5’0 manlet has a huge temper tantrum at a bagel shop over being rejected by women

You can surgically increase height? Had no idea lol
you can but it's some medieval type shit. the doctors put metal rods in your legs and force your bones to spread, let them heal back together, and repeat. and each of these cycles is a tenth of a centimeter at a time.

you can but it's some medieval type shit. the doctors put metal rods in your legs and force your bones to spread, let them heal back together, and repeat. and each of these cycles is a tenth of a centimeter at a time.

All that for a coochie. Sorry, that love cave isn't worth that much trouble. Real men invest in more useful endeavor. Women come to you naturally. Always second in importance if at all.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Sounds painful af :damedamn:

Usually the Somalis born in the West are very tall. But the ones born back home are unusually short.

they are, i took my 11 year old brother to xamar a few years ago, of course keep in mind he is Ogaden, at 11 he was already 6'1, he is 18 now and 6'4

walahe the hawiyes were looking up at him, calling him giant, in kismayo same with Majerteen too, they called him caghdeer all the time,

he would look down at them, they thought he was much older than 11,

same with sisters, they are like 6'1 already in their teens,

everyone in the family is tall, both parents, mum is like 5'9 which is tall for a woman, but actually considered short for an Ogaden girl/lady, i have many edos and female cousins 6'1 and this is nice, it means they can only marry an Ogaden man so it keeps our females save from low caste somalis,

i went to Romanian, and Ethiopia and both nations, the man are very short compared to females, now wonder why ahmaar girls were checking me out in adis ababa and one girl blew me a kiss in romania,

being tall sadly has many advantages, you are seen as a good mate, strong, powerful, respected etc,

if your tall go to ethiopia, the ahmaar girls will get wet in their panties,

Trending

Latest posts