5’0 manlet has a huge temper tantrum at a bagel shop over being rejected by women

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
He has the typical New York Italian immigrant influenced accent. I can see the Roman in him by how brave he was. Everyone must admire how brave this little asshole was tbh. Picking fights with dudes who are a full foot taller then you is savage.:samwelcome:

I tilt my Afro in respect for this man.

african-descent-man-tilt-head-260nw-563772025.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
But, I legit feel bad for him. You can tell he gets shit for his height daily. He looks middle aged so it was probably all the years of height bashing just made him tick and freak out at that store. He for sure needs therapy and develope more self esteem. Inshallah he gets help.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why is Bandit throwing tantrums :russ:

I actually thought the first guy was gonna toss him behind the counter kkk.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
He’s been bullied all of his life for his height. Any man would become embittered if he went through the same humiliation. It’s only human.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His problem is, he is not smart. Usually small people like him are very smart and cunning. He is too good and normal a person. His evil quotient is low. U need to have a high level of evil in u to make it in this world with that height. People are stupid, u have to trick and con them to get what u want. He should read on Napoleon. He conquered the world with his small frame. Well, at least Napoleon was taller than him in 2 centimeters :(