5 reasons not to marry Ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This abdiexit movement is growing

Thinking back at it I been dissing xalimos ever since I joined this site. And that’s was only cause xalimos were dissing abdis

If I fail this movement and end up marrying a xalimo
@Reiko @Knowles I will come back to sspot
Wallahi with this current generation of Xalimoos i have alot of tingles of exiting the somali gene pool wallahi i was just want a curvy spicy big breasted latina. It sucks being an Alt Right Somali Nationalist in the west when most Xalimoos don't even rate Somali guys. f*ck it I might hop on the AbdiExit movement.

@Jerome in the house @Abdalla @AarHawd_7 @Dalmoor @geeljire madaxweyne

Is there still room for one more Ashy Abdi on this train for greatness i promise to leave my Alt-right views behind with these Xalimoos.
:denzelnigga:
i just seen @sophisticate ‘s new profile pic and I almost left the movement.

If I ended up taking an L and ending up with a xalimo I will comeback on here(if I stopped using this site) and cash app my faithful members of abdiexit
And the xalimos I have harassed like @Reiko and the other ugly chick @Knowles

Didn’t think this movement was so hard but laakin :fittytousand: I have to stay strong

It’s an excuse for me to receive presents :duck:

To be honest with you I can understand why Somali guys aren’t too romantic or affectionate. We have a lot of toxic masculinity in our community and most of them came from the streets. Where it was seen as a weakness to show kindness.
On Valentine's day I will buy my wife a new vacuum

It’s an excuse for me to receive presents :duck:

To be honest with you I can understand why Somali guys aren’t too romantic or affectionate. We have a lot of toxic masculinity in our community and most of them came from the streets. Where it was seen as a weakness to show kindness.
What type of mop would you want as a present?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Be carefull thier is a rumor going on about how afar men beat their wives but am sure it's just a rumor just looking out for you abayo
:mybusiness:
:shookgabre: alla really
he doenst seem like that though he's a leng miskeen quiet guy:icon e ugeek::lawd:
Idk how I'll tell my parents though they hate ajnabis :kanyehmm::meleshame:
I'll probably have to settle with an ashy abdi and have my buff afar as a side n*gga:mjlaugh::mjhaps:
Make dua for me:ohlord:

Reasons we should marry out
1. Mixed children have better immune systems
2. Mixed people are better looking
3. High rates of dysfunction and mental illness in Somali community
4. Less likely to be a second wife
5. Somali men are not romantic and hate feminism

Walahi sis, the only reason I want to marry out is to avoid becoming a second wife. The stress is too much to deal with. No way am I going to let some inexperienced entitled take my place as the queen bee :farole:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Walahi sis, the only reason I want to marry out is to avoid becoming a second wife. The stress is too much to deal with. No way am I going to let some inexperienced entitled take my place as the queen bee :farole:
There's too many women you most likely will have another girl he'll have no matter what.
That's why I suggest you get a side nigga or a man with low sex drive that's why I want an 80 year old :)

There's too many women you most likely will have another girl he'll have no matter what.
That's why I suggest you get a side nigga or a man with low sex drive that's why I want an 80 year old :)

Nah sorry sxb, I’m a conservative. I put a high value on marriage between one man and one woman. My parents enjoyed a long and happy marriage, so why can’t I?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:shookgabre: alla really
he doenst seem like that though he's a leng miskeen quiet guy:icon e ugeek::lawd:
Idk how I'll tell my parents though they hate ajnabis :kanyehmm::meleshame:
I'll probably have to settle with an ashy abdi and have my buff afar as a side n*gga:mjlaugh::mjhaps:
Make dua for me:ohlord:
Lool am not sure if you're parents will be more mad at you for having a ajnabi or thinking about having a side man :jaynerd:

Either way it does not look good for you abayo :kanyehmm:
:ohdamn:

Let xalimos become like the bitter and angry AA women. Whenever one of us makes it, we should marry non darkskinned ajnabi chick.
I feel sorry for xalimos. Their back are madow men. Take a page from AA women....most of these back up men will most likely be in jail and the end result will be 2 million xalimos a year going without a man and dying old alone.

1)an ajnabi girl will buy you proper gifts instead of demanding mehr for some stupid arab tradition
2)ajnabi families are kind and will welcome you instead of asking you to send money every month to useless ppl back home
3)ajnabi girls are good mothers and will teach your children morals instead of your child running around like an animal because he doesn't fear his mother
4)We don't need xalimos to continue the great geeljire line, as only the father's bloodline determines the child's tribe
5)Your child will be less likely to develop mental health if you avoid marrying a xalimo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house
:dabcasar: My Xalimo senses are telling me you aren't fully commited to the #AbdiExit movement.
I will be a loyal and faithful leader of my movement
0A7E44EA-AE24-45FF-9CB3-3178220550B0.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For real! these new generation xalimos are going to ruin our nation. FYI i count qashin abdis too! but i'm not planning on marrying them. Overall only some xalimos are alright like @sigmund but since i'm not in the America, i have no hope but to accept that the xalimos in the Uk will milk my testicles dry and ruin my bank credit. It's Ajnabi for me @Jerome in the house pray for us Uk niggas..i'm out.

tenor.gif

Reasons for a Faarax to not marry an ajnabi:
  1. Moving to the motherland will be difficult if you give birth to half somali kids(if you are a good father, you would want to be in your kids lives to ensure that you raise them well. And I can't see half somalis would want to move and live in there. It really depends on whom you marry with.)
  2. You children will have identity crisis.
  3. It is more likely that somalinimo will die in your future descendants.
The holy prophets all married ajnabi women! don't insult them woman...by insinuating that males can't adjust to ajnabi relationships. You think nabi ishamel hated his egyptian mother or though himself to be half-half? no...He went on to become the father of a new race and carried his father's bloodline. You xalimos lose either way. Your children will never inherit their somali clan name and will suffer exactly what you described above because lets face it the ajnabi male will never stick around long enough to raise or love his kid with a cheap and clean female he purchased fresh out of jail.

:nahgirl:

Reasons you shouldn’t marry out

If you marry an cadaan, You’ll risk given your children this type of skin

View attachment 58905

Rumour has it, maggots can be born from these spots

If you marry someone from the Mediterranean, your child’s nose will look like this

View attachment 58906

If you marry a madow, this will be your future offspring. They will have been incarcerated a few times and will be forever remain a low life thug.

View attachment 58907

If you marry a Hispanic

View attachment 58908

This will be your future daughter, a world renowned dhiilo

If you marry an Asian, your future offsprings will look like an ‘it’

View attachment 58909

Marrying an ajanabi isn’t an option.
If your parents blessed you with full Somali genes, you’d be selfish not to do the same with your children.
Let me throw a spanner into you little theory. What if i take up my islamic right and marry 4 women? Allah has allowed me to try all the flavours he has created for his slave.

DytA0vX.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The queen made a lot of posts about Islam :cosbyhmm:as you could imagine it didn’t go down well but I think she will be back at it soon. I don’t think I could summarise her thoughts as eloquently as she could.

@Steamdevolopment do you have your coming out thread?

Should have seen it coming. She used to like that Peter Pan looking singer, Jesse McCartney. That was an omen. :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending