400 years of somali diaspora

Will the vast majority of somalis relocate to somalia within the next 50 years??

• Yes, i believe so, somalia will be more developed than Europe within the next 50 years

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • NO, as it will never reach the standards of living they have in the west.

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A person without a land is no better than a gypsy, our Fatherland may be a shithole right now, but it's your shithole sxb. You should never turn your back on your ethnic homeland, since that is the only land on this planet were you'll feel at home, plus you have a birth right to that land.

The Jews were expelled from their ethnic homeland for thousands of years & yet during those centuries of exile in foreign lands, they've always yearned to return to the land of their ancestors and look where they are today.

Truthfully speaking, the bulk of today's Jews, are not the Jews of Prophets Musa, David, and Suleiman RA. The bulk of modern Jews, descend from a group called the Khazars. They were a medieval kingdom in the Caucasus region of Russia, that converted to Judaism from Paganism.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I ain't going there till Al kebab are being eliminated, till amisom are outta the capital, till there's no qabyaalad.

I guess it will take a long time for all that to be done:browtf:

Truthfully speaking, the bulk of today's Jews, are not the Jews of Prophets Musa, David, and Suleiman RA. The bulk of modern Jews, descend from a group called the Khazars. They were a medieval kingdom in the Caucasus region of Russia, that converted to Judaism from Paganism.
If you check out the genetic studies done on Euro Jews it shows they carry significant European admixture, but they are still majority Jewish on average. It's sort of inevitable that the Jews would gain admixture whilst they lived in foreign lands for thousands of years. However, that admixture didn't alter their phenotype too much, since the German Nazis were still able to identify the Jews based on their semitic appearance(hooked nose, curly hair etc.) & round them up for extermination.

Overall, the Jewish group that is exactly the same in appearance to the Jewish prophets are the Mizrahi Jews, since they haven't left the middle-east.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Every immigrant has this mindset, and I don't see the problem with it. You will always be a guest in the west no matter how well integrated you are. Most of my friends are white and they have good lives, I live a good life also, and they treat me as their own. But deep down, even though I'm practically integrated, I feel there is something missing. When I visited Somaliland, I felt home, truly. Amongst my people, every person looks like me, surrounded by family. And I understood how my friends felt all the time. Like I could die there and feel content. I don't want to die on this soil.

That's why I hustle like a madman, to get that money and live like a baron back home. I want to own lands, properties and things of that nature.

I love Norway. People here are nice, and there are lots of opportunities to build businesses and such. I will take advantage of that and you should also where you live. If every diaspora Somali help contribute and build, then the place won't be a shithole for long.

tenor.gif

I kind of want to see what would occur if our host countries actually kicked us (all non-native ethnic groups) out of their country. I believe it would speed up the recovery of our country because we would be directly affected by any Laws that the SFG in Xamar makes, so we'd be more interested as to what goes on in the country, instead of it being just a couple of somalis being interested as to what goes on back home.

Time During Forced-Deportations:

I can see it now, Airports around the world just packed out crazy. The far-right in every country being extremely happy that the 'immigrants' that 'took their jobs' are leaving. Cries of 'Gerraat me caaanttry" are echoing throughout the streets of London and the UK. As well as numerous variations of the phrase being screamed in 39123+ Languages around the world.

The Somalis have found a new environment to FKD: the Airport. It truly is a site to behold.

@R.Kelly is somewhere in the states screaming: "Tolaayeey, They're trying to send me back to the Cursed Continent. Illaahayow Maxaan sameeyey".

@Armadillo is cracking a 'sambusa' joke whilst with his isaaq mates, but then remembers his flight stops in Hargeisa and then has to go on a 4 hour drive to Garowe,PL. Little does he know that @waraabe @Lordilord @SirLancelLord have touched down in Hargeisa before him and are ready to report him to SL police to throw him into a Xabsi for laughing about SL's lack of ictiraaf.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

@Cognitivedissonance is in Heathrow Airport screaming "Wallahi the blood of Isaaq is halal for every Harti today, Sool belongs to Dhuloos, and Sanaag belongs to ilmo Kaluun/Malay, and Gedo/Kismaayo belongs to MJ".

@DrOsman is giving a Khutbah in his airport as to why 'Bah dir' will destroy PL/MJ.

@4head @Apollo are thinking of ways of hiding their Apostasy, "Oh I'll just fool them by acting like I'm muslim by praying with them... Hold on, how do you make wudhu again?"
:farmajoyaab:

@Madaxgaab and @kobe are fending off 215637+ Daaroods and their mothers who are crying crocodile tears about Habar gidir.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I can see it now, Airports around the world just packed out crazy. The far-right in every country being extremely happy that the 'immigrants' that 'took their jobs' are leaving. Cries of 'Gerraat me caaanttry" are echoing throughout the streets of London and the UK. As well as numerous variations of the phrase being screamed in 39123+ Languages around the world.

The Somalis have found a new environment to FKD: the Airport. It truly is a site to behold.

@R.Kelly is somewhere in the states screaming: "Tolaayeey, They're trying to send me back to the Cursed Continent. Illaahayow Maxaan sameeyey".

@Armadillo is cracking a 'sambusa' joke whilst with his isaaq mates, but then remembers his flight stops in Hargeisa and then has to go on a 4 hour drive to Garowe,PL. Little does he know that @waraabe @Lordilord @SirLancelLord have touched down in Hargeisa before him and are ready to report him to SL police to throw him into a Xabsi for laughing about SL's lack of ictiraaf.

@Cognitivedissonance is in Heathrow Airport screaming "Wallahi the blood of Isaaq is halal for every Harti today, Sool belongs to Dhuloos, and Sanaag belongs to ilmo Kaluun, and Gedo/Kismaayo belongs to MJ".

@DrOsman is giving a Khutbah in his airport as to why 'Bah dir' will destroy PL/MJ.

@4head @Apollo are thinking of ways of hiding their Apostasy, "Oh I'll just fool them by acting like I'm muslim by praying with them... Hold on, how do you make wudhu again?"

@Madaxgaab and @kobe are fending off 215637+ Daaroods and their mothers who are crying crocodile tears about Habar gidir.

:dead:

Gambar

VIP
All of the elders have been saying since the war started that it would be over in a few weeks they have homesickness,

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

@Cognitivedissonance is in Heathrow Airport screaming "Wallahi the blood of Isaaq is halal for every Harti today, Sool belongs to Dhuloos, and Sanaag belongs to ilmo Kaluun/Malay, and Gedo/Kismaayo belongs to MJ".

giphy.gif

Lol @ dr osman :mjlol::dead:

Only an idiot wont move back home to Somalia soon or when it fully fixes up . The most newly millionaires have been coming out of China and Africa recently . I Have alot familly that are now living in Somalia with businesses and eating good . I'm Getting sick and tired of all these high costs ,taxes and canadas bipolar weather .I'm planing on going back to Somalia in the next 3 - 5 years inshallah , from Warsheik till Janaale awaits me :banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waar the man is a legend, He could write a 10,000 word dissertation in one sitting, just speaking on his Bah dubays. I believe he would also be able to provide references as to why his clan will be known as the "clan to mediate between all somalis and bring in a new age" as he so beautifully put.

Wallahi he's a legend. :pachah1::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending