4 Somali Queens react to a West African bashing Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Those guys aren’t brown:noneck: that girl is however dark brown, Asians here in America call themselves yellow and Indians brown i don’t know about the uk:ayaanswag: plus were darker than our neighbors in Ethiopia and Eritrea and north Sudan on average however the Sudanese have Arab admixture while the Habesha are from South Yemen like the carab salax in Somalia for example, anyways the majority of Somalia are pretty much black other than cadcads
youre obously trolling

ive never seen an indian calling himself yellow:faysalwtf:
who would even call themselves yellow

you made youself look dum by trying to troll me, i wont entertain you any longer
:samwelcome:anyone reading this would know how stupid you made youseself look

Tukraq

VIP
youre obously trolling

ive never seen an indian calling himself yellow:faysalwtf:
who would even call themselves yellow

you made youself look dum by trying to troll me, i wont entertain you any longer
:samwelcome:anyone reading this would know how stupid you made youseself look
Indians aren’t called Asians lol Indians literally call themselves brown have you been living under a tree, Asians are called yellow
nicolas-cage-alice-kim-sorcerers-apprentice-premiere-01.jpg

Which is where the term yellow fever is from

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Indians aren’t called Asians lol Indians literally call themselves brown have you been living under a tree, Asians are called yellow
nicolas-cage-alice-kim-sorcerers-apprentice-premiere-01.jpg

Which is where the term yellow fever is from
still looks white to me
the asian girl is basicly white but a bit darker like italians or greeks

asians are never called yellow nor are indians called brown
you are the one brainwashed and living under a tree

besides that girl is a bit tanned this is chinese president
220px-Moon_Jae-in_%282017-10-01%29_cropped.jpg

b20gh5io_kim-jong-un-reuters_625x300_23_February_19.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:noneck: Asians can’t be white
:farmajoyaab:Are you seriously telling me you didn’t know Asians were yellow :mahubowtf:
you sound like youre crying :dabcasar:

that western education is beginning to turn on you isnt it

only weirdo blacks are called black others are not
east asians are called either east asian or asian

indians are just called indian and arabs are called arabs

Tukraq

VIP
you sound like youre crying :dabcasar:

that western education is beginning to turn on you isnt it

only weirdo blacks are called black other are not
east asians are called either east asian or asian

indians are just called indian and arabs are called arabs
Maybe in the uk
Where I live Asians are called yellow and Indian Arabs are called brown

There’s literally talking about having yellow pride https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna947181
:mjlol:
91VbYRf5rOL.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Who cares about labels? We have an identity to be proud of. Somalis are diverse and I have a mix of looks like these:
C2akLuxUAAI7DwT.jpg

saharanethiopidm.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who cares about labels? We have an identity to be proud of. Somalis are diverse and I have a mix of looks like these:
C2akLuxUAAI7DwT.jpg

saharanethiopidm.jpg
just ignore him hes a confused american
i think hes actually trolling :noneck:

he couldnt win his arguments and used some dum old
racial words that people tried to call chinese but none of it is used today
their simply asian
arabs are arab
south asians are asian

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Lets be real sxb, our country is now very much a sub-saharan country...meaning that many Somalis will look black and less Afro-Asiatic.

The girl on the far-right of the video looks very black based on her features for example.
where does she looks black? she looks somali to me

Tukraq

VIP
just ignore him hes a confused american
i think hes actually trolling :noneck:

he couldnt win his arguments and used some dum old
racial words that people tried to call chinese but none of it is used today
their simply asian
arabs are arab
south asians are asian
Like I said before maybe in the uk where you guys aren’t as diverse, in Seattle it’s little hongkong over here with so much Asians and they definently call themselves yellow lol, the Uk doesn’t have to many Asians in fact you guys call brown Indians Asians do you wouldn’t know what they are referred to

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Like I said before maybe in the up where you guys aren’t as diverse, in Seattle it’s little hongkong over here with so much Asians and they definently call themselves yellow lol, the Uk doesn’t have to many Asians in fact you guys call brown Indians Asians do you wouldn’t know what they are referred to
no their called south asians or simply asians
their sometimes called paki or just indian

if we see an east asian guy we would just say chinese or china man.

Tukraq

VIP
no their called south asians or simply asians somtimes
their sometimes called paki or just indian

if we see an east asian guy we would just say chinese or china man
or whatever
Here those China man are called Asians or yellow, Indians are never called Asian but they even call themselves brown, instead of black guys this or black guys that it’s brown guys this for indians

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Here those China man are called Asians or yellow, Indians are never called Asian but they even call themselves brown, instead of black guys this or black guys that it’s brown guys this for indians
probably as a nickkname

but what about arabs what are they called
are they called white??

anywayz that wouldnt mean indians are related to mexican and latinos
and asians dont look yellow to me they look white

Tukraq

VIP
probably as a nickkname

but what about arabs what are they called
are they called white??

anywayz that wouldnt mean indians are related to mexican and latinos
Some are called brown like Indians some are called white and check Caucasian on their box,
Here in America the people think these Indians are the Muslims and think real Arabs are Italian or something:mjlol: that’s why the bomb sikhi temples instead of mosques, in fact they come to Somali mosques here thinking it’s a black church:russ:

@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, @Tukraq has a point because racist Europeans called South-East Asians the yellow and haven't you heard about the term the 'yellow peril'?

What's the origin of the phrase 'The Yellow Peril'?

The phrase 'The Yellow Peril' is no longer used in anger, so to speak. The threat of Oriental hordes swarming west and engulfing 'civilised' societies was a widely held fear in the late 19th/early 20th centuries.

...…….The yellow was clearly an allusion to skin colour, although not to the cowardice suggested by the American term yellow bellied, which was coined later.

The fear in the West of the mysterious, and many believed unknowable, Orientals was as real at the turn of the 20th century as the fear of Muslims at the start of the 21st, and just as misguided.

The term Yellow Peril was coined following Japan's military defeat of China in 1895 and was generally applied to Japan. It has been reported as being coined by the German Kaiser Wilhelm II, in September 1895. If the Kaiser did coin the phrase then the date is incorrect as the term was used earlier that year by the Hungarian General Turr, in an assessment of Bismark. This was reported in several US newspaper at the time, including the Ohio paper The Sandusky Register, June 1895:

"The 'yellow peril' is more threatening than ever. Japan has made in a few years as much progress as other nations have made in centuries."

Read more on

BecDWQHCQAA6ezL.jpg

Barkad's sister is hot, what is her name? She reminds me of @Reiko

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, @Tukraq has a point because racist Europeans called South-East Asians the yellow and haven't you heard about the term the 'yellow peril'?

What's the origin of the phrase 'The Yellow Peril'?

The phrase 'The Yellow Peril' is no longer used in anger, so to speak. The threat of Oriental hordes swarming west and engulfing 'civilised' societies was a widely held fear in the late 19th/early 20th centuries.

...…….The yellow was clearly an allusion to skin colour, although not to the cowardice suggested by the American term yellow bellied, which was coined later.

The fear in the West of the mysterious, and many believed unknowable, Orientals was as real at the turn of the 20th century as the fear of Muslims at the start of the 21st, and just as misguided.

The term Yellow Peril was coined following Japan's military defeat of China in 1895 and was generally applied to Japan. It has been reported as being coined by the German Kaiser Wilhelm II, in September 1895. If the Kaiser did coin the phrase then the date is incorrect as the term was used earlier that year by the Hungarian General Turr, in an assessment of Bismark. This was reported in several US newspaper at the time, including the Ohio paper The Sandusky Register, June 1895:

"The 'yellow peril' is more threatening than ever. Japan has made in a few years as much progress as other nations have made in centuries."

Read more on

BecDWQHCQAA6ezL.jpg

Barkad's sister is hot, what is her name? She reminds me of @Rahiko.

Modern China is the new "Yellow Peril"! Everyone is afraid of China and i do understand that fear. Wish there was a "Somali Peril" :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending