400 years of somali diaspora

Will the vast majority of somalis relocate to somalia within the next 50 years??

• Yes, i believe so, somalia will be more developed than Europe within the next 50 years

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • NO, as it will never reach the standards of living they have in the west.

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
As long as the sun that is qabilnimo is deeply ingrained within somali society there is no hope for such a future :gaasdrink:

Sxb afroasiates have been spreading the holy seed in eauropean nations for millenium. Thats why 20% of europeans are e1b1b or or up to 40% in southern european nation. If you wanna marry an cadaan ting and be absorbed, go ahead

so i was having a convo with a few uncles of mine about my uni life,work life and career And they couldn't stop name dropping Somalia when we were discussing my future they kept bombarded me with questions like "when are you going back" "inshallah what would you bring to somalia" "Are you excited about what the future holds in somalia" and i'm sitting there like :gucciwhat: what makes you think i would ever step a foot in that shithole africa??:drakewtf:i have never been there
i have noticed that this is a common theme with most Somali elders in the west
Why do a large amount of us somali diasporas from EUROPE and USA inherently believe that within the next 20 years or so, all somalis will literally relocate.

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, FAST FORWARD TO 2080 AND GUESS WHAT GEELJIRES??? THE POPULATION OF SOMALI DIASPORA HAS INCREASED BY 10 FOLDS :fantasia2:

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT JUST LIKE THERE WAS 400 YEARS OF SLAVERY, THERE WILL BE 400 YEARS OF SOMALI LIVING IN THE WEST:francis:

I have clocked this is one of the reasons why somali parents have failed to properly raise their children in the west, they feed us this lie that is that "this can never be ur land, don't get too comfortable, wa dull gaalayt" which leaves young somali youth hopeless and retarded:fantasia2:, they do the bare minimum to get by and don't heavily invest in their lives in the west, we need to get comfortable and realize this is our home from NOW on! and we need to treat it us such.

WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS MINDSET OF seeing the western countries we reside in as temporarily homes, Somalia is a failed state just like the rest of africa and will be for the next 400 years, EUROPE IS YOUR HOME NOW, USA IS HOME NOW, YOU CARRY THE NATIONALITY OF A WESTERN COUNTRY, ACT LIKE IT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont think thats wrong tbh

The diaspora is tiny compared to the population in the horn (which is still increasing, currently ~20m)

I think some will assimilate, some will go back home and some will try to maintain their culture.

Its all up to Somalia

Many people actually want to move back but won't due to the lack of security
i would move back when somalia starts to look like this. this photos of africa so if fellow cursed folks can achieve this the retard race has a shot
Johannesburg-730x300.jpg
stock-photo-south-african-cities-wonderful-streets-of-beautiful-johannesburg-brics-countries-cbd-road-600038258.jpg
MG_4973_corr_72_final.jpg
south-africa-cape-town-long-street-city-center-DJ6X7W.jpg
63543303-aerial-view-of-streets-at-monastir-city-tunisia-africa-modern-buildings-and-palm-trees-avenue-.jpg
660x371_full_view.768x0.jpg
Aerial_View_of_Sea_Point%2C_Cape_Town_South_Africa.jpg
beautiful-south-african-1024x6401474324994991_aspR_1.600_w1024_h640_e.jpg
adetokunbo-ademola.jpg
most-beautiful-cities-in-nigeria-2.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Lool u don't know anything if u think Africa will surpass Europe
U fucking idiot, automation creates more jobs in the stem field :mugshotman:
So Job opportunities will just be allocated to the right place,
I really think UK would go broke :ileycry:
Europe isn't even in the equation right now its between the usa and china
uk literally has no resources is becoming a urban desert and has been in a downward trend since it peaked under colonization, Africa on the other hand has all the resources and is literally a blank slate with endless possibilities to create and earn billions either building infrastructure or in other high demand jobs. plus Europe is basically langab and will be invaded by africans and asians anyway who the majority of the world will be and that means they would rather have African products then European ones.

Tukraq

VIP
i would move back when somalia starts to look like this. this photos of africa so if fellow cursed folks can achieve this the retard race has a shot
Johannesburg-730x300.jpg
stock-photo-south-african-cities-wonderful-streets-of-beautiful-johannesburg-brics-countries-cbd-road-600038258.jpg
MG_4973_corr_72_final.jpg
south-africa-cape-town-long-street-city-center-DJ6X7W.jpg
63543303-aerial-view-of-streets-at-monastir-city-tunisia-africa-modern-buildings-and-palm-trees-avenue-.jpg
660x371_full_view.768x0.jpg
Aerial_View_of_Sea_Point%2C_Cape_Town_South_Africa.jpg
beautiful-south-african-1024x6401474324994991_aspR_1.600_w1024_h640_e.jpg
adetokunbo-ademola.jpg
most-beautiful-cities-in-nigeria-2.jpg
if you move back when it looks like this you would have missed the major opportunity to own the major infurstucture that would be worth billions in the future let alone all the means of production and you would end up like we are in the west already, as workers not owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts