5 reasons not to marry Ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Mostly different religion or they’re new to the religion

2- Culture clash

3- Different language

4- You can’t talk shit in public with them, you’ve to use a universal language such as English which everyone knows..

5- Your kids will be confused and end up hating either one of your culture.

Bonus

Somali men ain’t shit.. But you can at least reason with them!!’
Lol number 4 is good one

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
5 reason not to marry an Abdi

1. They are trash
2. golddiggers
3. Most are ugly
4. No future
5. No lacag
6. Deadbeats
7. khaat chewers
8. They are hoes

Abdis are golddiggers? Hahahahaha, what gold is there to digg from a avarage Xaaliimo who still sleeps on a bunk bed loooooool

It was a perfect descriptions and detailed info about twitter xaarlimos.. God bless you for your observation of tl xaarlimoos...

xalimos might embarrass themselves on TL but Abdis do it in real life, look at this Abdi trying to rap whiles high on probably khat, as I mentioned you ashy abdis like to do

:russ::russ::deadmanny::deadmanny::wowsweat::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Abdis are golddiggers? Hahahahaha, what gold is there to digg from a avarage Xaaliimo who still sleeps on a bunk bed loooooool

Didn't yall make a whole ass thread about how you were jealous of Ilhan Noors husband cuz she was pulling 200k a year.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
xalimos might embarrass themselves on TL but Abdis do it in real life, look at this Abdi trying to rap whiles high on probably khat, as I mentioned you ashy abdis like to do

I don't wanna embarrass Somali ladies. So, I'll leave it there.. You probably an insecure

Muji

VIP
Wrong, Somali men can be romantic. Its just I know what YOU find romantic is some jiljileec white mans version of romance walaalo.

What’s your version of romantic? Let’s hear that first and I’ll tell you my description.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What’s your version of romantic? Let’s hear that first and I’ll tell you my description.

I will fill the bathtub when she gets home turn of the lights put on some nice candles for the mood I’ll turn on our wedding anthem on a nice little volume and shit will go down after walaalo.

Roadmans can be romantic too.

Wallahi with this current generation of Xalimoos i have alot of tingles of exiting the somali gene pool wallahi i was just want a curvy spicy big breasted latina. It sucks being an Alt Right Somali Nationalist in the west when most Xalimoos don't even rate Somali guys. f*ck it I might hop on the AbdiExit movement.

@Jerome in the house @Abdalla @AarHawd_7 @Dalmoor @geeljire madaxweyne

Is there still room for one more Ashy Abdi on this train for greatness i promise to leave my Alt-right views behind with these Xalimoos.
:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
5 reasons to avoid marriage for 5 more years.
:mugshotman:
1. To raise these Abdis as my surrogate sons.
2. Laugh at their corny jokes.
3. Give them honest praise and unconditional love they don't normally get.
4. To be their Prom date/wingwoman.
5. See them graduate into adulthood. :wow:

Muji

VIP
I will fill the bathtub when she gets home turn of the lights put on some nice candles for the mood I’ll turn on our wedding anthem on a nice little volume and shit will go down after walaalo.

Roadmans can be romantic too.

Not everything should lead to you having sex :hillarybiz:

But 1+ for effort

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reasons we shouldn’t marry out

1. White people tend to get more racist as they grow older
2. Your kids will ditch you

Reasons we should marry out
1. Mixed children have better immune systems
2. Mixed people are better looking
3. High rates of dysfunction and mental illness in Somali community
4. Less likely to be a second wife
5. Somali men are not romantic and hate feminism

If you marry a handsome Somali man and he's not related to you then your kids will look good and will be very healthy. Somali men can be very romantic too. It's all about the individual and it has nothing to do with their race or ethnicity.

I mean I know how to treat a lady right. This is how I will treat my future wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
If you marry a handsome Somali man and he's not related to you then your kids will look good and will be very healthy. Somali men can be very romantic too. It's all about the individual and it has nothing to do with their race or ethnicity.

I mean I know how to treat a lady right. This is how I will treat my future wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz You deviate from the farax norm.

Someone like @Inquisitive_ believes romance is buying your wife a sheeps head to cook.

Also we have roadmen here who will *shank* you if you ask about Valentine’s Day.

I think you and Goldmansachs are more modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts