5 reasons not to marry Ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 reasons Faraxs why should marry out

1) texture wise non Madow ajnabi girls are everything Xalimos want to be i.e they have jilic hair, are light skin and have a narrow nose

2) They are obedient and submissive. No more buuq as your word and wishes supersede her wishes.

3) they take nutrition and healthy lifestyle serious. No more baruur and baasto every day

4) They contribute to your finance. She will work and if she isnt working she will be a very low budget wife. Unlike Xalimo who expects you to bankroll her gaajo family in hellhole Somalia. You wont be a regular at amal xawaalad

5) More privacy. This is an extension of the no buuq advantages, but you wont have to deal with her million family members.

Xalimos are a thing of the past. Explore the world and avenge us for the humiliating past ten years

SPOKE WISELY

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
5 reasons Faraxs why should marry out

1) texture wise non Madow ajnabi girls are everything Xalimos want to be i.e they have jilic hair, are light skin and have a narrow nose

2) They are obedient and submissive. No more buuq as your word and wishes supersede her wishes.

3) they take nutrition and healthy lifestyle serious. No more baruur and baasto every day

4) They contribute to your finance. She will work and if she isnt working she will be a very low budget wife. Unlike Xalimo who expects you to bankroll her gaajo family in hellhole Somalia. You wont be a regular at amal xawaalad

5) More privacy. This is an extension of the no buuq advantages, but you wont have to deal with her million family members.

Xalimos are a thing of the past. Explore the world and avenge us for the humiliating past ten years
Oh so now thats how you want to play.

5 reasons why to not marry Ashy Abdi.

They look pregnant after 30
They're mostly ugly
They're clingy
They mostly look like they suffer Down syndrome
They cry like es when you break up with them
They're mostly cringey
They procreate ugly kids
They're mostly short
They suffer mental disabilities
They're women haters
The lie for a living.
They leave their mom's house and then expect you to be their mom.
They're mostly out of shape or anorexic looking
They're bald, or receding hairline.
They're selfish.
Like mama malyun said they're mostly Biriq (I don't know what that means but if she said it must be bad which I agree)

Reasons to Marry Ajnabis

1. If you're interested in losing your family's heritage and culture in a matter of a couple generations, than go for it.

Oh so now thats how you want to play.

5 reasons why to not marry Ashy Abdi.

They look pregnant after 30
They're mostly ugly
They're clingy
They mostly look like they suffer Down syndrome
They cry like es when you break up with them
They're mostly cringey
They procreate ugly kids
They're mostly short
They suffer mental disabilities
They're women haters
The lie for a living.
They leave their mom's house and then expect you to be their mom.
They're mostly out of shape or anorexic looking
They're bald, or receding hairline.
They're selfish.
Like mama malyun said they're mostly Biriq (I don't know what that means but if she said it must be bad which I agree)
I think that's a little bit more than 5:hemad:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:ohreally: I'm a humanitarian. I just want a kid that looks like me. I'll have to settle for one of you guys.

May the prettiest Abdi please step forward.:mjswag:
The xalimo nazi wasn’t you. Lol you don’t give off any evil nazi vibes. She isn’t even here lol. A xalimo that shares and likes nazi beliefs. Just intersting.im trying to see what made her choose then path.

But anyways

:wowsweat:
I need to stay away from you
:fittytousand: you are not .....:wowsweat:

#abdiexit

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Uhh... @Reiko you should know by now ashies only respond well to abuse. Look at how they respond if you are nice to them :zhqjlmx:
I should have riff riff them. My mistake. I think I'm becoming soft because of the winter. It's already a cold world :browtf:

But inshallah I will drag them in the coming future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending