Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
native americans are not called red they where before
but today thier simply called indian

and as for the chiniese and east asians thier not called yellow
they where hardley called yellow mostly as a discription:mjlol:

i have yet to see a jackie chan movie where someone called him yellow as his race
he was mostly called asian

face it only blacks are identified with black cause they lack an identity:childplease:

Blacks think that their skin color is an identity so therefore they like calling themselves as "blacks". Black is a term and not an identity.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Blacks think that their skin color is an identity so therefore they like calling themselves as "blacks". Black is a term and not an identity.
true he treid to argue that asians called themselves yellow
when we all know thats no true
also that arabs called themselves white and indians brown

but arabs call themselves arab
east asians just asian
native americans just indian

none of that yellow red nonesence he was talking about :drakelaugh:

Some niggas want to be mixed race so bad when their paternal lineage is native to East Africa.

tI8D6qvr.png

w3WztyOr.jpg

This is 23andme's description of the majority Haplogroup of Somalis. Purely native.
:lol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Some niggas want to be mixed race so bad when their paternal lineage is native to East Africa.

tI8D6qvr.png

w3WztyOr.jpg

This is 23andme's description of the majority Haplogroup of Somalis. Purely native.
@SOMALI GENERAL says we have to be ok with people identifying us
with the negro race becouse we are half mixed caucasian west asians and nilotes even if its true
still daravidians in india are mixed but today are simply called indian

infact he doesnt address the fact that cushites have existed as a seperate race for
thousands of years so we are tachnically a race of our own, old admixures facial feutures skin colours all dont matter

I disproved you easily last time. Weren't you the same guy who said that Bantus are originally Afro Asiatic? :lol:

You've been dismissed ever since you said that comment.
Quote me were i said they're originally afro-asiatic? You disproved nothing.

Dont resort to lying. I've always maintained that their racial ancestry is sub-saharan & that they originated in west africa. You're the one that suggested that they have an Afro-asiatic origin & that they're mixed like Somalis lmao.

Face it, you're a half-breed mutt. Bantus are thoroughbred sub-sahara Africans :icon lol:

Last edited:
We may be the most famous country in Africa:salute: even remote bush men are talking about our name:lolbron: we seem to be know worldwide despite our low population:ehh:
Nobody:
Somalia:
Population of 20 million steer politics of countries with hundreds of millions

Quote me were i said they're originally afro-asiatic? You disproved nothing.

Dont resort to lying. I've always maintained that their racial ancestry is sub-saharan & that they originated in west africa. You're the one that suggested that they have an Afro-asiatic origin & that they're mixed like Somalis lmao.

Face it, you're a half-breed mutt. Bantus are thoroughbred sub-sahara Africans :icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You said here they're paternally Afro Asiatic :lol:

It took me a few minutes to find haha.

Your quote: "I believe ancient Afro-Asiatic men went deep into the jungles of west africa & impregnated west african women".

Sxb, your not mixed race, E-v32 is pure African. Stop begging it

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Your quote: "I believe ancient Afro-Asiatic men went deep into the jungles of west africa & impregnated west african women".

i dont understand his inferiority complex

he goes to far to try and prove we are a result of a white daddy
and a black women i find it hilarious cause white people
still dont give a shit about him or us and call us bottom of the barrel trash

somali women are not the only ones with self hate the guys have it too
they either beg arabs or whites

i dont understand his inferiority complex

he goes to far to try and prove we are a result of a white daddy
and a black women i find it hilarious cause white people
still dont give a shit about him or us and call us bottom of the barrel trash

somali women are not the only ones with self hate the guys have it too
they either beg arabs or whites

There are more than at least 5 proposed theories for the origin of North East Africans. He even attempts to recreate native African haplogroups as white in order to claim to be mixed race.

Since the Banu Hashim theory died, lots of these types have been attempting to recreate and introduce a new mixed race theory.... All to run away from their pure African heritage! :lol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
There are more than at least 5 proposed theories for the origin of North East Africans. He even attempts to recreate native African haplogroups as white in order to claim to be mixed race.

Since the Banu Hashim theory died, lots of these types have been attempting to recreate and introduce a new mixed race theory.... All to run away from their pure African heritage! :lol:
whats funny about all of this is complete stupidity
even in the caucasian theory
daravidians and europeans are mixed as well
europeans between asian aryans and european hunter gatherers and west asians
daravidians west asians and black andamansese islanders their all recoqnised as seperate races now
so everyone is mixed

why do we have to hold on to that mixed race title as it somehow legitimizes how
we have a white daddy and WE WUZ CAUCASIAN AND SHIEET

whats funny about all of this is complete stupidity
even in the caucasian theory
daravidians and europeans are mixed as well
europeans between asian aryans and european hunter gatherers and west asians
daravidians west asians and black andamansese islanders their all recoqnised as seperate races now
so everyone is mixed

why do we have to hold on to that mixed race title as it somehow legitimizes how
we have a white daddy and WE WUZ CAUCASIAN AND SHIEET

There is not one European ethnic group except that it's significantly admixed. Indo Europeans are purported to have originated either from the Zagros, Anatolia or Armenia.
The diversity of haplogroups amongst white Europeans is HUGE.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
There is not one European ethnic group except that it's significantly admixed. Indo Europeans are purported to have originated either from the Zagros, Anatolia or Armenia.
The diversity of haplogroups amongst white Europeans is HUGE.
not just that have you wonderd how?

these caucasian guys
even reject oromos and afars when they also a result of this so called mixed ancestry as they are also cushitic according to the theory we are practically called east aethiopids
images

the fact they reject the horn for arab and white begging amazes me
when habeshas have more arab ancestry then somlis adn also speak south semitic arabic and the caucasian theory includes them

all in all 68 iq at work:samwelcome:

sidenote :
also habeshas are cushitic and are regareded as a sub group of the cushitic peoples but have some yemeni arab admixure they also speak south semeitic but overall they are cushitic

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-25_17-12-9.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-25_17-12-9.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 263

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:noneck:somalis call themselves mariiin dont get me started on that
and no one identifies as black thats just a western or European thing

also why dont arabs identify as white ?
crown-prince-of-saudi-arabia-mohammed-bin-salman-1550438914-9232.jpg

why dont asians indentify as brown ?
_99078881_img_2639.jpg

why dont east asians identify as white?
awks.jpg

why do we have to idenitfy as a skin colour

when most of us are brown skinned
just accept that fact also it isn't an identity people are called madow as a description not an identity some are called mariin other cad cad like xamar people
Good point sxb

Can't you read?

In that post, i stated bantus already existed prior to acquiring the E haplogroup. I've repeatedly stated that haplogroup does not determine race & that bantus are racially sub-saharan.

For example, some Somalis carry the J haplogroup, but their racial autosomal ancestry is no different to the other Somalis who are E1b1b.

Nice try though :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP

tI8D6qvr.png

w3WztyOr.jpg

E-M78 existed 15,000 years in a population who were 65-75% MENA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberomaurusian#Genetics

E-M78 also originated in Northeast Africa outside of the Horn between North Sudan and Egypt. Not in Somalia.

Natufians were high E-M35 and over 95% MENA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#Genetics

All to run away from their pure African heritage! :lol:

Somalis aren't pure African, no serious population geneticist would ever make that claim. See:

''Notably, approximately 40% of the ancestry of the ~3100-year-old Tanzanian individual was closely related to Early Neolithic individuals in the Levant (91; 135). With Northern African Neolithic populations dated to 7,000 BP also being related to the Neolithic Levant, these observations demonstrate extensive Holocene gene flow between North Africa, East Africa and the Levant. Northeast African populations also have additional ancestry related to Neolithic Levantine (56) and Iranian (135) populations, also seen in prehistoric Egypt (123). These connections emphasize the extent of Holocene interactions between Africa and 370 Eurasia.''

Recent paper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddzg6q5e14dg6ad/Ancient Genomics.pdf

^ ^ Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending