5 reasons not to marry Ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Factz You deviate from the farax norm.

Someone like @Inquisitive_ believes romance is buying your wife a sheeps head to cook.

Also we have roadmen here who will *shank* you if you ask about Valentine’s Day.

I think you and Goldmansachs are more modern.

Do you celebrate valentines day walalo?

Muji

VIP
Do you celebrate valentines day walalo?

It’s an excuse for me to receive presents :duck:

To be honest with you I can understand why Somali guys aren’t too romantic or affectionate. We have a lot of toxic masculinity in our community and most of them came from the streets. Where it was seen as a weakness to show kindness.

Reasons for a Faarax to not marry an ajnabi:
  1. Moving to the motherland will be difficult if you give birth to half somali kids(if you are a good father, you would want to be in your kids lives to ensure that you raise them well. And I can't see half somalis would want to move and live in there. It really depends on whom you marry with.)
  2. You children will have identity crisis.
  3. It is more likely that somalinimo will die in your future descendants.

Last edited:
Reasons for a Faarax to not marry an ajnabi:
  1. Moving to the motherland will be difficult if you give birth to half somali kids(if you are a good father, you would want to be in your kids lives to ensure that you raise them well. And I can't see half somalis would want move to live in there. It really depends on whom you marry with.)
  2. You children will have identity crisis.
  3. It is more likely that your future descendant will become less Somali.
Wow good reasonable arguement Yo @admin I changed my mind f*ck these Ajnabi woman I will stay and protect my Xalimoos sugo hijab queens.:fittytousand:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Reasons you shouldn’t marry out

If you marry an cadaan, You’ll risk given your children this type of skin

2277C815-6C6B-4000-A2C8-F14F99C63910.jpeg

Rumour has it, maggots can be born from these spots

If you marry someone from the Mediterranean, your child’s nose will look like this

B1F916C1-1A2B-4577-AE25-706AB9A2AE84.jpeg

If you marry a madow, this will be your future offspring. They will have been incarcerated a few times and will be forever remain a low life thug.

8344B793-63DD-433C-BAD2-644DEAB5526C.jpeg

If you marry a Hispanic

17EA766B-8209-4F0D-852F-C7391F1B34D1.jpeg

This will be your future daughter, a world renowned dhiilo

If you marry an Asian, your future offsprings will look like an ‘it’

91B2E435-53D6-4E9B-8922-E0CE0437C139.jpeg

Marrying an ajanabi isn’t an option.
If your parents blessed you with full Somali genes, you’d be selfish not to do the same with your children.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

To be honest with you I can understand why Somali guys aren’t too romantic or affectionate. We have a lot of toxic masculinity in our community and most of them came from the streets. Where it was seen as a weakness to show kindness.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Read this I remember it well.
One Valentine’s Day my adeer had bought some flowers for his wife. He hid them in their bedroom. So when she walked into the house after work she went to her room to change into comfier clothes.

Tell me why she came out of the room, looked at him and said “ wow fake flowers again” and caused him out in af Somali. I was like 8 I didn’t understand everything she was saying. It was funny though man.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you marry a handsome Somali man and he's not related to you then your kids will look good and will be very healthy. Somali men can be very romantic too. It's all about the individual and it has nothing to do with their race or ethnicity.

I mean I know how to treat a lady right. This is how I will treat my future wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its the complete opposite. Women are incapable of being romantic. The man has to play the active role the entertainer, romancer, planner, spender and you start the active role the moment you have apporched her. So much is going on behind the scene and all they have to do it just be there.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Reasons you shouldn’t marry out

If you marry an cadaan, You’ll risk given your children this type of skin

View attachment 58905

Rumour has it, maggots can be born from these spots

If you marry someone from the Mediterranean, your child’s nose will look like this

View attachment 58906

If you marry a madow, this will be your future offspring. They will have been incarcerated a few times and will be forever remain a low life thug.

View attachment 58907

If you marry a Hispanic

View attachment 58908

This will be your future daughter, a world renowned dhiilo

If you marry an Asian, your future offsprings will look like an ‘it’

View attachment 58909

Marrying an ajanabi isn’t an option.
If your parents blessed you with full Somali genes, you’d be selfish not to do the same with your children.
Audhubillahi I don't what's worse the madow criminal the cadan pigskin or the Hispanic one things for sure you will be the last of the geeljires in you're family:ooh::susp:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Hayaay you finesse presents from mandem on Valentines day. :obama:

Go on walaalo, keep finessing those stupid Faaraxs what were they thinking spending their money on a bloody feminist

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Welcome back btw. I know I’m late.

Speaking of exits have you heard of our beloved @Steamdevolopment departure from Islam? I’m guessing not since you were away during the whole process. It took me as a surprise so I was wondering if you saw it coming?

Thank you, Knowles. Did she make a thread about it? :yacadiim:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
On the complete opposite. Women are incapable of being romantic. The man has to play the active role entertainer, romancer, planner, the spender and you start active role the moment you have apporched her. So much is going on behind the scene and all they have to do it just be there.

I know what type of woman I'm going to marry so it's cool. It'll definitely not be a toxic feminist type or self-centred Xaarlimos.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh I don't want to give birth to ajnabis since the child follows the fathers ethnicity and clan but marrying a Farax is like marrying a disabled child who's also ugly
They can't do anything they're useless they can barely wash their backside
These are the best looking faraxs you'll find
1510624537104.jpg
images.jpeg

Forget keeping the somali lineage I'll marry an Afar and keep cushitic race going and do a dna test on him to see if he's dna is high enough. I'm opening up my options now since I met this afar guy.:gnzbryw:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Tbh I don't want to give birth to ajnabis since the child follows the fathers ethnicity and clan but marrying a Farax is like marrying a disabled child who's also ugly
These are the best looking faraxs you'll find View attachment 58914 View attachment 58915

Forget keeping the somali lineage I'll marry an Afar and keep cushitic race going and do a dna test on him to see if he's dna is high enough. I'm opening up my options now since I met this afar guy.:gnzbryw:

See what happened, these Xaaliimos infected our most precious well mannered Xaaliimo with their anti-Abdi disease. Sad. :frdfvsb:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
These are the best looking faraxs you'll find View attachment 58914 View attachment 58915

Be carefull thier is a rumor going on about how afar men beat their wives but am sure it's just a rumor just looking out for you abayo
:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending