5’0 manlet has a huge temper tantrum at a bagel shop over being rejected by women

His problem is, he is not smart. Usually small people like him are very smart and cunning. He is too good and normal a person. His evil quotient is low. U need to have a high level of evil in u to make it in this world with that height. People are stupid, u have to trick and con them to get what u want. He should read on Napoleon. He conquered the world with his small frame. Well, at least Napoleon was taller than him in 2 centimeters :(
It's a myth. Napoleon's height was 5'7, no shorter than the average Frenchman of his time.

Short men who are funny, confident, charming and in good shape can be very attractive.

Bitterness and insecurity will make you look even shorter so fix the attitude.

No one is perfect and well rounded. When you lack something, you must be good at something else. If he exercised and looked fit, dressed well and smiled often, he would have no trouble finding a woman in real life.

It is all about attitude and how you see yourself that matters the most.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one is perfect and well rounded. When you lack something, you must be good at something else. If he exercised and looked fit, dressed well and smiled often, he would have no trouble finding a woman in real life.

Hi little person :)

Also, some of the most facially handsome, well-dressed etc, Somali men I have seen are shorter than 5'10...

Seriously, people are overlooking a gold mine of cuties because of silly height requirements.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In today

You think that was out of relating to him?

:denzelnigga:

Lurking in the corner always waiting for a chance to get on my good graces. Hello there sweeti fuusto.

9272.jpg

Also, some of the most facially handsome, well-dressed etc, Somali men I have seen are shorter than 5'10...

Seriously, people are overlooking a gold mine of cuties because of silly height requirements.

People with rigid requirements are usually boring themselves and hiding iniquities with irrational expectations.

Naag doqon ah dhererkayga maxaa ka galay marka hore. Dude, she is lucky if I say hello to begin with.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People with rigid requirements are usually boring themselves and hiding iniquities with irrational expectations.

Naag doqon ah dhererkayga maxaa ka galay marka hore. Dude, she is lucky if I say hello to begin with.

adaa kaa doqoonsaan if she cares more abour your dherer more than you do yourself

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Try to edit stuff you write after you post it in a rush. You sound doqon in this message. Afsoomaaligaadana foolxumadaan kala yaabay. Qasaaro.com

Reer Dhulos waa cajaiib

Trending

Latest posts