5 rules to follow when selecting a male Somali partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@TooMacaan you know what, you’re right. I will revoke that rule. I’m internalising the misogyny of this forum and will be taking two weeks off to detox myself.

Thank you for the correction!

A wife that cooks and cleans for her husband is not misogyny. Stop polluting your feminist ideology on the Somali traditions naaya. :childplease::mindblown::camby:

no offence to @anonymous34 but pick me girls like her end up with the men I listed in rule 2. The mommy’s boys who she enables to get a proposal out of. But once she marries them they work her to death!

I know a lot of pick me girls who had to learn that rule the hard way and then all of a sudden they want Mr Knowles to save them. Life for them is so miserable, they are almost at the point of suicide!

I agree with some of the points. However I feel it is on the women and the men to set boundaries when it comes to the parents.

My sister and brother are married and live in the same area as us but we don't go around like that. Married people need their space and my mum only helps when needed such as when my sister in law was heavily pregnant and asked for help.

Nowadays, no one does their die diligence when it comes to their other half. They care more about money and the wedding day then the practical. Lord help us.

She wants Somali men to be disregarding of their mothers and then she complains that we treat Somali women like crap.

I wonder if she had a child and the child abandoned her for his/her spouse. I bet she'd show her hypocrisy then lol.

Wallahi you are lucky if you even get to marry a decent Somali man. Your types are for Madows.

Typical

@anonymous34 Why is she so obsessed with Somali men if she hate us? :bell:

tednor.gif

She was clearly rejected by a farax :mjlol: I’m guessing that he was a good looking one too :mjlol: since she is so bitter :mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So, to make a long story short: marry a normal guy? Based on what I see in Toronto, a lot of Somali men and women don't got their shit together, and should worry about their schooling and careers, instead of relationships. A lot of y'all are just dumb as fk tbh.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Actually from my experiences here living in American the word “nigga”can be unisex

I have heard many women call other women nigga

convo on school bus
Chick 1: that nigga got a nice ass weave
Chick 2: facts

And that’s it for my ted talk today you guys
Nah fam, respect for the potential save, but I said "he", so I dun fucked up bro. What am I supposed to do, have a spreadsheet of all the users here and their gender? Nobody got time for that bullshit.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Oh and now that we're on this topic, there's something that's on my mind.

I know for a fucking fact most of y'all never had a relationship with another Somali before, so what are y'all talking about exactly?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh and now that we're on this topic, there's something that's on my mind.

I know for a fucking fact most of y'all never had a relationship with another Somali before, so what are y'all talking about exactly?
Off the top of my mind I know like 3 Somali dudes that have dated and been in relationships with Somali females. I believe they just keep it hidden from the community. I also know some that just mess around with non Somali chicks.

I think most of the dudes here are mostly lying.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Off the top of my mind I know like 3 Somali dudes that have dated and been in relationships with Somali females. I believe they just keep it hidden from the community. I also know some that just mess around with non Somali chicks.

I think most of the dudes here are mostly lying.
Ahlie?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts