5’0 manlet has a huge temper tantrum at a bagel shop over being rejected by women

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This is just embarrassing :farmajoyaab:

I kinda feel bad for the lil guy, imagine being a 5’0 dude constantly being made fun of for being short and getting rejected by women :francis: but sheesh he didn’t have to go off like that

VixR

Veritas
He’s projecting that it’s his height. He’s blaming his height for his problems. He looks like he needs therapy. Wouldn’t be surprised if he came back to “put them in their place”, or killed himself.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wallahi life some times is not fair..... F169AA21-EDF0-48D7-A946-4144B9B2BE81.png

I wouldn’t know what to do if I was that height, better him than me as they say..92F0CDB8-62FA-444F-827B-BF511C3B1F9F.png

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
He’s projecting that it’s his height. He’s blaming his height for his problems. He looks like he needs therapy. Wouldn’t be surprised if he came back to “put them in their place”, or killed himself.
He’s a ticking time bomb :mjkkk:

southside

Hiiraan
he needs to relax and realize that constantly viewing your height as a handicap is only going to depress you even more, im kinda short but that doesnt stop me from enjoying life

Blaming everyone but him self, for his shit attitude. reminds me of certain folks on this forum, dude! If you want to get laid hire a call girl, if you want something serious you got two legs go out and meet people or a better idea get a hobby Sheesh.

southside

Hiiraan
i believe the guy should undergo stature lengthening surgery if he feels that his height is preventing him from living a good life in my opinion

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
lmao, the shorts make it worse, he looks like a kid:mjlol:

Ethiopians usually have this problem, geeljires are blessed with height:banderas:

Trending

Latest posts