40 days since the liberation of Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You can't even do anything for yourselves Sool is the poorest region in Somalia and if you want to embrace poverty and failure then that's not a new thing you have been doing that all along.
What we can do and can't is not for you to decide. You do not see us shy away from them but Puntland does.

Is Sool and Sanaag included when they measure Puntland wealth? I assume not YET Puntland claims these disputed areas, tell me why? Puntland hands down is the most hypocritical state ever, being used as a pawn for what?

Becoming a recognized country at this time of age is critical. We will have the help of so many financial institutions, there will be undoubtedly an economic boost all over Somaliland. Foreign investments, development in all areas of Somaliland.

Do you think we can do that whilst staying with Somalia? Basically Puntland is one of the reasons these areas stay dirt poor but don't worry unlike Puntland we embrace them. Leave them out of your mind as you have been basically since forever..

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What we can do and can't is not for you to decide. You do not see us shy away from them but Puntland does.

Is Sool and Sanaag included when they measure Puntland wealth? I assume not YET Puntland claims these disputed areas, tell me why? Puntland hands down is the most hypocritical state ever, being used as a pawn for what?

Becoming a recognized country at this time of age is critical. We will have the help of so many financial institutions, there will be undoubtedly an economic boost all over Somaliland. Foreign investments, development in all areas of Somaliland.

Do you think we can do that whilst staying with Somalia? Basically Puntland is one of the reasons these areas stay dirt poor but don't worry unlike Puntland we embrace them. Leave them out of your mind as you have been basically since forever..
What would Puntland shy away from we are not claiming to be a sovereign independent nation? You are still nin riyo ku jira, you are talking about wax xaqiiqda nacam reality ka baxsan. Recognition is no longer a realistic goal sxb, you need to come back to earth ya Allah kulahaa we will have the help of so many financial institutions ma Trump baa tahay

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Dalka means country which is a right term to use. You are mistaking it for qaran which means nation, the two are very different.

How’s the term country correct when applied to Puntland?

I always knew Qaran and Dalka are words used for the overall nation whilst terms like Maamul and Gobol are used for fed. States within.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How’s the term country correct when applied to Puntland?

I always knew Qaran and Dalka are words used for the overall nation whilst terms like Maamul and Gobol are used for fed. States within.
Puntland is in dalka Somalia so if President Abdiweli has landed in garoowe or Mogadishu from a foreign destination he will say he’s returned to dalka the country Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun it’s not rocket science

Saalax Bidaar

A country is an area that has its own government and its functions or has a geographical distinction
Yeah I know the definition. I can google it myself, Adero.
Puntland is in dalka Somalia so if President Abdiweli has landed in garoowe or Mogadishu from a foreign destination he will say he’s returned to dalka the country Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun it’s not rocket science

But he didn’t return from foreign destination. He came back from Mogadishu and landed in Garowe and still said he is happy to come back to Dalka.:sass1:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What would Puntland shy away from we are not claiming to be a sovereign independent nation? You are still nin riyo ku jira, you are talking about wax xaqiiqda nacam reality ka baxsan. Recognition is no longer a realistic goal sxb, you need to come back to earth ya Allah kulahaa we will have the help of so many financial institutions ma Trump baa tahay
We already have independence so the next obvious goal is recognition. If this is hard for you to swallow that is not my issue but don't be a hypocrite that is all I'm saying..

You do realize that newly recognized countries gets help from big entities such as UN and EU in the form of devolopment and get access to financial institutions that loan or just front the money for devolopment, infrastructure, healthcare etc. Trump excluded, what does he have to do with this? You've been slipping lately..

I said it before and I will say it again one of the reasons some of the people in Sool and Sanaag are still dirt poor is because of Puntland.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We already have independence so the next obvious goal is recognition. If this is hard for you to swallow that is not my issue but don't be a hypocrite that is all I'm saying..

You do realize that newly recognized countries gets help from big entities such as UN and EU in the form of devolopment and get access to financial institutions that loan or just front the money for devolopment, infrastructure, healthcare etc. Trump excluded, what does he have to do with this? You've been slipping lately..

I said it before and I will say it again one of the reasons some of the people in Sool and Sanaag are still dirt poor is because of Puntland.
I fail to see how that makes me a hypocrite and you can say it a million times it doesn't make it true. Sool is the poorest region in Somalia and it has been under Somaliland control for 11 years whereas it was only under Puntland control for 9 years prior to that, you are literally the only logical explanation as to why it is in its situation so I fail again to see how you can make such an outrageous statement I am so shocked right now. :icon eek:

Saalax Bidaar

I fail to see how that makes me a hypocrite and you can say it a million times it doesn't make it true. Sool is the poorest region in Somalia and it has been under Somaliland control for 11 years whereas it was only under Puntland control for 9 years prior to that, you are literally the only logical explanation as to why it is in its situation so I fail again to see how you can make such an outrageous statement I am so shocked right now. :icon eek:
Sool is poor due to rer Sool. Let’s call spade a spade here. Somaliland actually does give them what little they have but most of it goes to buy out their two pocketed politicians.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I fail to see how that makes me a hypocrite and you can say it a million times it doesn't make it true. Sool is the poorest region in Somalia and it has been under Somaliland control for 11 years, you are literally the only logical explanation as to why it is in its situation because if you look at Puntland's numbers it's far better than Somaliland. Prior to those 11 years it was under Puntland for 9 years so I fail again to see how you can make such an outrageous statement I am so shocked right now. :icon eek:
Because Puntland hinders Somaliland recognition to some extent because of the "disputed" situation and Puntland claiming Sool and Sanaag. If Puntland would just back the f up we would be in a better predicament. Do you understand now?

I'm just saying whenever you boast about Puntland being the wealthiest region you are actually unintentionally or intentionally recognizing Sool and Sanaag as part of Somaliland. If you already do then I'm sorry and I apologise, you are not a hypocrite but if you do then..

What do you expect an unrecognized country to do for these people? They are the ones suffering because of this.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You can't have it both ways, first claim the disputed areas then when wealth is measured in every region you exclude them. It doesn't work like that.

I'm not saying it's wrong to boast about Puntland being wealthiest state ma sha Allah Puntland is doing great and greater things will come in sha Allah.

Last edited:
Saxib I assure you puntland is the poorest region in Somalia. Firstly the report he is referring to was written by someone who acknowledged they never actually set foot on somali soil.

Don't let these censored make you believe in their parallel universe. It's a case of say someone long enough and people will believe.

Use logic....simple logic.

1. Somaliland has a well built army: paid for by tax

2. Somaliland has a population of 5 million and large cities compared to villages

3. Somaliland has the largest tourist sector alot of us Landers go home ever year more than any other: bringing in billions

4. Somaliland has more known millionaire and known companies then any somali speaking peoples:

Dahabshil
Telesom
Somtel
Somecable
Omar
Mohammed Deere richest somali man alive worth 1.3 billion and the London based investor in sompetrol worth 1 billion etc
World remit

5. Infrustructure - it has more developments combined then any other. Hargeisa, burco,borama etc

6. Somalilanders invest more back home. Size of population and security. Southerners invest in Kenya.

Use logic: no way on earth can dusty villages who print money and can't pay soldiers richer then Somaliland that is a fact.

Even in terms of appearence if you go to bosaso and garowe the level of poverty is shocking all you have to do is actually go there to understand.

Last edited:
Lets leave the insults for the women and keep it factual. You are being extremely emotional sxb waa in aad is dejisid oo si nidaam leh uu hadashaa. Here is the report

World Bank Launched Somali Poverty Profile: First Comprehensive Snapshot of Welfare Conditions

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/pr...-comprehensive-snapshot-of-welfare-conditions
I read the report and the conclusion is that overall Somalis are poor. The report itself is not adequate for various reasons such as security reasons

Saxib I assure you puntland is the poorest region in Somalia. Firstly the report he is referring to was written by someone who acknowledged they never actually set foot on somali soil.

Don't let these dofaar make you believe in their parallel universe. It's a case of say someone long enough and people will believe.

2. Somaliland has a population of 5 million and large cities compared to villages

3. Somaliland has the largest tourist sector alot of us Landers go home ever year more than any other: bringing in billions

4. Somaliland has more known millionaire and known companies then any somali speaking peoples:

Dahabshil
Telesom
Somtel
Somecable
Omar
Mohammed Deere richest somali man alive worth 1.3 billion and the London based investor in sompetrol worth 1 billion etc
World remit

5. Infrustructure - it has more developments combined then any other. Hargeisa, burco,borama etc

6. Somalilanders invest more back home. Size of population and security. Southerners invest in Kenya.

Use logic: no way on earth can dusty villages who print money and can't pay soldiers richer then Somaliland that is a fact.

Even in terms of appearence if you go to bosaso and garowe the level of poverty is shocking all you have to do is actually go there to understand.
Moreover the data provided itself is not adequate enough to assess or use because it is not properly done

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Don't let these dofaar make you believe in their parallel universe. It's a case of say someone long enough and people will believe.

Dahabshil
Telesom
Somtel
Somecable
Omar
World remit

He says use logic and provides anecdotal evidence compared to the first comprehensive report on Somali poverty by the World Bank :mjkkk:

I read the report and the conclusion is that overall Somalis are poor. The report itself is not adequate for various reasons such as security reasons
:mjkkk:

Moreover the data provided itself is not adequate enough to assess or use because it is not properly done
:mjkkk:

Name me one thing you export to the rest of east africa???

Name me one millionaire ???

Name me one well known puntland company that provides services to east Africa ???

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Check the references they base their data on, it's all guesswork. So much unrecorded data that those numbers at best are highly speculative. This is not a fact, this is nothing but a mere estimate.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Check the references they base their data on, it's all guesswork. So much unrecorded data that those numbers at best are highly speculative. This is not a fact, this is nothing but a mere estimate.
Show us the references and dispute their methodology. Leave the lmao ayy haha to dumarka, if you want to dispute a report by economists I want to see how.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Name me one thing you export to the rest of east africa???

Name me one millionaire ???

Name me one well known puntland company that provides services to east Africa ???
That's not how you determine the wealth of a nation GDP per capita means on individual basis. It's like speaking to a brick wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts