5 rules to follow when selecting a male Somali partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
as mariage season is approaching I’ve taken it upon myself to guide the ladies here on a few things to watch out for when selecting a Somali male partner. Ideally this thread would have been made by the matriarch of the site who has the most life experience @Basra but she’s too busy bleaching her skin.

1. Avoid men with children or previous mariages- remember ladies if they are willing to leave their kids they will leave you. And if they are divorced, the previous xalimo left him for a reason. Most Somali women would tolerate anything, so the fact that she couldn’t tolerate him says a lot.

2. Do not marry a mommy’s boy! This rule is very important! Ignore at your own peril! I would rather marry a murderer than a mommy’s boy. This man-child will expect you to mommy him, cook for him, clean after him, wash his underwear lathered with skid marks :confused:. When you have children he will start to envy the child because you’re attentive to the child!

3. In fact do not marry a man who his mother is around- having his mother around is a headache in its self! Somali mothers are known for enabling their low life son and you will always be made to feel like you are competing with her. I know someone who’s mother in law tried to embarrass her daughter in law by cleaning her house in front of guests. Trust me on this if the mother is in a different continent or has passed away AUN, he gets bonus points.

4. Do not marry a broke/n man. Please don’t try and pick up a broken man or worse a broke man and try to fix him up. Even if you fix him up he will leave you for another woman since he associates you with his negative past (as you were there to witness it). Marry a man who another woman has already fixed up, and has his shit together.

5. Avoid supposed religious men. There is no such thing as a truly religious Somali male. I’ve never met a farax who understood Arabic or even knew what the words he memorised from the Quran meant. The only time Somali men speak about the deen is when they want to use it against you so that they can control you. Also, these men will 100% get a second wife and if you argue against it, they will cite the deen. If you want a Somali religious man don’t be surprised when he does things the religion allows. You can’t have your cake and ice cream Xawo, so think carefully.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@anonymous34 Why is she so obsessed with Somali men if she hate us? :bell:

tednor.gif

Muji

VIP
@anonymous34 Why is she so obsessed with Somali men if she hate us? :bell:

tednor.gif

Is anonymous the farax saviour? Poor thing, I hope she’s getting paid.
:mjlol:

Also, saying I’m obsessed with Somali men is an easy way to dismiss my points, without having to argue against them. Everything I said was the truth now do yourself a favour and print my post and give it to your sisters so they can avoid men like you.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Is anonymous the farax saviour? Poor thing, I hope she’s getting paid.
:mjlol:

Also, saying I’m obsessed with Somali men is an easy way to dismiss my points, without having to argue against them. Everything I said was the truth now do yourself a favour and print my post and give it to your sisters so they can avoid men like you.

Somali men are not one people but individuals you idiot. They are men just like everyone else and you didn't make any points rather talking about your family. Either way, don't act like you know me. Avoid me? I'm the one avoiding many women kkk.

@anonymous34 is a real Xalimo unlike you. If you hate us then simply keep your mouth shut and marry out. You'll be doing a favour for the Somali community by diluting your bloodline and assimilating in the west while the real Somalis will go back to their homeland and provide a better future for their future kids, inshallah.

Muji

VIP
Somali men are not one people but individuals you idiot. They are men just like everyone else and you didn't make any points rather talking about your family. Either way, don't act like you know me. Avoid me? I'm the one avoiding many women kkk.

@anonymous34 is a real Xalimo unlike you. If you hate us then simply keep your mouth shut and marry out. You'll be doing a favour for the Somali community by diluting your bloodline and assimilating in the west while the real Somalis will go back to their homeland and provide a better future for their future kids, inshallah.

Lol why are you getting triggered if the 5 points do not relate to you?
:ulyin:
I always knew you were a mommy’s boy.
:chrisfreshhah:

1. Avoid men with children or previous mariages- remember ladies if they are willing to leave their kids they will leave you. And if they are divorced, the previous xalimo left him for a reason. Most Somali women would tolerate anything, so the fact that she couldn’t tolerate him says a lot.

Marry a man who another woman has already fixed up, and has his shit together.

If you want to give advice, atleast make sure that you are not contradicting yourself :mjhaps:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol why are you getting triggered if the 5 points do not relate to you?
:ulyin:
I always knew you were a mommy’s boy.
:chrisfreshhah:

No, you always make negative threads about Somali men even in the time of Ramadan which makes me sick.

The five points relative to your family only, not the majority of noble Somali men or me.

Now keep your mouth shut about us and marry out. :camby:

Muji

VIP
If you want to give advice, atleast make sure that you are not contradicting yourself :mjhaps:

Lol

Marry a man who another woman
NOT
Marry a man who his previous wife

Such a shame the comprehension level of this forum is so low

as mariage season is approaching I’ve taken it upon myself to guide the ladies here on a few things to watch out for when selecting a Somali male partner. Ideally this thread would have been made by the matriarch of the site who has the most life experience @Basra but she’s too busy bleaching her skin.

2. Do not marry a mommy’s boy! This rule is very important! Ignore at your own peril! I would rather marry a murderer than a mommy’s boy. This man-child will expect you to mommy him, cook for him, clean after him, wash his underwear lathered with skid marks :confused:. When you have children he will start to envy the child because you’re attentive to the child!

3. In fact do not marry a man who his mother is around- having his mother around is a headache in its self! Somali mothers are known for enabling their low life son and you will always be made to feel like you are competing with her. I know someone who’s mother in law tried to embarrass her daughter in law by cleaning her house in front of guests. Trust me on this if the mother is in a different continent or has passed away AUN, he gets bonus points.

4. Do not marry a broke/n man. Please don’t try and pick up a broken man or worse a broke man and try to fix him up. Even if you fix him up he will leave you for another woman since he associates you with his negative past (as you were there to witness it). Marry a man who another woman has already fixed up, and has his shit together.

5. Avoid supposed religious men. There is no such thing as a truly religious Somali male. I’ve never met a farax who understood Arabic or even knew what the words he memorised from the Quran meant. The only time Somali men speak about the deen is when they want to use it against you so that they can control you. Also, these men will 100% get a second wife and if you argue against it, they will cite the deen. If you want a Somali religious man don’t be surprised when he does things the religion allows. You can’t have your cake and ice cream Xawo, so think carefully.
I don’t like the 5. It’s just means you are around bad people, like how is it that you never met a genuine religious somali men? First of all I do speak Arabic but the thing is the Quran is in a different Arabic than normal Arabs speak! So that’s that. Second the Quran is translated in so many different languages that you don’t need speak Arabic to understand it! I personally use deen daily conversations. It’s the company you keep who makes you think like that!

There is a clear indication from her daily lengthy ramblings that she is jobless and has probably been severely hurt by a farax or other male in the past and has made it her life's mission to try remind us of the pain she went through.

In this month of Ramadan we should try and help this mentally ill individual.
It's sad to see how mental health issues aren't recognized in our community.

Here take this pill
85888995-white-doctor-giving-a-pill-to-a-little-black-african-boy.jpg

Muji

VIP

no offence to @anonymous34 but pick me girls like her end up with the men I listed in rule 2. The mommy’s boys who she enables to get a proposal out of. But once she marries them they work her to death!

I know a lot of pick me girls who had to learn that rule the hard way and then all of a sudden they want Mr Knowles to save them. Life for them is so miserable, they are almost at the point of suicide!

TooMacaan

VIP
Honestly go and speak to a married woman about her mother in law. Don’t speak to these dhoocils who don’t have a clue. I don’t make the rules.
:ohno:
Why do some ppl like to demonize mothers so much otf?? Whether it's about exercising, behavior, or the current state/reputation of diaspora youth-- it seems like they can't catch a break:noneck:. Bls don't follow the herd Knowles, there's enough haters as it is. Plus...a guy who respects & has a good relationship with his mother is a positive thing; it should be listed as something to look for:nvjpqts:

Muji

VIP
Why do some ppl like to demonize mothers so much otf?? Whether it's about exercising, behavior, or the current state/reputation of diaspora youth-- it seems like they can't catch a break:noneck:. Bls don't follow the herd Knowles, there's enough haters as it is. Plus...a guy who respects & has a good relationship with his mother is a positive thing; it should be listed as something to look for:nvjpqts:

@TooMacaan you know what, you’re right. I will revoke that rule. I’m internalising the misogyny of this forum and will be taking two weeks off to detox myself.

Thank you for the correction!

No offense but your standards seem quite high lool. The only other somali guy left is the fuckboi dibjar or that rare guy who's luckily from the West but educated, serious, and making tons of money.

Sounds you'll be marrying out sister lmao

no offence to @anonymous34 but pick me girls like her end up with the men I listed in rule 2. The mommy’s boys who she enables to get a proposal out of. But once she marries them they work her to death!

I know a lot of pick me girls who had to learn that rule the hard way and then all of a sudden they want Mr Knowles to save them. Life for them is so miserable, they are almost at the point of suicide!

Hoyadaa iyo abahaa waas nayaa stop tagging me

Honestly go and speak to a married woman about her mother in law. Don’t speak to these dhoocils who don’t have a clue. I don’t make the rules.
:ohno:
It depends on the mother in-law but yes mother's in-law usually don't get along with the wives of their children

Damn that mother that started to clean in front of the guest though that is a whole another level of pettiness :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts