400 years of somali diaspora

Will the vast majority of somalis relocate to somalia within the next 50 years??

• Yes, i believe so, somalia will be more developed than Europe within the next 50 years

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • NO, as it will never reach the standards of living they have in the west.

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy (3).gif

Time During Forced-Deportations:

I can see it now, Airports around the world just packed out crazy. The far-right in every country being extremely happy that the 'immigrants' that 'took their jobs' are leaving. Cries of 'Gerraat me caaanttry" are echoing throughout the streets of London and the UK. As well as numerous variations of the phrase being screamed in 39123+ Languages around the world.

The Somalis have found a new environment to FKD: the Airport. It truly is a site to behold.

@R.Kelly is somewhere in the states screaming: "Tolaayeey, They're trying to send me back to the Cursed Continent. Illaahayow Maxaan sameeyey".

@Armadillo is cracking a 'sambusa' joke whilst with his isaaq mates, but then remembers his flight stops in Hargeisa and then has to go on a 4 hour drive to Garowe,PL. Little does he know that @waraabe @Lordilord @SirLancelLord have touched down in Hargeisa before him and are ready to report him to SL police to throw him into a Xabsi for laughing about SL's lack of ictiraaf.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

@Cognitivedissonance is in Heathrow Airport screaming "Wallahi the blood of Isaaq is halal for every Harti today, Sool belongs to Dhuloos, and Sanaag belongs to ilmo Kaluun/Malay, and Gedo/Kismaayo belongs to MJ".

@DrOsman is giving a Khutbah in his airport as to why 'Bah dir' will destroy PL/MJ.

@4head @Apollo are thinking of ways of hiding their Apostasy, "Oh I'll just fool them by acting like I'm muslim by praying with them... Hold on, how do you make wudhu again?"
:farmajoyaab:

@Madaxgaab and @kobe are fending off 215637+ Daaroods and their mothers who are crying crocodile tears about Habar gidir.
:damn::dead::deadosama:
This the funniest shit I read on this forum .

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Oh shit, I didn't type it correctly :farmajoyaab: @DR OSMAN don't worry Saaxiib I only wrote the truth about what you'd do. You would start your khutbah by saying the dua' known to all Shaykhs and end it with 'Ama ba'ad' and go into as to why Bah dubays is better than Bah dir because "it's not about tiro but TAYO", and "How many diva paying groups you have".

@Dalmoor @GBTarmy @Madaxgaab did I miss anything?
Imagine he was a khatib, and after he finishes those du'as; after he says Amma ba'ad

"Starts talking about clan beefs and fkds"

People's reaction would've funny as hell:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Imagine he was a khatib, and after he finishes those du'as; after he says Amma ba'ad

"Starts talking about clan beefs and fkds"

People's reaction would've funny as hell:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Imagine he got into FKD with the mashayikh in the masjid :dead1::dead:

He's the only one on this planet to be able to leave the masjid without having Quraan saar read on him, He's that smooth with it.

I've had thought of going back to live and giving back. But I want to build a future their so I can move their when the time is right. One thing I love about dhulka hooyo. Your not looked down open by dadkaaga as you are in qurabaha.

I really want to help people there. Theirs a lot of things missing and one of those is skilled people to teach.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Definitely I’m going back to Somalia. My goal is to open dessert restaurant in galkacyo and if it’s goes well, I’ll open another one in bosaso across from the beach.

everyone should plan to move back home, you're a guest in the west.
This is exactly the fucking toxic mindset I'm trying to address we are not guessed.
You are not a guess my brother, I know ur probably used to welfare which makes u feel as though ur in a transit to Somalia so u don't have to work
But u can actually own property and build prosperous somali communities in the west

And rightfully so. A lot of these Somali politicians, who run for office back home, from the diaspora, are poisonous, foul, and corrupt to the bone. They've got no honour, nor principles. They steal incredible amount of money, meant for the people, and wire those monies to their Swiss bank accounts.

In Sha Allah, I want to change that.
"In Sha Allah, I want to change that." Said every diaspora politican

Europe seems like they won't have any resources in 50 years and with automization even less jobs than their currently are leading to more people on welfare, I think most somalis will go back so they can have actual opportunities in building up a nation than just doing nothing in a stagnant continent that will be passed up by Africa and Asia.
Lool u don't know anything if u think Africa will surpass Europe
U fucking idiot, automation creates more jobs in the stem field :mugshotman:
So Job opportunities will just be allocated to the right place,
I really think UK would go broke :ileycry:

I dream about it all the time but then I remember what happened to that kid who went back home and opened a launderette.
If ur from xamar, you have a death wish if you go to it, 10000 of bombs go off in xamar everyday it's a warzone
But safe places like puntland and somaliland is reasonable, you won't get shot or bombed.

@CanIDimo 400 years of Somalis in the west o_O, If we don't mix out a lot, then we'll be fine, BUT if the majority of Somalis start mixing, they'll just look non-somali wtf. Who wants that!?!
Oh yh
  • And I am also here to tell u just like 100% of AA have a non African admixture in them over 60% of somalis will have non Somali in them
As you the first generation as already went hard on intermarriage especially the females and the female mating decision is what dictates the gene pool

I kind of want to see what would occur if our host countries actually kicked us (all non-native ethnic groups) out of their country. I believe it would speed up the recovery of our country because we would be directly affected by any Laws that the SFG in Xamar makes, so we'd be more interested as to what goes on in the country, instead of it being just a couple of somalis being interested as to what goes on back home.
Nah it will still be a shithole only difference will be that more Somalis will fall victim to the shitholeness

Oh shit, I didn't type it correctly :farmajoyaab: @DR OSMAN don't worry Saaxiib I only wrote the truth about what you'd do. You would start your khutbah by saying the dua' known to all Shaykhs and end it with 'Ama ba'ad' and go into as to why Bah dubays is better than Bah dir because "it's not about tiro but TAYO", and "How many diya paying groups you have".

@Dalmoor @GBTarmy @Madaxgaab did I miss anything?
You forgot to mention that his strongest reference source is his father :mjlol::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.