseated him but that was just too easy lmao Why would Kenya stay 100 years? We were never going to have an insurgency for that long.

He should have left. Those kinds of incidents where someone refuses to leave a seat for years on end, such as Silanyo, gives the perfect ammo for any Cadaan/Arab country that secretly wants us weakened for the long term. They'll use the "you're not being democratic" gimmick combined with a stiff paternal finger wagging at all of us just because of one f****r.

He wasn't going to stay for years on end, just until another president got elected. Who wants the Speaker as the sit in president any way.

Tolow what's with Madobe and Kenya? Why would he align himself with a $50bn economy? Weliba against his own people in his own country? Not even China or America who are Kenya's financiers. I'm glad America unseated him but that was just too easy lmao Why would Kenya stay 100 years? We were never going to have an insurgency for that long.
Too make sure the wells have been milked dry.

I obviously don't have proof, but they way he was going on for a long time, was someone with way too much confidence. I have suspected for a long time, that Kenya got into his head and sold him an idea about a Pan-Jubba Ogaden Kingdom" with him at the top as king of course, extending from Kismayo all the way to the heart of Somali Galbeed. Thereby literally undercutting and stealing ALL the most valuable wells right under the nose of raw-meat-eaters, with the full backing of a "Somali..."

This correlates perfectly with the Kenyans placing massive amount of troops right at edge of Gedo on the border with the Somali Galbeed, only a few hundred Km away from the wells.

Too make sure the wells have been milked dry.

I obviously don't have proof, but they way he was going on for a long time, was someone with way too much confidence. I have suspected for a long time, that Kenya got into his head and sold him an idea about a Pan-Jubba Ogaden Kingdom" with him at the top as king of course, extending from Kismayo all the way to the heart of Somali Galbeed. Thereby literally undercutting and stealing ALL the most valuable wells right under the nose of raw-meat-eaters, with the full backing of a "Somali..."

This correlates perfectly with the Kenyans placing massive amount of troops right at edge of Gedo on the border with the Somali Galbeed, only a few hundred Km away from the wells.

If that's true wallahi he's really stupid but I already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending